Kong Wubba Mega Dog Toy uploaded by Christina S.Kong Wubba Mega Dog Toy uploaded by Mandy  M.

BY KONG

Fetch, Fido! The Mega Wubba is a fun, interactive toss-and-tug dog toy. Durable reinforced nylon fabric covers two rubber balls-a tennis ball on top and a squeaker ball underneath. Long tails make the toy easy to pick up and throw. From Kong Company. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "My dog loves her wubba!" in 1 review
  • "My dog loved her wubba for a while...however when it gets gross I'm not really sure the best way to clean it since you can't throw it in the wash...I ran it under the sink but that kinda made it look grosser" in 1 review
  • "I bought one of these for my pit bull and he loves it." in 1 review
Christina S.
Christina S.
Asheboro, NC
This toy seemed like it was made of quality materials. I bought it for my 4 year old English Bulldog and my 5 mth old pit bull. They loved it from day 1! Tug of war and keep away were their favorite ways of playing with it. They had it over a month before they were able to get to the tennis ball in the top. Then about 2 weeks later they were able to pull the 2nd ball out. My pit was the one that liked to chew on it but that's because she's a puppy. I don't think it would have been ripped if she wasn't chewing it.
Amalia H.
Amalia H.
My #corgi was obsessed with these when she was a puppy. Unfortunately, she's got crazy strong jaws and would tear through one in a matter of hours, so we stopped paying for them. If your dog likes to chew but isn't very good at it, they're great. If you've got a pro chewer, go for something else.
Mindy R.
Mindy R.
Findlay, OH
This is the ONLY squeaky toy my dog has that he can't destroy. He's had it for about 6 months and it's still in perfect condition! Every other toy we purchase for him gets destroyed in less than a day, but this one has lasted a long time. I will continue to be loyal to Kong!
Dani F.
Dani F.
My dog is a massive fan of tug-of-war, so this little toy hits the spot for him! It's very durable, so I don't have to worry about it breaking right off the bat. A very affordable product that I will be repurchasing.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Spencerville , IN
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves this toy, but it doesn't take too long before my 140 lb Pyrenees reduces it to fluff. Most dogs probably couldn't penetrate it so fast- the material is pretty tough.
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
Again, for a smaller dog that doesn't chew? Great. But for my German shepherd, this didn't work out and she immediately ripped off the dangly bits of fabric.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Oh my goodness! My 100lb lab/dane/pit mix LOVED this toy. Notice the past tense though...it took him longer than most toys, but about 2 weeks of obsessing with it, he had it in shreds & the balls on the inside destroyed. I was disappointed since Kong is supposedly indestructible, but then again, I'm not surprised since my dog can get his teeth through everything. But, the two weeks that he had it, he couldn't get enough. If they were a smidgen cheaper, I'd get him more.
Lily D.
Lily D.
I have a springer spaniel and he has had 4 of these throughout his life. He normally ends up chewing the entire thing to pieces, but otherwise it lasts quite a long time. He loves it and drags it all over the place. It is also washable.
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
It my dogs favorite toy... at the beginning. But my dog is a major chewer and chews out the squeaker so we have to throw that part away. He still gets satisfaction from carrying around the empty fabric part though.
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Allendale, MI
My dog's favorite toy by far. Consider they are tough chewers we got each one of them and they have yet to rip through the fabric and they carry it with them everywhere. they love to play tug-of-war with the tassels but its great because it does not rip easily. With the strength of a 60 lb pitbull on each end I'd say it holds up great!
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
Pet Lover Expert
I have 2 large dogs, an american bulldog and an am staff. I am always looking for sturdy toys that won't be torn up within minutes. Has anyone bought this for their large dogs, and how well did it last?