BY KONG

He'll lead the way in confidence when you attach the KONG Paracord Leash to his collar. The braided leash is extremely strong and durable. Good enough to be called KONG. A PetSmart exclusive. Features: Braided leash Includes: 1 - Paracord Leash Intended For: Dogs Leash Type: Braided Leash Color: Red Caution: Do not leave pet unattended. Not recommended for tie out. see more...

Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
I love that this leash comes in so many colors! It's such a sturdy leash too. My puppy will sometimes chew on it and unlike other leashes she hasn't been able to tear through it so far! Really good product!
Tabyre E.
Pueblo West, CO
This is one of the best leashes I've used! Heavy duty for my 150+ pound lab! He loves it and his color (grey) with the red is beautiful!!
Julie L.
I love this leash! Perfect for my huge lab! I also have a puppy who we are starting training and it helps keep her from trying to pull!
Tori L.
Very stylish awesome leash for you fur babies. Come in may different colors that you will absolutely love!!!!!
Amanda Y.
I think this leash is very Comfortable and reliable! Wouldn't have any other leash for my walks :)
Elizabeth L.
Auburn , Me
Very disappointed in this leash my sisters dog torn hers up to point they don't use it anymore
Jennifer L.
Is amazing i love it my dog usually used, they have amazing colors and is so comfortable
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
If you have a strong dog, this is the leash for you. It is very durable and strong. This is also a very cool looking leash. We actually got our dog the matching collar to go with this. I'm very satisfied with this purchase.
Sarah H.
I get so many compliments on this leash because it's made so well. Our dog chewed through 4 leashes before we got this one and now 4 years later we still have it and love it. When she was a puppy she could bite through a leash in a second and this one is so sturdy.
Christina L.
I give this a 5 out of 5 stars. This leash is great and very durable. I never had any problems with it so far and I Ike the handle that it gives you to have more control of your dog. Kong is a very good brand to buy.
Amanda Y.
Could you customize the color ?
Kristina S.
I have a 14 week lab, how strong is the leash as he has chewed through his current leash...