raneem i.

Does it harm the dog?
Edith Q.
Edith Q.
Nov. 13, 2014, 1:12 p.m.
No! Super soft tips feel great on them! My dogs love it!
breanna b.
breanna b.
May 5, 2014, 4:06 p.m.
No! Our dogs love it! one is long haired and one short!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
April 22, 2014, 11:38 p.m.
Definitely not! If you feel the material it's made out of, it's like a rubber, but it doesn't pull on the dog's hair. My dog always found it very relaxing, and would often fall asleep while we used this brush. Nothing to fear!
Mollie M.
Mollie M.
Jan. 16, 2014, 10:39 p.m.
This brush seems to be ouchless for my fluffy guy!
Nori T.
Nori T.
Oct. 14, 2013, 7:54 p.m.
This is the curry comb of the dog world, so it doesn't. All it does is loosen up and remove the fur that's already loose. It doesn't catch or snag or pull on the hair that isn't already loose, so it's much more comfortable and enjoyable for the dog.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Oct. 7, 2013, 4:12 p.m.
This is the only one that hasn't harmed my dog. I have tried many different brushes, and she runs away at the sight of them!!!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Sept. 15, 2013, 10 p.m.
Not at all!!! Ours loved it!
Sandra A.
Sandra A.
Sept. 3, 2013, 4:58 a.m.
I doesn't and my dogs love it!!!!
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
June 5, 2013, 12:31 p.m.
No it does not!!! its very soft
Cristina F.
Cristina F.
June 4, 2013, 4:31 p.m.
No it does not! It's like a massage for your pup!
Katie B.
Katie B.
May 29, 2013, 1:36 a.m.
No, it is not harmful. Very similar to the Kong toys it is best to watch over your dog and not allow chewing through the device.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
April 7, 2013, 3:56 a.m.
My fave to use on dogs with an undercoat. If you have a dog that sheds a lot..this is the brush to use. No pins that will scratch their skin, it's a doggie massage/groomer that actually works!! I even use it while giving my dogs a bath to get the doggie shampoo to the skin. They love it. When I first saw it, I thought to myself, "this will not work". Wow was I wrong!! Gentle on your dog, ergonomically shaped for ease of use, and EFFECTIVE :) I bought two.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Feb. 25, 2013, 7:14 p.m.
Not at all... as long as you treat it like a normal doggy brush and you aren't brushing too roughly... your furry babies will be just fine!
Angie E.
Angie E.
Jan. 30, 2013, 6:19 p.m.
Not at all it is very gentle actually just feels kinda like a massage. They are great and most dogs really enjoy being rubbed with them..
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Jan. 23, 2013, 9:53 a.m.
Not at all! My dog enjoys it and thinks its a game and tries to eat the brush..lol
Lindsay A.
Lindsay A.
Dec. 29, 2012, 1:39 p.m.
No not at all! It works great on puppies to slowly get them use to being groomed
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Dec. 28, 2012, 6:26 a.m.
This is so gentle for your dog(s) since it is rubber instead of wire.
Jenifer D.
Jenifer D.
Dec. 14, 2012, 11:59 a.m.
It didn't harm mine at all it was super easy to use and it took very little time we have four different types of brushes we use on him and so far none pinch or hurt him at all
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Dec. 7, 2012, 2:05 p.m.
NO THE KONG ZOOM GROOM BRUSH WILL NOT HARM THE DOG AT ALL.
Se Young K.
Se Young K.
Nov. 27, 2012, 1:20 p.m.
I used to use a metal slicker brush on my dog Helo but the brush would leave dry scratched patches on his skin. That's the main reason I switched to the KONG Zoom Groom, since the rounded soft nubs won't harm his skin or hair!
Vianney S.
Vianney S.
Nov. 26, 2012, 7:11 a.m.
No way :) It actually helps get all the dirt out from the undercoat. Gives them a little massage!
Ally L.
Ally L.
Nov. 19, 2012, 4:23 a.m.
It will not harm the dog at all. You can brush with the fur or even against it (against it usually helps get a lot of the hair off.)
Monique M.
Monique M.
Nov. 18, 2012, 5:38 p.m.
I would hope not but its worth the try so I'm going to try it
Keiley B.
Keiley B.
Nov. 18, 2012, 8:53 a.m.
Not at all! It's super gentle on them, perfect for short-haired dogs:)

Join Now