BY KONG

We all know how puppies like to chew, so it's important to start them down the right chewing path. These are made for puppies and fit perfectly into a chewer's best friend, KONG toys! How do you make a KONG toy even better? Stuff it with a treat! Puppy Ziggies are specifically made to fit inside the corresponding size KONG toy. Stuff the treat inside the toy to keep your puppy happily content for hours on end! Features: Freshen breath and clean teeth Completely digestible Low in fat High in protein Calcium enriched Ingredients: Wheat Gluten (Wheat Protein), Glycerin, Chicken Liver, Alfalfa Concentrate, Powdered Cellulose Fiber, Mono and Diglycerides of Edible Fatty Acids, Magnesium Stearate, Calcium Carbonate, Parsley, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Metabisulfite, Tocopherols: Vitamin E. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 50.0% Crude Fat (min) 4.0% Crude Fiber (max) 5.0% Moisture (max) 14.0% Ash (max) 4.0% Feeding Recommendations: Ziggies are recommended for puppies over 3 months old and over 6 pounds. Always feed the correct size Ziggies for your puppy's weight. Allow 1-2 Ziggies daily as a treat along with a complete and balanced canine diet. As with any food, always provide adequate water. Ziggies contain dark green specks of concentrated alfalfa, a natural source of breath-freshening chlorophyll. Sizing Chart: Puppy Weight: Puppy Ziggie & KONG Size Up to 20 lbs.: Small 30 to 75 lbs.: Large see more...

• Is this a snack that goes into a toy? Where can I find th...6 Answers
Rebecca B.
hamburg
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’m sure these are help-full to some dog owners but for our puppy, not so much. With in a second she inhaled the entire thing. Now we have to monitor her to make sure nothing bad happens. It’s extremely scary, I know it States to monitor them while they eat it on the package. Even while monitoring her it was there and then it was gone.
Suzanne H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I stopped giving these to my puppy because of one ingredient: Propylene Glycol. As far as I know (I'm not a vet, I'm just a concerned pet owner who did a lot of Googling), Propylene Glycol is a chemical that is used in the making of antifreeze. My puppy loved these, but I became too afraid to give them to her because of that one ingredient.

If anyone else has any knowledge about this ingredient, pleas let me know if this, in fact, the truth.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
Kong is one of the best friends in the world. My dog has a con bed, a Kong sweater, a Kong collar, a Kong leash, and a lot more that I don't have time to list here. Kong is a great brand because it's indestructible the saving you money in the long run.
Diane P.
Cape Coral, Fl
My dog loves Kong! She needs durable toys, and I have yet to find another company that I can say actually makes durable toys like Kong does. My dog also has a Kong collar! She loves ziggies also, along with the treat inside!
Amanda L.
West Haven, CT
I have yet to find anything that will keep Zeus as busy and content as the Kong. Although you can stuff the Kong with whatever food you wish, these are a clean and easy way to keep your dog happy.
Paige  H.
Kong is an amazing brand! I was skeptical at first because my dogs destroy everything bit I spent a little extra on Kong toys and they don't even have chew marks and we've had them for 6 months!
Olivia S.
Omaha, NE
These have been perfect for my dog's Kong toys! We have used peanut butter and canned dog food in the toys in the past, but it always makes a mess and needs washed out. My dog loved these treats, and I loved him being able to gnaw and clean his teeth at the same time!
Samantha T.
Yum yum yum yummy food and drinks, but it was the last few days ago. the first one. the first one. the first one. the first one.
Kaela H.
Elyria, OH
My dog loves these! Put them in his kong and hes at it for hours without bothering us when we are eating or watching a movie!
Hannah B.
Athens, GA
My dog LOVES this Kong Stuff'N toy! I usually stuff it with peanut butter while I'm gone and it keeps her very busy!!
Elizabeth L.
Raeford, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this a snack that goes into a toy? Where can I find these?