KONGA Bungee Dog Leash uploaded by Tessa P.

BY KONG

Use this traffic leash to keep your pet under control when on the go. The shock-absorbing material is for gentle stopping, while the vibrant color is easy to see. Keep your pet under your control when on the go with this KONG Traffic Leash. Made from shock-absorbing material, the leash promotes gentle stopping when your furry friend tries to chase or wander. The bright, solid color is easy to see. Shock-absorbing material for gentle stopping Keeps your pet within your control Bright, solid color offers a vibrant appearance Available in 6'L x 5/8"W and 4'L x 1"W sizes Available in blue, red, green and purple *See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online. see more...

KONGA Bungee Dog Leash
  • "The bungee part is a great idea for any pet who likes to run whilst on their leash!" in 1 review
  • "I will be buying them for my 2 dogs when at the pet store soon." in 1 review
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Mount Sterling, KY
I love this leash and the matching collar! I like them so much I bought a second of each dor color options. The leash is so comfortable resting around my wrist, while the shorter handle loop is nice for helping train and control my puppy while encountering people. It makes it easier to maintain his focus.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Great leash! We use this (& the matching collar) on my large pitbull. I love how comfortable the handle is, and that it has a bungee/stretchy part towards the end. My dog is really bad about pulling while outside, and this eases some of the tension we both experience. Would recommend!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Chesapeake, VA
This leash is the best out there. Comfort handle, bungee bit gives a little so you aren't snapping your dogs neck, second handle is great when you need your dog right beside you
Sanquise P.
Sanquise P.
Detroit, MI
Pet Lover Expert
I really like this leash. I love the variety of colors. It keeps my dog at a reasonable distance.
Daphne W.
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Pet Lover Expert
This is the best leash!!! I have an extra-large breed dog and this is the only durable dog leash out there for him. There are two places that you can hold the leash, one spot for short distance and the other is for a more regular pace for walking. Highly recommend!!!
Keely C.
Keely C.
Evansville, IN
Our dogs are very strong. We have a boxer and a pitty. With the bungee section of this leash, it is much easier on our joints when the dogs try to take off after a bunny or a stray cat. I absolutely love this leash. Best. Purchase. Ever.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Very nice leash great for strong pullers. Very nice handle  comfortable handle on your hands when dogs pull. Great leash to use!
Liz P.
Liz P.
Just bought this leash for my 5 month old puppy and I love it so much. It is so comfortable and easy to use. She stops a lot better with this then with anything I have tried before. I can not tell you how much I recommend this product
Haley L.
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
These leashes are great! One of my pups is a puller, so the bungee is a great feature! These are a little on the expensive side, but worth it to help control an excited puppy!
I have had this leash forever and my pit usually rips through everything but this he can't. It's great!
Shanna M.
Shanna M.
What size dog does this product apply to?
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Daphne, Al
Does your dog try to play with the bungee loop? Mine likes to hold it in her mouth!
Thea K.
Thea K.
Dublin, OH
Is this leash worth the investment and if so, what do you like about it?
Megan M.
Megan M.
Looking for a good leash and collar for my 11 pound pup. Any suggestions?