BY KONG

Cats love to hide, peek and play. Provide your cat with endless funwith the KONG Denim Tunnel. The stylish, crinkle sounding tunnelwith peek-a-boo porthole is irresistible to your frisky feline. Stretch out the 24 inch KONG tunnel then collapse for easy storage. Crinkle sound Collapses for easy storage Endless entertainment Important: Inspect products frequently. Supervised use only. Remove allpackaging. Discontinue use if damaged. see more...

Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
I wish my cat would like this. I bought this for her, but she is too scared to go in it. It's made well and a good size for any cat and probably most dogs too.
Jess B.
Jess B.
Murphy, NC
My cats really like sleeping in this, they don't really play with is as much, but if I roll it up and put it away they usually want it back right away so they have it for their nap.
Melissa I.
Melissa I.
evans, GA
Pet Lover Expert
My cats love to play with this tunnel! They spend hours chasing each-other or just hanging out in the tunnel.