KONGA Glide 'N Seek Cat Toy uploaded by Liz S.

BY KONG #36 in Cat Toys

The fun, unpredictable gliding action fulfills her natural hunting instincts. Once you touch the easy, one-button operation, she will scurry to pounce, swat and ravage the feather toy. Keep her guessing with this addictive peek-a-boo holes on the KONG Glide'N Seek! Features: Magnetic levitation technology brings the feather toy to life Includes: 1 - Glide'N Seek, 1- set of Batteries Intended For: Cats Activity: Natural Hunting Instincts Pet Size: Small, Medium and Large Color: Red and purple Material: Plastic and Feathers Important: Inspect product frequently. Supervised use only. Remove all packaging. Discontinue use if damaged. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Ashley B.
My cats really enjoyed this toy. It kept them busy for quite awhile. The magnets would sometimes get stuck together, so I would have to separate them in order for them to move again. But overall, it was entertaining to watch the cats play. I have always enjoyed purchasing Kong products for both cats and dogs.
Liane N.
Largo, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats LOVE this toy! I have 4 cats and they are all easily assumed by this toy! I have gone through many of them and non of them have kept them busy like this toy! I would deff recommend this to other cat owners
Kesley P.
Marietta, GA
Acute and smart idea for a toy. Maybe a little to complex for my furry little dimwit but still a great toy. Not too big not too small and you never know he may find interesting again one day. Cats, ammirite?
Crista B.
Pa
Keep my cat busy all day. I love my animals so much like they are family so we want to give them the best and this is it. She has fun all day and really enjoys it. Also i like that it lasted a long time hard for toys etc to break worth ever penny.
Karlie R.
Lebanon
This toy was super popular at Petco! Many customers said that their cats were interested in this toy. It is important to find toys that keep animals interested especially at this price point. The toy is durable! I do recommend it. Happy Tails :)
TiaAnna B.
California, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Such a cool idea for cats. My fur babies absolutely love theirs. Met all expectations. A little messy at times but besides that it is a great product. The brand is a well known and trusted brand as well. Highly recommended.
Asia B.
Travis Afb, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I actually used this for our 3 pound Puppy and he loves to chase it and bring it back. It’s perfect size for him because he has such a little mouth. It is durable and fun. He chews it all of the time and it’s not damaged
Lacie Z.
Madera
very noisy. Didnt keep the cats interest as the feathers didnt poke out of the holes. the pieces that are supposed to move are not very durable and were rendered useless after 1 day. if I could give no stars i would
Angel M.
El Paso, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves to chase balls but she really didn’t take well to this one. She has more fun with a regular tennis ball or something that lights up or jingles. This price isn’t bad but every cat is different.
Richelle L.
The Plains
Cats played with it but my dogs seemed to enjoy it more. They stole it from the cats. I have an adult cat and two kittens. It’s cute to watch them all play with the same toy. Any animal would like this