BY KONG #52 in Dog Toys

The Wet Wubba is covered with easy-to-see neoprene(wet suit) fabric. This high-floating toy is perfect for water and snow. The Wet Wubba is fast to dry when playtime is over and can be used as a tug and toss toy anytime. Covered in neoprene(wetsuit fabric) for play in water Perfect for interactive games of tug and fetch No Squeaker Not meant to be used for chew sessions Available in three colors: Orange, Green, Yellow Available in two sizes: Large, X-Large NOTE: The colour you receive will be picked at random from the ones available at the time of order. see more...

Danielle M.
My yellow lab will play in the water for hours and having this toy makes it easy to play with her
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Very fun toy. Seems like a lot to do with it, my doh enjoys it a lot . Pretty good purchase
Tori W.
Love love love these per toys. They keep your pet soo occupied and entertained!!! Great toy
Nilsa L.
Loved this toy while it lasted. Unfortunately my pit destroyed the outer layer of it.
Kelly W.
Sheffield
I have purchased many KONG dog toys for my large dogs and this is the only one that has lasted. The record of toy destruction is 10 minutes so this toy is doing really well 4 years on!
Nikki C.
Creston , NL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this toy! I bought mine at Walmart and I believe it was a great value with lots of colours to choose from. My dog loves a lot of Kong products, this one in particular is one of her favourites!
Jennifer T.
Winnipeg, MB
LOVE this toy for playing fetch with our dogs at the lake. very easy to see in the water. our huge goldens go crazy for these! we purchased at pet Valu. Our dogs haven't been able to tear these apart like most other toys!
Lizz S.
Airdrie , AB
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My parents Labradoodle LOVES this toy! Being in the water is one of her favorite things so when we are at the cabin in the summer she's constantly running in and out chasing her Wubba. She will chase sticks but she doesn't run around with them on the grass like she does the Wubba. My dog Frank, a small poodle mix, has his own wubba and he doesn't share. They both love their water toys.
sherri g.
Dogs of all types and sizes love the kong wubba, the tails are great for throwing - no slimey toys to grabf intense tug of wars and some pretty aggressive chewing. My dogs love it.
Love this toy for my dog. If you have a chewer for a dog it may last for a long time mine did.
Danielle R.
Great fetch toy for our dude. He's a cross between an Australian Cattle dog and a Siberian Husky aka a fetch/shred machine. He loves to fetch with this toy.
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
My dog is constantly chewing up toys, how durable would you say this is?
Denise C.
Burnt Hills, NY
The cover isn't easy to chew off?
Kenda F.
My dog chews through everything! How durable is this? I know Kong toys are suppose to be the strongest but he always find a way to destroy everything.. Also was wondering if this floats considering its a water toy...
Candace N.
SANFORD, NC
How much does this normal run? I don't see a price listed.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does this stink since it is a water toy?