BY KONG

Keep your dog safely attached to the leash with this harness. The harness features a bright, solid color that is easy to see. Use this KONG Harness with Traffic Loop for Dogs to keep your canine companion safe and secure on his or her leash. The solid color provides a vibrant appearance. Provides a safe and secure way to keep your dog on a leash Solid color offers a vibrant look View the Dog Harness Sizing Guide Available in XSmall: 5/8"W x 12 - 18", Small: 5/8"W x 16 - 24", Medium: 1"W x 20 - 30" and Large: 1"W x 24 - 38" Available in red, green, blue and purple *See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online. see more...

• Does the harness work better to redirect than a traditional or ch...2 Answers
  • Is this good for big dogs? And also can the dog get loose?3 Answers
  • I find that I have to tighten the head part once I have put this ...4 Answers
Rilee E.
Blythedale, MO
Pet Lover Expert
Eh maybe it's all right. I kind of like the color but it fits weird on our GSD. She almost chewed throw it in 5 seconds! Not strong & so expensive like $30. I do like the handle easy control of an excited 65 lbs GSD Puppy!
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Pet Lover Expert
Love this for my 8 month old American Pit Bull Terrier. He hates being on a leash so this is great to keep him from biting at it. He loves people & being out in public so this allows him comfort & me to control him effectively. The price was great for the quality!
Elizabeth C.
Gainesville, FL
Pet Lover Expert
We use these harnesses for both of our pups. Both are Pit mixed breed. The harness is perfect when they try to pull, you can just grab the handle. They are easily adjusted to you pups size. I use them everyday, and they sometimes require frequent adjusting, just based on pulling and stretching.

Highly recommended for larger dogs!
Sonya K.
Bella Vista, CA
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs are my everything... I do fostering and rescue in my spare time and have a service dog for my disabilities. This harness has been a blessing to me and my family. The traffic handle on the harness helps keep our dogs close when we're out, and the rugged structure of the harness keeps them safe and secure, while allowing us to control their distance from us when we're out.
Kristy K.
Buffalo
I bought this on clearance at Petsmart for like $18 bucks. I got a large, which I always get for my Rottweiler and it didn't fit. I know not every brand is the same, so I double checked the size measurements on this product and compared it to a harness I already have and they are the same so I'm not sure why this wouldn't fit. Kong products for me have been either a hit or miss and this one was definitely a miss.
Allyson S.
Wolcottville, IN
Pet Lover Expert
We have the xl for our 80lb lab and it works perfectly. So easy to get on and does not rub. Strong and great quality. We do have some issues with one of the clips but I think it os a matter of getting used to it. I love that she does not need to step into it and rather it is like a collar and then you hook the straps under the chest.
Allison D.
College Park, MD
I love these harnesses. They're by far some of the best on the market in my opinion. I've bought several colors for my dog over the years ever since she was a puppy and they always fit her well, she never appears to be uncomfortable, and they help maintain a decent amount of grip and control on your pup during walks and runs. They last a long time and don't wear down easily either.
Emily S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is a great harness! I plan to use it once my boy is trained to heel a little better. He's a puller, so it's not great for everyday walk through the neighborhood. However, we do use it when we go hiking and he can have a little more space to roam. He's a Rottweiler.
Ashley P.
These are amazing! We have 2 dogs, and both wear these harnesses. They are 45 and 60 lbs, so I think they're in a medium and large. The quality is good, and I LOVE the traffic loop handle. It really helps to control them on walks when they're trying to be overly friendly with other dogs or small children. They hold up well, and after I've washed them in my washing machine they look brand new.
Hannah Q.
Pet Lover Expert
Just got this harness for my dog and it is one of the nicest harness we've gotten for her. I got it on sale at petsmart and it was the best decision. She's about 54 pounds and it holds her nicely. I love the handle because you can easily grab if something happens. It's very sturdy and good quality. We got the red one and it looks so pretty on her brindle coat!
Natalie C.
Daphne, Al
I find that I have to tighten the head part once I have put this on my puppy. If I left it looser, do you think it would still be as safe? Could she get loose?
chelcie d.
Wethersfield, CT
Is this good for big dogs? And also can the dog get loose?
Janelle R.
Bowie, MD
Does the harness work better to redirect than a traditional or choke chain collar? My 50lb rescue is a squirrel chaser and I need all the control I can get.