Kong Wild Whole Elk Antler For Dogs uploaded by Jessie H.

BY KONG

100% all-natural and sustainable. Naturally shed wild elk antler. Satisfies natural chewing insticts. Cleans teeth and freshens breath. see more...

Alexis D.
Knox, IN
Review for: Kong Wild Whole Elk Antler For Dogs more...
My dog loved this. He is a big chewer and this kept his occupied for a while. They last a long time for as long as he chews and plays with it. I’ve been 3 already, definitely recommend!
Priscilla D.
Review for: Kong Wild Whole Elk Antler For Dogs more...
I love how long these elk antlers last! My dog can seriously chew on them forever!! The only reason I give them a four is they have limited sizing. The largest ones are still too small for my large German Shepard
Jessie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Our greyhound loves his antler! This is for a heavy chewer and lasts such a long time! We purchased it at Petco on sale and I can tell it's going to last a very long time. I'd gladly purchase again. Our pup just gnaws for a bit and then naps with it!
marleigh l.
New Orleans
If you want to save your furnature from chewing, this could be your answer. Antlers are long lasting and great for their teeth. My dogs love their antlers. They are price but are going to last longer then any bone you can buy.
Kerrie N.
Newalla, OK
This is the only bone chew my dog gets and she absolutely loves it. It keeps her busy and I don't have to worry about it splintering and her choking on it