KONGA Bungee Dog Leash uploaded by Tessa P.

BY KONG

Use this traffic leash to keep your pet under control when on the go. The shock-absorbing material is for gentle stopping, while the vibrant color is easy to see. Keep your pet under your control when on the go with this KONG Traffic Leash. Made from shock-absorbing material, the leash promotes gentle stopping when your furry friend tries to chase or wander. The bright, solid color is easy to see. Shock-absorbing material for gentle stopping Keeps your pet within your control Bright, solid color offers a vibrant appearance Available in 6'L x 5/8"W and 4'L x 1"W sizes Available in blue, red, green and purple *See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online. see more...

KONGA Bungee Dog Leash
  • "The bungee part is a great idea for any pet who likes to run whilst on their leash!" in 1 review
  • "I will be buying them for my 2 dogs when at the pet store soon." in 1 review
Keely C.
Evansville, IN
Our dogs are very strong. We have a boxer and a pitty. With the bungee section of this leash, it is much easier on our joints when the dogs try to take off after a bunny or a stray cat. I absolutely love this leash. Best. Purchase. Ever.
Daphne W.
Pet Lover Expert
This is the best leash!!! I have an extra-large breed dog and this is the only durable dog leash out there for him. There are two places that you can hold the leash, one spot for short distance and the other is for a more regular pace for walking. Highly recommend!!!
Tessa P.
Madison, AL
I have had this leash for over a year and it is still in GREAT shape. My dog is a very strong puller and the bungee on the leash keeps her from having any "hard stops". I also use the loop as a second handle when I need extra control over her. I will definitely be purchasing more of these leashes for her!!!
Nicole S.
Very nice leash great for strong pullers. Very nice handle  comfortable handle on your hands when dogs pull. Great leash to use!
heather g.
I just bought the green, blue and purple ones for my three dogs (two labs and a German Shepard) They are comfortable to hold with the wide grip. My dogs generally do not pull but when they do, this leash is easy on everyone and I'm not worried about it being uncomfortable for them. They are thick and durable and I am sure they will last awhile. We also got the matching collars for them. First collars and leashes that have not been chewed up or through so yay for that!
Andrea C.
I've heard these a great for the dogs who pull on their leash. It'll help your shoulder too
Shea B.
Irvine, CA
I can't say enough good things about this leash. It is perfect for dogs that tend to pull a little (especially dogs you are trying to leash train). The actual leash is extremely durable (we have had ours for over a year and it still is in great shape).
Carrie A.
I work at a veterinarian's office and I love when clients have these leashes! Easy to grip and very soft
Natalie C.
Daphne, Al
This is a comfy leash to use but a little on the large side for smaller dogs. I like the padded handle but I have quite small hands so it felt a little bulky. The bungee part is a great idea for any pet who likes to run whilst on their leash!
I have had this leash forever and my pit usually rips through everything but this he can't. It's great!
Shanna M.
What size dog does this product apply to?
Thea K.
Dublin, OH
Is this leash worth the investment and if so, what do you like about it?
Natalie C.
Daphne, Al
Does your dog try to play with the bungee loop? Mine likes to hold it in her mouth!
Megan M.
Looking for a good leash and collar for my 11 pound pup. Any suggestions?