BY KONG

Kong Wubba Hippo Dog Toy
  • "I love that it bounces for him and I love the fact there is a "tail" on it that you can hang on to and play tug of war. " in 13 reviews
  • "I always buy another every few months because this is one of his favorite toys but it also lasts a long time before he destroys it." in 12 reviews
  • "this actually is the longest toy shes had (4months) before she ripped the fabric off, now we just use the ball on the inside to play fetch :)" in 8 reviews
  • "It has quickly become my boston terriers favorite toy, but the hippo has lost its head :( poor pink hippo." in 7 reviews
  • "We use these at my work and some dogs can easily tear them apart but the medium sized dogs absolutely love this toy for playing tug of war!" in 6 reviews
Stefanie O.
Stefanie O.
Des Moines, WA
My German Shepherds absolutely love these toys! One of them is a big chewer so toys don't usually last long, but these surprisingly do. They typically get through the outer part after a few days, but the ball inside is so durable & has lasted us over a year so far! I highly recommend these to anyone with a dog that loves to destroy toys. :)
Kara P.
Kara P.
Ooltewah , TN
My dogs loved this toy! It lasted along time in our house which is a miracle in itself! My dogs loved to play tug a war since it has a tail on it. It was definitely a good buy for our household because it held up for so long. I will be purchasing another one soon.
Becca K.
Becca K.
Stratford, CT
The dogs loved their wubba! The toy was surprisingly durable which is no easy feat with a Rhodesian Ridgeback! The toy is adorable and the dogs absolutely love that it squeaks. A colleague had recommended the Wubba and I'll certainly be buying more in the future
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
My dog loves wubba toys..but unfortunately she's destructive and kills the toy almost immediately. So for her they are very expensive for the amount of time they last. However her favorite ball is one she ripped out of a wubba 😊
Courtney V.
Courtney V.
Auburn, ME
Dog loved it... for a day. Sadly, Mrs Purple had to be put to rest. That was my dog's conclusion when he buried her in the garden. She will be missed until I find her. I'll try rescuing her later when he stops burying her.
Syranda W.
Syranda W.
albuquerque, NM
My big dogs love these! We have German Sheppard's and they go crazy for these, they love to tear up other squeak toys or other stuffed animals but this they can't seem to tear through!
molly k.
molly k.
I've bought several of these for my beagle! He loves them and has only managed to destroy one of them! Fun to throw around and play with!
Starla R.
Starla R.
Typically I have good luck with Kong dog toys and they are my go to brand. However the legs to this hippo tore off in less than a day!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Equality, IL
These are a lot of fun my dogs can play with them for hours and they are super bouncy!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Auburn, Wa
This is a great toy! I love any of the king products for my dog as they are durable
Kara S.
Kara S.
Toronto, AR
Does anyone else find that the 'squeak' tends to have a double squeak or 'echo' effect/
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Ruskin, FL
Does your dog have one of these?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Racine, WI
Is this or the Kong better?
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Columbia, MD
How tough are these? My dog has the original Kong for power chewers and that has held up well, but his Kong genius toys were destroyed in less than a day. Do you have a "power chewer" and if so, is the wubba still intact?
Elisha W.
Elisha W.
How long does this last? My dog is a heavy chewer and can destroy all kinds of toys. I've been looking into getting one of these but I don't want to waste my money on it if it isn't going to last.