Kong Wubba Dog Toy - Small

by KONG

#18 in Dog Toys

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kong Wubba Dog Toy - Small!
Kia C.
Las Cruces, NM
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kong Wubba Dog Toy - Small uploaded by Kia C.
Purchased at: PetSmart
This is Niyahs favorite toy. I give it a 10/10. She’s rough on it and it’s lasted. Only improvement I’d make it sew the balls in better. I have a 55-60lb Aussie shepherd/husky and she can’t seem to tear it up so yes I will be rebuying.
Amber G.
Lexington, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: PETCO
This toy is pretty durable. My dog is notorious for destroying toys but this one has lasted for months. The cover is very thick. The only damage so far is some fraying on the edges.
Amanda P.
Haskell
the best toy. good for fetch as well as tug of war. not an overwhelming squeak. holds up well to tough chewers. we have in multiple sizes.
Whitney M.
Boston, MA
My dog loved this toy! She was a 10lb Lhasa Apso and this toy was the perfect size (hers was pink). It lasted a long time, and she did her best to destroy it but it stood up to her puppy teeth. If I were to ever get another dog I would certainly buy this again
Caitlyn  M.
Middletown, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup likes this toy but its not his fave. I think it might be a little hard for his liking
KOURTNE R.
Victoria, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy completely destroyed this in a few minutes. Cute and unique design though. I liked that Kong stepped out of its usual red color is the only positive. Too expensive to be destroyed so quickly.
Patrick F.
Beaver, PA
My pugs favorite toy. Takes an absolute beating a keeps on going and squeaking. The first one I had lasted over a year for a dog that can kill most toys in under a week.
Jessica L.
Jax Bch, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kong Wubba Dog Toy - Small uploaded by Jessica L.
Perfect size for Barney my little Shih-Tzu mix to fit in mouth to carry and fetch. Design is great for throwing far for fetch and tails are good for tug games. Barney loves the squeaker and the chewing on the tough fabric tails. Long lasting, however has some tears in it from chewing so is not indestructible. # furryfriends Kong Wubba Dog Toy - Small
Laura D.
My german shepherd is very hard on toys. destroys most! but this toy last a long time. it is very durable! he loves the big ones and the small ones. we have to give him certain times to play with the toy because he never stops. great product!
Jennifer G.
Nashville, TN
This is one of my dog's favorite toys. It's just her size & so durable. She's had it for years & always comes back to it. It's great for a game of fetch in the house or yard. It was a great price, especially considering how it's held up! I'd highly recommend to any dog owner!

Looking for your answer?