Kong Wubba Mega Dog Toy uploaded by Mandy  M.Kong Wubba Mega Dog Toy uploaded by Christina S.

BY KONG #83 in Dog Toys

Fetch, Fido! The Mega Wubba is a fun, interactive toss-and-tug dog toy. Durable reinforced nylon fabric covers two rubber balls-a tennis ball on top and a squeaker ball underneath. Long tails make the toy easy to pick up and throw. From Kong Company. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "My dog loves her wubba!" in 1 review
  • "My dog loved her wubba for a while...however when it gets gross I'm not really sure the best way to clean it since you can't throw it in the wash...I ran it under the sink but that kinda made it look grosser" in 1 review
  • "I bought one of these for my pit bull and he loves it." in 1 review
Christina S.
Christina S.
Asheboro, NC
This toy seemed like it was made of quality materials. I bought it for my 4 year old English Bulldog and my 5 mth old pit bull. They loved it from day 1! Tug of war and keep away were their favorite ways of playing with it. They had it over a month before they were able to get to the tennis ball in the top. Then about 2 weeks later they were able to pull the 2nd ball out. My pit was the one that liked to chew on it but that's because she's a puppy. I don't think it would have been ripped if she wasn't chewing it.
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Allendale, MI
My dog's favorite toy by far. Consider they are tough chewers we got each one of them and they have yet to rip through the fabric and they carry it with them everywhere. they love to play tug-of-war with the tassels but its great because it does not rip easily. With the strength of a 60 lb pitbull on each end I'd say it holds up great!
Amalia H.
Amalia H.
My #corgi was obsessed with these when she was a puppy. Unfortunately, she's got crazy strong jaws and would tear through one in a matter of hours, so we stopped paying for them. If your dog likes to chew but isn't very good at it, they're great. If you've got a pro chewer, go for something else.
Mindy R.
Mindy R.
Findlay, OH
This is the ONLY squeaky toy my dog has that he can't destroy. He's had it for about 6 months and it's still in perfect condition! Every other toy we purchase for him gets destroyed in less than a day, but this one has lasted a long time. I will continue to be loyal to Kong!
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
My little Gracie baby lovesss her Wubba. She has 3 baskets of toys and plays with this one daily. She loves to tear the stuffing out of her toys but this one is still holding strong. I don't know what she would do without this toy!
Dani F.
Dani F.
My dog is a massive fan of tug-of-war, so this little toy hits the spot for him! It's very durable, so I don't have to worry about it breaking right off the bat. A very affordable product that I will be repurchasing.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Spencerville, IN
My dog loves this toy, but it doesn't take too long before my 140 lb Pyrenees reduces it to fluff. Most dogs probably couldn't penetrate it so fast- the material is pretty tough.
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
Notice the past tense though...it took him longer than most toys, but about 2 weeks of obsessing with it, he had it in shreds & the balls on the inside destroyed.
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los Angeles, CA
Again, for a smaller dog that doesn't chew? Great. But for my German shepherd, this didn't work out and she immediately ripped off the dangly bits of fabric.
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Berkley, MI
I have a pretty big dog who likes to tug and this toy holds up well to the wear and tear. he's dragged it all throughout the yard and it's stayed intact
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
I have 2 large dogs, an american bulldog and an am staff. I am always looking for sturdy toys that won't be torn up within minutes. Has anyone bought this for their large dogs, and how well did it last?