KONGA Patchwork Bear Holiday Cat Toy uploaded by Jessica V.

BY KONG

KONG Holiday Softies combine soft plush fabric with a generous amount of premium catnip to entice your frisky kitty to pounce, swat and play. Activate playtime with an intriguing toy that's sure to her happy and engaged this holiday. Cats need to play. Features: Purrfect for snuggling or ravaging Includes: 1 Softies Patchwork Bear Intended For: Cats Activity: Instinctive play Pet Size: Small and Medium Color: Green and Red Important: Designed for light to moderate chewing. For tough chew sessions, try KONG rubber toys. Supervised use only. Remove all packaging. Discontinue use if damaged. see more...

• Does this have a squeak? Also does it last/durable for bi...2 Answers
Katie C.
Dover
My calico LOVES her teddy bear! We often find her in her bed snuggled with it. It’s adorable.
Jordan W.
Kept him busy for awhile! He destroys everything so this one lasted him a little while!
Nicole C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Love all of Konga pet products! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Kathryn C.
1,751 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
This is such a cute cat toy, my moms cat would love this & it's cute for Christmas
Jemma R.
Bishops Stortford
This was the first toy I bought for my cat and no matter what else I buy for him, he always reverts back to this. He carries it around in his mouth with him everywhere. Best purchase I’ve ever made! So cheap and great material.
Hana S.
Ottawa, ON
I don’t have a cat. I don’t have a pet. But this app won’t let me by without reviewing something I don’t have so I’m just writing about not having a pet. I don’t have any pets in my life! My sister has a cat but not me!
Lauren M.
I know this is marketed as a cat toy but both my cat and my puppy absolutely love it! My puppy carries it around with him all the time and because of the lack of stuffing I don’t have to worry about him ingesting anything if he chews a hole in it!
Tansy T.
Whitstable
My dog has this in a brown colour, she loves it so much!! Its definitely one of her favourites. The only thing I would say is that the ears have come of, but everything else’s is still in perfect condition. But overall very good product.
Christina J.
Last forever!! My dog likes to go for the squeaker right away and this one challenged her and lasted 2 weeks before she punctured the squeaker and then continued to have the teddy bear around for 3 months as a toy
Beth H.
North Lincolnshire
I know this is a cat toy however I bought this for my dog as it is the right size it looks more off a dog toy than a cat toy, but that being said my dog loves this toy, this is his favourite toy he is always playing with it, this toy also seems rather difficult to break if you have a destructive dog.
Alina B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Does this have a squeak? Also does it last/durable for big dogs?