Kong Wubba Assorted Colors Puppy uploaded by Grace W.Kong Wubba Assorted Colors Puppy uploaded by Grace W.

BY KONG

Interactive Toy for Dogs Easy Pick up and Throwing Available in Different Sizes and Colors An interactive tug, toss and squeak toy. Durable nylon fabric covers two rubber balls. long tail for easy pick up and throwing. Available in four sizes: Puppy - 1.77 Inch L x 6.69 Inch W x 12.59 Inch H Comes in Light Blue or Pink Small - 1.77 Inch L x 6.69 Inch W x 9.05 Inch H Comes in Red Yellow or Blue Large - 2.95 Inch L x 9.05 Inch H x 11.81 Inch H Comes in Red Yellow or Blue Extra Large - 3.35 Inch L x 10.16 Inch W x 13.98 Inch H Comes in Red Yellow or Blue Toys come assorted - no color choice. Click here to watch the product video. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Liztiffany C.
Liztiffany C.
I breed German shepherds and I use these for when they start teething! Extremely durable and the puppies love them!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
La Crosse, VA
Perfect for our pups. Keeps them entertained & they get a treat. Expensive at times so they don't get it for often
Emily S.
Emily S.
Corpus Christi, TX
My golden retriever puppy absolutely adored this toy when he was a puppy! It was so much fun watching him having a blast with the toy. It's very durable material and stood strong against my golden retriever and his awful puppy teething days!
Corinna L.
Corinna L.
Atlanta, GA
Our dog, who is a moderate chewer, chewed right through this toy within 1 day. I wouldn't recommend this toy if your dog is a moderate to heavy chewer.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
I use this for my smaller dog that is about 45 lbs. he has a small mouth so it works great for him. the strings are helpful in throwing. doggie loves to fetch.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Mckeesport, PA
Got these for our puppies- and they were destroyed that night! Did not stand up to Kong name. Was not pleased.
Megan s.
Megan s.
Pittsburgh, PA
Our puppy loves his Wubba! It's a very durable toy that really provides a lot of entertainment and enrichment to our pup's day.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
My dog did not like to play with these, even when filled with peanut butter.
Grace W.
Grace W.
Glasgow , South Lanarkshire
We have three Boston Terriers who all love the Wubba. It's their favourite toy. It's excellent value for money and provides endless hour of fun. The toy is highly durable and robust and comes in various colours and sizes. It even squeaks too which is hilarious when discovered. Too much fun to be had with this toy.
Ravleen K.
Ravleen K.
I got this from my vet when I first got my puppy over a year ago and it's still a going strong. It's definitely her favorite toy! She loves to play tug and fetch with it! She's a Bichon mini poodle mix and it's perfect for her!