BY KONG

Give your precious feline the best of both worlds with the KONG CatPlay Mat. Soft, plush material on one side and rugged, enticingsisal on the other side. The play mat allows your cat to lounge orplay. Activate her curiosity with the comfortable plush cat playmat today! Ultra soft, plush material on one side Durable sisal on the other side Stylish and easy to store Enticing crinkle sounds Important: Inspect products frequently. Supervised use only. Remove allpackaging. Discontinue if damaged. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Owings, MD
My cat LOVES this toy! His favorite past time included attacking my feet under my bed covers so when I saw this I knew he would be in love. He plays with it constantly and even stalks it when it isn't on. I leave it out for him to enjoy and entertain himself while I am away long hours at work. Also, it doesn't fray when he attacks it, which is a major plus also!
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
Gallatin, TN
My cat LOVES her play mat. Hers is a little different than this one, but she sleeps on it everyday in the afternoon sun. It has interchangeable hooks for toys too. I would recommend it to any cat lover.
Brittni V.
Brittni V.
Stockton, CA
My cat loves this toy. She will sit there at play with it for hours on end.
Meghan L.
Meghan L.
Cedar park, TX
Cats are pretty finicky and it's hard to tell if they're going to like something or not but this product was a miss with my cat. I don't think she has ever even touched it even when we covered it up in cat nip she was still uninterested.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
My cat loves this! He doesn't really play with it but he loves to lay on it. I thinks it's a good price considering he doesn't destroy it. I lay it by the window and my siamese mix lays on it every morning to take it his daily sun. Will forever repurchase.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Lebanon, TN
My cat hated this. He was actually afraid of the toy. For the price I do not consider that this was a good value.
Isabella G.
Isabella G.
I obviously bought this for one of my cats who always sat on plastic bags when they were left on the ground. I have two cats. We bought for the one that likes the plastic bags, but to our surprise both cats enjoy this.