Kong Wubba Dog Toy - Small uploaded by Annie T.

Jennifer G.
Nashville, TN
This is one of my dog's favorite toys. It's just her size & so durable. She's had it for years & always comes back to it. It's great for a game of fetch in the house or yard. It was a great price, especially considering how it's held up! I'd highly recommend to any dog owner!
Melissa B.
Saginaw, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
First of all, my chihuahua absolutely loves his small Kong toy (the original kind) and I will do a review regarding that, but the problem was that he always wanted to play tug of war with it. If you have ever seen an original Kong you will notice that there really isn't anything to hang on to if your dog has the other side of the toy in his mouth. I struggled for a while trying to play the game with him despite the fact that I couldn't get a good grip and that my hand always was wet with slobber, until I found this guy. This toy is amazing for little dogs who love playing tug of war since you actually have something you can grab onto. The original kong toys are very durable but after extensive heavy use they can start to come apart, however this toy has stood up to so much abuse it's astonishing.
Gena A.
Sitka , KY
My mini dauchsand loved this toy. So much that we had to hide it so he would sleep. It did not last as long as I expected. He did tear the fabric and eventually tore the plastic squeaker inside. It is not suitable as a chew toy and that was our fault for letting him. But he loved the thing so much it was hard to take it away from him.
Danielle V.
I have the large size for my dog. The fabric is mostly tear proof all though really strong chewers might be able to rip the straps that hang off. I only let my dog play fetch with it instead of using it as a chew toy. It was hard to squeak at first but now it's softened up a bit and is a well used toy at our house.
Leslie S.
My pup loves her Kong Wubba! The small is just the right size for my 14 pound dog. I buy Kong toys for their durability, as my dog is a strong chewer. This definitely stands up to her force! She can toss it around, make it squeak, and chew on it. The best of everything!
Annie T.
Newtown Sq, PA
The small size was a perfect way to introduce my GSP puppy to the wonderful world of WUBBAS! She likes shaking the wubba and whacking herself on the head with it's little "tails" and the squeak adds extra excitement. Very durable for supervised puppy playtime.
Christina T.
San Diego, CA
Our lab destroys most toys in seconds. This lasted maybe a few days (the large version). She ripped the fabric part. The small ball inside had to be trashed so she didn't swallow it, but the large ball is still around months later. Might not be so pretty, but still a fun toy for her.
Elaine D.
Florence, SC
I have used the "wubba" for both my cats and dogs. The ball and bouncing aspect appeals to the dogs and the dangling tails always get the cats attention. This toy is made very well from quality materials and has held up well against teeth and claws.
Melissa M.
My dog LOVES his kong toys. he has three of these and keeps one at my house, one at my mom's and one at my grandmas. Its his favorite toy to play with and they really last. He's a big chewer and he doesn't chew through these at all.
Joy S.
Our neighbors bought this for our five pound Morky and she literally had it for five minutes and she had chewed through it, they had to take it back to the pet store!!