BY KONG #52 in Dog Toys

The Wet Wubba is covered with easy-to-see neoprene(wet suit) fabric. This high-floating toy is perfect for water and snow. The Wet Wubba is fast to dry when playtime is over and can be used as a tug and toss toy anytime. Covered in neoprene(wetsuit fabric) for play in water Perfect for interactive games of tug and fetch No Squeaker Not meant to be used for chew sessions Available in three colors: Orange, Green, Yellow Available in two sizes: Large, X-Large NOTE: The colour you receive will be picked at random from the ones available at the time of order. see more...

Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
My fur baby doesn't play with any toys, but I got this for my sister's dog and he loved it. It's surprisingly durable.
Manal K.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
My German Shepherd destroys ALL his toys but Wubba is one the very few that lasted the longest with him. He loves it!
Sarah C.
Maricopa, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my dogs favorite toy! The Kong brand is strong and durable. She can't tear it up in seconds like other toys.
Krystin B.
Gansevoort, NY
My dog is not a fan of water but the water wubbies are a great backyard toy too. She will chase this for hours.
Brittany L.
These are great toys that will last quite a time and they are not highly priced like other cheap products
Amina B.
Columbia, MO
My dogs love these toys and they are super durable since they rip most of them up so this one is perfect.
Lindsey J.
MY FAVORITE TOY I'VE EVER GIVEN! my dog and I love to go outside and play with this toy all the time
Ilene M.
Clearfield, UT
My babie Koa loves his Kong toys, I've yet to perches a Kong toy that I'm unhappy with KONG IS GREAT!
Rebecca B.
Brandon, MS
My dog loves all the long products. I love them because she can't chew them up in under five minutes!
Mandy G.
My golden retriever LOVES his kong wubba! And not just in the water, he chews on it all the time!
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
My dog is constantly chewing up toys, how durable would you say this is?
Denise C.
Burnt Hills, NY
The cover isn't easy to chew off?
Kenda F.
My dog chews through everything! How durable is this? I know Kong toys are suppose to be the strongest but he always find a way to destroy everything.. Also was wondering if this floats considering its a water toy...
Candace N.
SANFORD, NC
How much does this normal run? I don't see a price listed.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does this stink since it is a water toy?