BY KONG

• Just curious does this work I golden retrievers or not4 Answers
  • Does this brush work well and go through long hair ?2 Answers
  • Does this brush work on wet dog hair too or is it preferred dry? 2 Answers
KONG Zoom Groom Dog Brush
  • "This brush works great to work the shampoo into water resistant coats and is a comfortable way to get rid of some loose hair. " in 49 reviews
  • "When I was a dog groomer we used these for any short haired dog that she'd a lot I would definitely recommend this to any dog owner. " in 41 reviews
  • "I am a dog groomer and we use the zoom groom all the time for short hair dogs and it works great and they love it too since its just a rubber brush. " in 34 reviews
  • "My cat who is scared of most brushes will tolerate this brush (small dog size) but it does not get all of the loose fur out and doesn't hold on to it well so you end up with a lot of floating fur" in 17 reviews
  • "Use this on my boyfriend's large dog who sheds his thick coat nonstop to really scrub him clean of loose hairs during bath time." in 17 reviews
Raven H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is THE MOST amazing brush for your dog that sheds often. Shedding on clothes or furniture, just wipe this brush on the fabric and the hair comes right off. As a brush, it works amazing too. Our dog has coarse top fur and soft under fur. We brush her a bit hard up and down- back and forth- I swear it looks like we shaved her down afterwards. Best brush ever. I would recommend this for ALL sheddy pet owners, not just dogs.
jessica s.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
If I’m honest this thing doesn’t really do anything. It’s not even a brush it’s just a bunch of rubber spikes and the dog is like terrified of it. We tried to use it as a chew toy but he just runs away now. I wouldn’t buy this and use it as a brush because it does literally nothing and just freaks your poor friend out.
Susan D.
Bear, DE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This brush gets messy, so be sure to take your pup outside before you brush them, but besides that this thing exceeded my expectations and then some! I have a brindle pit bull mix so her short hair doesn’t get picked up by the big brushes. This is exactly what we need during the shedding months!!
Jayden G.
Sinton
This brush is a very compact but useful brush that can fit in your pockets on walk or whenever your out and your little friend decides it’s time to run through your water garden.It gets all the way to the skin without scratching it and irritating your dog.My dogs seem to live the feeling of the brisels.It is very cute and overall a great product.
Kim K.
Boise,
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Very good brush that works on hair or different lengths. Use it on a pitbull and a border collie mix and it gets out so much loose hair. My only complaint is that it can sometimes be a hassle to get the hair out of it and junk does build up in it pretty fast. But I like the fact that it is rubber and so a little more gentle on sensitive skin than a metal brush would be.
Marielle E.
Hanahan, SC
If you have a dog that sheds a lot you need this! Our pup used to shed so much I couldn't understand how she wasn't bald. We got the Zoom Brush and as long as we take her outside and brush her out once a week there is MUCH less hair all over the floor.
Claire A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We use this at our salon and it is AMAZING! It is the best for removing shedding from non-double-coated dogs. The only problem is hat it wears down a but fast. To be fair though, we use it about 3-10 times a day; much more than a single pet owner would!
Senia F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This little funny brush might not appear as though it's an effective tool.. But it's actually an exceptionally great brush, AND my dog absolutely LOVES how it feels to get brushed with this! I wouldn't recommend for long haired dogs though..
Jessica S.
South Paris, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a black lab who is a serious shedder. We couldn't find a proper brush for him for years and then one day I saw this at Walmart and decided to give it a try. Something about the material on this brush collects the hair like crazy, creating one huge clump that you can pull off and throw away. My lab also loves to be brushes now, it must feel so good for him. No more piles of dog hair under my furniture or against the kitchen cabinets!
Jaclyn E.
Jackson
The zoom groom works fantastic for any breed! I love that I can use it to scrub my dogs in the bath with it and brush them with it afterwards. It works great at getting all the loose fur off my little guys!!
raneem i.
El Paso, TX
Does it harm the dog?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Is this as durable as the kong toy?
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ
Worth the price?
Rebecca F.
Mustang, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Does this work on short haired dogs?
Jennifer W.
Madison, Wi
Would it work on a lab/retriever mix?