BY KONG

Cats love to hide, peek and play. Provide your cat with endless funwith the KONG Denim Tunnel. The stylish, crinkle sounding tunnelwith peek-a-boo porthole is irresistible to your frisky feline. Stretch out the 24 inch KONG tunnel then collapse for easy storage. Crinkle sound Collapses for easy storage Endless entertainment Important: Inspect products frequently. Supervised use only. Remove allpackaging. Discontinue use if damaged. see more...

Marcy E.
Brookfield
Cats had a blast for a few months then got bored with it. Both cats e joy in running in and out and playing hide and seek. Definitely need a large space as they would get riled up and roll.
Miranda P.
Smithfield, NC
Great quality tunnel. My cats love to play hide and seek in it. It’s not too loud either. Sometimes you get tunnels that make so much noise but this tunnel is top tier. It makes my cats so happy and I love to watch them play.
Jess B.
Murphy, NC
My cats really like sleeping in this, they don't really play with is as much, but if I roll it up and put it away they usually want it back right away so they have it for their nap.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
I wish my cat would like this. I bought this for her, but she is too scared to go in it. It's made well and a good size for any cat and probably most dogs too.
Jade C.
Macon, GA
My cat runs in and around this thing all day. Has a great time. Even sleeps in it sometimes!! It's his favorite hideout
Cynthia L.
My cat loves this she uses it everyday it definitely wasn't a waste of money & I saved a lot by being a petco member
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cats love to play with this tunnel! They spend hours chasing each-other or just hanging out in the tunnel.
Jessica M.
Pompano Beach, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The cat doesn’t stop running through this, on this, and it’s durable, easy to wipe down and keep clean.
Keeley B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats has had one similar to this since he was 12 weeks sold he's now 2 and it's still on perfect condition it's so strong defiantly recommend it