Kong Wubba Mega Dog Toy uploaded by Christina S.Kong Wubba Mega Dog Toy uploaded by Mandy  M.

BY KONG #88 in Dog Toys

Fetch, Fido! The Mega Wubba is a fun, interactive toss-and-tug dog toy. Durable reinforced nylon fabric covers two rubber balls-a tennis ball on top and a squeaker ball underneath. Long tails make the toy easy to pick up and throw. From Kong Company. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "My dog loves her wubba!" in 1 review
  • "My dog loved her wubba for a while...however when it gets gross I'm not really sure the best way to clean it since you can't throw it in the wash...I ran it under the sink but that kinda made it look grosser" in 1 review
  • "I bought one of these for my pit bull and he loves it." in 1 review
Aymi H.
St Petersburg , FL
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs favourite toy! It’s very versatile and allows her to chew, play tug of war, fetch, and annoy me with its squeaker. Still, I️ can’t help let her go crazy with i️t. It’s been long lasting for her probably because it’s not a stuffed animal that she can rip fluff out of. I’ve had i️t for almost a year so far!
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
Pet Lover Expert
This dog toy is so awesome! It has been super difficult to find dog toys that last in my home because my boxer pit mix wrips the toys apart in a day. But this particular toy has lasted. She finally got the ball out after a month or so but the material is still pretty intact and she trows it around to play with.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Pet Lover Expert
This is one of our dog's favorite toys! Our puppy chews through most soft toys, but the Kong Wubba is very durable and strong! It stays intact through tug-of-war and chewing, and our pup loves to make it squeek!
Jamie D.
Burbank , CA
Pet Lover Expert
Good fOr smaller dogs but some dogs that can really chew may be able to destroy this rather quickly. My one dog has been able to chew off the "tentacle" parts, and has swallowed them. Luckily they pooped it out, but I don't recommend for crazy chewers. Good for all other dogs
Kelsey R.
Pet Lover Expert
I have two big dogs over 70 pounds. I bought this for one of their birthdays. They love it. It’s durable and they love that it squeaks. They play with it all the time. They even play tug of war with it. Love Kong toys.
Lily D.
I have a springer spaniel and he has had 4 of these throughout his life. He normally ends up chewing the entire thing to pieces, but otherwise it lasts quite a long time. He loves it and drags it all over the place. It is also washable.
Abigail W.
It my dogs favorite toy... at the beginning. But my dog is a major chewer and chews out the squeaker so we have to throw that part away. He still gets satisfaction from carrying around the empty fabric part though.
Alexus B.
Nampa, ID
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves these! She destroys most stuffed animals in seconds but has three of these still in tact from years of play. Awesome you for tug and fetch.
Gina B.
I have a black lab and he loves this toy. Very durable for dogs that like to destroy things
Melanie M.
Palm Coast, FL
I'm such a huge fan of Kong toys. This is no exception. I bought one of these for my pit bull and he loves it. Its durable, it's a good price and I recommend it for any home with dogs.
Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
Pet Lover Expert
I have 2 large dogs, an american bulldog and an am staff. I am always looking for sturdy toys that won't be torn up within minutes. Has anyone bought this for their large dogs, and how well did it last?