KONGA Patchwork Bear Holiday Cat Toy uploaded by Jessica V.

BY KONG

KONG Holiday Softies combine soft plush fabric with a generous amount of premium catnip to entice your frisky kitty to pounce, swat and play. Activate playtime with an intriguing toy that's sure to her happy and engaged this holiday. Cats need to play. Features: Purrfect for snuggling or ravaging Includes: 1 Softies Patchwork Bear Intended For: Cats Activity: Instinctive play Pet Size: Small and Medium Color: Green and Red Important: Designed for light to moderate chewing. For tough chew sessions, try KONG rubber toys. Supervised use only. Remove all packaging. Discontinue use if damaged. see more...

• Does this have a squeak? Also does it last/durable for bi...2 Answers
Stephanie M.
Union City
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy loves this toy, not because it also was his first toy but also it helps his gums because he is teething. I also like this toy because it has been holding up very great since he goes crazy for his toy.
Stephi G.
Saint Marys, GA
King toys are literally the best. It is a little bit more difficult for them to tear it apart and they are usually just rope underneath so the dogs can still play with it and love it!!!
Amber R.
Cape Girardeau
Our dog can not have toys with stuffing because he destroys them in minutes and makes a mess. Kong has really come in handy. This toy for example is made out of rope which our dog loved and the toy lasted longer than we thought!
Kamryn L.
cary
My dogs absolutely love these. They have tons of toys and are constantly playing with these. They don’t fall apart when they tug on them and also aren’t hard so they can play in the house without a worry.
Olivea O.
L.A
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Got my Husky this and she loves it! She loves Teddy’s especially the squeaky ones. It lasted a while, which is great as she likes to try and remove the squeakers from her toys, very durable and cute
Genalle T.
West Dundee, IL
My 115 lb german shepherd loves this toy! The bear holds up and when he did finally rip it I didn't have to go around picking up stuffing because it is made of ropes inside! I have now bought him one in every color.
Alicia P.
Plainfield, IL
I never realized this was a cat toy lol. I got this for my chi mix when she was a 4 lb puppy lol. She looooved this toy. Writing this review actually reminds me, I need to get her a new one!
Sarah G.
My 50 lb lab loves this!! she brings this into her cage all the time before she goes to bed. It is so funny to watch. She hasn't torn it up yet thankfully
Miranda P.
Vineland, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Any kind of little animal, the cats enjoy. They love to chase it and pounce on it as if it were real. Cat nip toys are also a huge hit with these cats.
Jessi B.
Pataskala
This actually ended up being my dogs toy, and it’s the only toy she wont destroy! She loves it like ifs her puppy and it’s a godsend to keep her calm
Alina B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Does this have a squeak? Also does it last/durable for big dogs?