BY KONG #96 in Cat Toys

Give your precious feline the best of both worlds with the KONG CatPlay Mat. Soft, plush material on one side and rugged, enticingsisal on the other side. The play mat allows your cat to lounge orplay. Activate her curiosity with the comfortable plush cat playmat today! Ultra soft, plush material on one side Durable sisal on the other side Stylish and easy to store Enticing crinkle sounds Important: Inspect products frequently. Supervised use only. Remove allpackaging. Discontinue if damaged. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Blake S.
St Petersburg, FL
I pour a little catnip on this and my cat goes crazy for a little bit. he's a tabby cat and acts like a little ninja. Sometimes is class get stuck when he's playing and he brings the whole mat around the house with him not sure if there's a way to stop that from happening besides clipping his nails
Hailey L.
Pet Lover Expert
My kitten loves this. She plays here all day. It is a good value for what you get. I haven’t found and alternative that I like better. It definitely met my and my kitten expectations. I recommend this to others!
Laura Q.
Pet Lover Expert
I got this crinkly scratch mat for my brother's cat last holiday season, and it's still holding up really well. The cat likes to lay on it in addition to scratching his claws.
Meghan L.
Cedar Park , TX
Cats are pretty finicky and it's hard to tell if they're going to like something or not but this product was a miss with my cat. I don't think she has ever even touched it even when we covered it up in cat nip she was still uninterested.
Ricki B.
Harlingen, TX
Pet Lover Expert
My cat loves his crinkle mat!
Anything with the sound of crunchy plastic is usually a favorite with most cats.
These are great with a sprinkle of catnip ontop!
Erin N.
Pet Lover Expert
My cat loves this toy, the krinkly noise and catnip make him as playful as a kitten even at 8 years old. I sprinkle more katnip on it occasionally.
Elizabeth F.
Wooster, OH
Pet Lover Expert
Love it. Easy to move and the cats like the crinkle noise it makes. Lays flat. Their claws can get stuck easily though.
Melissa T.
Lebanon, TN
My cat hated this. He was actually afraid of the toy. For the price I do not consider that this was a good value.
Amanda R.
Owings, MD
My cat LOVES this toy! His favorite past time included attacking my feet under my bed covers so when I saw this I knew he would be in love. He plays with it constantly and even stalks it when it isn't on. I leave it out for him to enjoy and entertain himself while I am away long hours at work. Also, it doesn't fray when he attacks it, which is a major plus also!
Danielle B.
My cat loves this! He doesn't really play with it but he loves to lay on it. I thinks it's a good price considering he doesn't destroy it. I lay it by the window and my siamese mix lays on it every morning to take it his daily sun. Will forever repurchase.