Kong Wild Knots Small-Medium Bear NKR3 uploaded by Jennifer C.Kong Wild Knots Small-Medium Bear NKR3 uploaded by Robyn E.

BY KONG #80 in Dog Toys

Soft and cuddly on the outside while durable and strong on the inside. Wild knots bears are sure to be a hit with dogs and their pet parents. Dogs love the knotted skeleton and the reinforced plush body provides extra durability. Kong wild knots have less stuffing for less mess and they squeak to entice play. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Isabella B.
Isabella B.
Chesterfield, MI
My puppy loves these! She mostly plays with these out of all of her toys! I bought it at pet smart for around 10 dollars! Her name is mila and she is a full bred pit bull! It's not very pricey for the quality! I would definitely recommend buying this if your dog destroys toys like mine!
Kelcey S.
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
This was a cute toy while it lasted. My dog loves to chew her toys up and I had high hopes for this one. Unfortunately she was able to chew through the nose where there was a bit of stuffing. The knots were awesome in the body of the bear but when it came to the nose it was a no go.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
This little teddy bear is my two-year-old boxer's favorite toy! My dog is a toy destroyer and this product has lasted almost a year now. With a squeak in the center, your dog will love this teddy! Purchase at Petsmart or Petco in the dog toy aisle.
Erika L.
Erika L.
Imperial Bch, CA
My dog's favorite teddy bear.
My dog is a Boxer/terrier mix so she loves to chew and hunt. She loves the squeaker and I love hiding it in different parts of the teddy bear. They usually last 2-3 months, including the time buried in the backyard.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Macon, GA
My dog had this when she was a puppy. It was one of her favorite toys to carry around with her. She would always walk around the house with it and would lay there and groom it from time to time. It was very cute.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Lexington, SC
I've bought a lot of the Kong knotz toys for my dog and I would say that this one was not as strong as some other types of animals. My dog ripped the whole face off within a week, as opposed to the flamingo.
Robyn E.
Robyn E.
Denham Spgs, LA
Well he enjoyed it... For about 24 hrs. He ate it's ear off and then ripped it's arm open. Try harder to make it hold up to tough chewing pups.
Ana Julia C.
Ana Julia C.
My dog really loves it! She used to sleep whit my teddies util i gave her this toy, she goes everywhere with it and makes her very happy.
Kate A.
Kate A.
Our dogs had this for maybe ten minutes before it was destroyed thought since it was Kong brand it would be tougher
Bria W.
Bria W.
Panama City, FL
These are super cute but they are so little they get stuck under my couch and it drives my dog nuts