KONGA Fuzzy Mice Holiday Cat Toys uploaded by Jessie R.

BY KONG #38 in Cat Toys

Double your kittyAAATMs fun this holiday with the KONG Holiday Fuzzy Mice. She will be drawn to the premium catnip, crinkle sound and cuddly fabric. Cats need to play. Features: Loaded with premium catnip Includes: 2 Fuzzy Mice Intended For: Cats Activity: Instinctive play Pet Size: Small and Medium Color: Red and Green Important: Designed for light to moderate chewing. For tough chew sessions, try KONG rubber toys. Supervised use only. Remove all packaging. Discontinue use if damaged. see more...

Erica P.
Missouri City, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our two cats love these toys! It’s a great tool to occupy and stimulate them. They will play for hours. It’s a good value as long as we can keep the dogs away, because unfortunately they love it too. Definitely not meant to withstand a 60lb dog!
Jessie R.
Muncie, IN
My cat loved these little mice. I say “loved” because she has hidden them wherever she hides all the other toys she likes in an attempt to convince me she is sad and neglected and needs more toys. She’s ten years old and still up to her crazy cat tricks! I think I’ll be buying her more Kong toys here in the near future.
Samantha W.
Saginaw, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These toys hold up well (our dog likes to try to swallow them whole - without avail) and the cat loves the sounds and colors. He becomes extremely playful around these holiday mice, and we will be soon purchasing more. Definitely impressed!
Crista B.
Pa
Love it always the toy my cat goes for not only is it affordable it keep her busy all Day. I was getting scared because my cat was not as active with her other toys but she really loves these and almost anything from kong and so do I️ because it such a sturdy toy. You don’t ever have to feel like your wasted money because it lasted a long time.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I know cats are color blind so the festive nature of these toys do nothing for them, but it does make them easy for me to find especially if they’ve been lost under a couch or bed. The catnip scent is still going strong because the cats still love these.
Anne B.
Paragould, AR
Little mouse toys can be so under appreciated some times. My cats can tear the dollar store ones apart in less than an hour, but Kong has made this product with good quality that holds up to even the longest of play sessions with my cats.
sabella b.
They are really cute cats love them you’re really fun and they keep my kids entertained met my expectations when I bought them some pros are that they are really tiny so that they don’t bother my kids and I would buy it again
Gracika E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these fuzzy mice! For some reason the fuzzy one makes him go crazy! You can find these at most pet stores, they are relatively inexpensive and they last awhile. I will buy these forever for my cat!
Katherine A.
My ferrets really enjoy this product. I love it too because they can’t rip it up easily like other brands. I don’t know if cats enjoy it but my ferrets do. It is a good price for the quality you are getting. I definitely will buy these again.
Mackenzie M.
Pacific Grove , CA
My cats love these, & they're super cute. Not so blatantly "Christmasy" that they can't still be around the house after the holidays. Well made and hard for furry friends to tear apart.