BY KONG

Nylon leashes with ribbon overlay Has a rubber control grip Has a quick snap buckle on handle Choose between four colors Available in two sizes Features: Control grip Heavy duty clasp Reflective stitching Padded handle with quick snap Choose from Blue, Gray, Pink or Red see more...

• Is the leash good and comfortable? i mean the control grip?2 Answers
Caitlin P.
Love this leash and the matching collar/harness! The reflecting strips make it noticeable and the weight of the material used makes it durable and easy to handle.
Brenda P.
Atwater, CA
Best short leash around! I love that the handle can I snap to tie your dog to something or Ive even used it as a second collar to train! Love the rubber grip handle too! Great for dog training!
Lupitaa R.
I have this dog leash and i love it! The quality it has is great because I've had it for a while now and still looks as if it were new! Its super handy for walking my dog!
Gabriella M.
I have this in the hot pink for my 15 lb lhasapoo. Personally, I never would have picked this up at Petsmart but their trainer highly recommended. I like it and find it comfortable to use. The only down fall is my puppy likes to try and chew on the plastic handle. Otherwise, it's a great product for dogs of all sizes
Meghan G.
Lakeland, FL
I have the red one, and I love it. My dog isn't too big, only about 50lbs. But she pulls hard sometimes, and this is a durable leash so I don't worry. Plus it has the rubber grips to make it more comfortable. I will buy again if and when this one wears out.
Amanda R.
Winston Salem, NC
I love my Kong products. They are super durable and good quality. We have the Kong leash and harness. We've had the harness for over 5 years and still looks brand new. The leash is new, but we're loving it so far!
Rachel P.
Van Buren, AR
I have black and silver and it's great for training my German shepherd. It's a great length and the grip helps with tugging.
Sarah M.
Saint John
Having a new puppy can be overwhelming with what products to buy! We chose a kong set (leash, harness, and collar) and are SO GLAD that we did! It has stood up to the constant nipping and biting of our male puppy and all of his rough adventures!!!
Jamie S.
Manila, Philippines
Been using these for a couple yrs now. Very convenient to have the handle able to be hooked around something (ie walking dogs and need to tie your shoe? Handle can be snapped around a pole or fence post for safety)
Alicia C.
Pet Lover Expert
Is the leash good and comfortable? i mean the control grip?