BY KONG

Nylon harnesses with reflective stitching Comes with a seat belt attachment for safe travel Choose between four colors Available in four sizes Strong enough for car restraint Padded chest plate Reflective stitching Seat belt tether included Extreme comfort for daily walks Choose from Blue, Gray, Pink or Red. XSmall: (3/8" x 12-18" girth) Small: (5/8" x 16-24" girth) Medium: (1" x 20-30" girth) Large: (1" x 24-38" girth) see more...

• Do the sizes online match up right with your dog??2 Answers
🌴🌊☀️📷 Y.
Fresno , CA
This harness is so cute. I have one for my 5 year old baby. She loves it so much and it’s more comfortable than a collar. It was about 33 dollars but we had a coupon that subtracted 2-3 dollars. We use this for when she wants to go walking or to
The dog park!
Kate M.
La Crosse
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This works well for our dog. He is kind of an odd shape (lab, beagle, basset hound mix) so some harnesses don’t work for him. This one is very adjustable so it fits him nicely.
Shelby M.
Ville Platte, LA
I have a great dane. I am also more of a cat person than I am a dog person. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my dog, but I was SO unprepared for what I was getting myself into. First of all, Kong brand toys, collars, and harnesses will QUICKLY become your best friend!

This harness, for large-breeds of course, is amazing. The comfort it gives her makes me extremely satisfied. The owner that had my girl before me had this super cheap skinny harness that had no chest padding...poor baby, I will never understand how he made that work at all. She isn't very well trained for walking, so I will go ahead and assume that he NEVER took her on walks, which is probably better for her than having to have worn that terrible excuse for a harness. It is SO hard to get a dane's attention if they aren't well trained and used to walks, meaning; they will pull (A LOT). They are really huge dogs, don't think that the photos you see online are fake. Seriously, my Dane baby is literally larger than I am. And sure, I'm strong enough to take her on walks, but when you have to pull back on their leash and harness, you want it to give support and have padding that way you aren't cutting into them and hurting them. This is a wonderful harness, especially for those stubborn pets.
Hunter H.
Pittsburgh, PA
If the suns out and it's over 55 degrees, you'll rarely find a top or doors on my Jeep. Problem is, my golden-doodle loves to go everywhere with me. After a quick test drive around the block I quickly realized that while I trusted her to not jump out of the car, I didn't trust myself enough to drive so carefully that I wouldn't cause her to lose her balance with her whole head hanging the side of the car. I purchased the large harness and started attaching a lead to the roll bar, and after over 1000 miles of summer adventures with my pooch, I have to say it is some of the cheapest peace of mind I've ever purchased. Added bonus, when we head to the beach and go swimming I can no just plop her in the front seat and by the time we're home she's gotten a good blow dry. Even purchased a second one for my little cavachon so when we go for walks he didn't feel left out. Overall great product, very sturdy, and definitely puts your mind at ease when travelling with your furry friends.
Megan C.
Cleveland, Oh
I love this harness, it's extremely durable and helps hold back my monster of a dog 😂 Price was reasonable, it's a very good vaule, I've purchased other harnesses but they didn't seem to last as long because they had plastic hardware, this has a metal clip! Love it
Rachel C.
Princeton, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have this harness for my Husky Jaxx. I got the blue one. It looks so good on him and it helps me when I walk him. He's very strong and can pull for sure! The other thing I love about the harness is that it reflects light so if we're out walking at night he can be seen by passing cars . It also has a comfort pad for their chest. My favorite thing about this harness is the seat belt tether. It makes me feel better that he's safe and secure when he goes with me for rides in the car. This is a great harness and it's worth the price. It's lasted my dog 2 years so far.
vanessa h.
San jose, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I purchased one of these for my puppy, a German Shepard when I first got her. It immediately made a huge difference when I take her for a walk. When I just use her leash she is very wild and all over the place. But when I use the harness, she walks much straighter and follows commands much better. Just make sure you don't leave it on your dog when not in use because my dog chewed through hers pretty quickly when I rushed out and left it on her. Very sturdy material. Never broke from her tugging and pulling. Love this product.
Jennifer T.
I love this harness! it has a nice soft chest piece that seems to offer a lot of cushioning.. because the front straps go around the neck it doesn't restrict the shoulders like some other harnesses which could cause damage. I also love that this comes with a seatbelt attachment loop with a nice sturdy metal buckle.
Law School L.
I love this harness. It cushions my dogs chest so when he pulls it doesn't hurt him I feel like and it prevents him choking himself with just a regular collar. It was a little difficult for my husband to figure out how to put it on at first but there's a little diagram on the inside which is really helpful!
Ely L.
Orem, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I have a poodle and he is extremely hard to walk and will pull all the time. I bought a cheap harness before and he ate it! I was told to buy this harness because of the metal clasps and now 3 years later it is still perfect. He walks perfectly with this harness and he only bit the harness clip once and hasn't tried it again.
Billie N.
WESTLAND, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Do the sizes online match up right with your dog??