KONG Zoom Groom Dog Brush

Does this really help clean the dog ?
Does this help dogs with short hair?
So I have a husky Shepard and a lab retriever and they are good in baths but it’s hard to get under all her fur. Is this brush good for that or will I wind up wasting my money?
Start your review of KONG Zoom Groom Dog Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This brush works great to work the shampoo into water resistant coats and is a comfortable way to get rid of some loose hair. in reviews
When I was a dog groomer we used these for any short haired dog that she'd a lot I would definitely recommend this to any dog owner. in reviews
I am a dog groomer and we use the zoom groom all the time for short hair dogs and it works great and they love it too since its just a rubber brush. in reviews
My cat who is scared of most brushes will tolerate this brush (small dog size) but it does not get all of the loose fur out and doesn't hold on to it well so you end up with a lot of floating furin reviews
Use this on my boyfriend's large dog who sheds his thick coat nonstop to really scrub him clean of loose hairs during bath time.in reviews
Sofia G.
New Castle, DE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
KONG Zoom Groom Dog Brush uploaded by Sofia G.
Any professional dog groomer will tell you that this is a must have - especially for shedding dogs. Long or short hair, this is the best tool. This won’t irritate the skin or cause brush burn, like many of the de-shedding tools out there. This is safe and so very effective. Use it after the bath to get most of the top coat out, which is a lot of what you see shedding.
Happily N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
KONG Zoom Groom Dog Brush uploaded by Happily N.
KONG Zoom Groom Dog Brush uploaded by Happily N.
So fresh and so clean clean ☺️ This little doggo just had a bath with this easy to use brush. Since the brush head has dull and rubbery bristles, it didn’t hurt him or bother him during the bath. He is quite happy with the purchase.
Ambar E.
San Ramon, CA
KONG Zoom Groom Dog Brush uploaded by Ambar E.
Really helps lather up the soap and cleanse my dog’s fur deeply. I feel like it is also soothing for him since it cleans deep & gentle with the skin. I have a shih tzu so this product really helps lather up under all that hair.
Laura C.
Evans, GA
KONG Zoom Groom Dog Brush uploaded by Laura C.
KONG Zoom Groom Dog Brush uploaded by Laura C.
I have a long-haired (German Shepherd) doggy that absolutely hates baths! The zoom groom seems to keep him distracted enough to get the job done! I use it first as a dog brush outside and then bring it indoors to lather the shampoo in the bath! He loves that part and I think it really helps to penetrate his thick coat.
je-zi R.
KONG Zoom Groom Dog Brush uploaded by je-zi R.
This brush works very well. We used to use FURminator deShedding Tool for Dogs for every brushing but this brush grabs all the hair too and it’s gentler on the coat. We still have Furminator but typically I turn to using Zoom Groom with more peace of mind that her hair isn’t getting broken off. It’s a more pleasant massage as well!
Monica M.
Yuma, AZ
KONG Zoom Groom Dog Brush uploaded by Monica M.
We have a 1 year old male Newfoundland and he’s starting to build that gorgeous newfie coat. Which also means a lot of hair and grooming needed. While bathing him we use this to scrub and wow! It works so well! Super happy with it.
Susan R.
Rochester, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
KONG Zoom Groom Dog Brush uploaded by Susan R.
I use this on my puggle Bella when I bathe her. The large rubber “bristles” are great for working the shampoo into her short hair. I assume it feels like a mini massage because she stays put while I massage her with this brush. When I use it on her head (when she isn't in the tub) it puts her to sleep!
Lyndsay M.
Shelbyville, IL
KONG Zoom Groom Dog Brush uploaded by Lyndsay M.
Gentle yet effective for my sweet 11 week old, 18 pound, Springerdoodle Blue! Would recommend!
Kylie C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog really enjoyed when I used this on him for the first time. It did a good job of getting all the loose hair out (hes a big long haired dog) It handled well in my hand and it didn't slip out a lot when he moved around. It gave him a great massage as well as making sure his coat was nice and combed.
JELLE M.
West Covina, CA
This has been extremely effective for my dog & would be great for many breeds, especially those with short fur. I tried so many things -- the Furminator, a curry brush, a shedding blade, even my husband's soft bristle hair brush (!) to try to get control of her fur, and this is the only thing that works. The others removed so little fur it wasn't worth the effort to run it over her coat.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...