KONGA Patchwork Bear Holiday Cat Toy uploaded by Jessica V.

BY KONG

KONG Holiday Softies combine soft plush fabric with a generous amount of premium catnip to entice your frisky kitty to pounce, swat and play. Activate playtime with an intriguing toy that's sure to her happy and engaged this holiday. Cats need to play. Features: Purrfect for snuggling or ravaging Includes: 1 Softies Patchwork Bear Intended For: Cats Activity: Instinctive play Pet Size: Small and Medium Color: Green and Red Important: Designed for light to moderate chewing. For tough chew sessions, try KONG rubber toys. Supervised use only. Remove all packaging. Discontinue use if damaged. see more...

• Does this have a squeak? Also does it last/durable for bi...2 Answers
Jessi B.
Pataskala
This actually ended up being my dogs toy, and it’s the only toy she wont destroy! She loves it like ifs her puppy and it’s a godsend to keep her calm
Brooke L.
Berwick, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This item has been very durable and held up nicely with my maltipoo and German short hair pointer. Will continue to buy from this product line
Leticia A.
Grants, NM
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this item and with a malamute she can tear toys apart fast they are affordable and last a good amount of time chewy is a great company
Lexi O.
Both our dogs and cat love the toys from kong! Durable and fun! Perfect for all! When the cat doesn’t want to play, the dogs will!
Yuly V.
Jacksonville, NC
My dog loves this! So do i, because its very durable, i’ve had it for over a year now and its still not torn or anything!
Anahi A.
we actually bought this for our dog, he likes these kinds of toys...always has it in his mouth and takes it everywhere
Kristen W.
Louisville, KY
Hahaha this is hilarious! my cats hated it so we gave it to the dog who loved it so much. my cats won't touch it now!
Courtney S.
Binghamton, NY
Very adorable cat toy!!! My cat absolutely adores his KONGA, and it keeps him busy for hours on end!!! Love!!
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
THIS IS REALLY CUTE AND IT IS TRUE THAT OUR PETS ARE LIKE OUR KIDS. THEY LIKE PLAYTIME AND PLAY TOYS.
Katie C.
Dover
My calico LOVES her teddy bear! We often find her in her bed snuggled with it. It’s adorable.
Alina B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Does this have a squeak? Also does it last/durable for big dogs?