raneem i.

Kim K.
Boise,
1 year, 3 months ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
no, I have a dog that have super sensitive skin that most brushes hurt her, she actually likes being brushed by this.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Sebastian, FL
1 year, 4 months ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
No! It's really gentle :)
Edith Q.
Edith Q.
Columbus, GA
3 years, 6 months ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
No! Super soft tips feel great on them! My dogs love it!
breanna b.
breanna b.
Las Vegas, NV
4 years ago
No! Our dogs love it! one is long haired and one short!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
S Glens Falls, NY
4 years, 1 month ago
Definitely not! If you feel the material it's made out of, it's like a rubber, but it doesn't pull on the dog's hair. My dog always found it very relaxing, and would often fall asleep while we used this brush. Nothing to fear!
Mollie M.
Mollie M.
Tucson, AZ
4 years, 4 months ago
This brush seems to be ouchless for my fluffy guy!
Nori T.
Nori T.
Silver Spring, MD
4 years, 7 months ago
This is the curry comb of the dog world, so it doesn't. All it does is loosen up and remove the fur that's already loose. It doesn't catch or snag or pull on the hair that isn't already loose, so it's much more comfortable and enjoyable for the dog.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Virginia Bch, VA
4 years, 7 months ago
This is the only one that hasn't harmed my dog. I have tried many different brushes, and she runs away at the sight of them!!!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
west point, IA
4 years, 8 months ago
Not at all!!! Ours loved it!
Sandra A.
Sandra A.
4 years, 8 months ago
I doesn't and my dogs love it!!!!