BY KONG #42 in Dog Toys

The Wet Wubba is covered with easy-to-see neoprene(wet suit) fabric. This high-floating toy is perfect for water and snow. The Wet Wubba is fast to dry when playtime is over and can be used as a tug and toss toy anytime. Covered in neoprene(wetsuit fabric) for play in water Perfect for interactive games of tug and fetch No Squeaker Not meant to be used for chew sessions Available in three colors: Orange, Green, Yellow Available in two sizes: Large, X-Large NOTE: The colour you receive will be picked at random from the ones available at the time of order. see more...

Ashley V.
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgcfycycyyy yvuvuvivivibubububuuvvvuvhvcgcgxfxfxtxttccUvubuvyvtvtvtvyvctctvtvtvtvtvyvyyvyvuvubyvyvytctctcuvuvjvuvhvhvhvhvcuccycyctcg
Julianne  H.
Marlton, NJ
I was on the unsure side when I bought this. I have 1 Pit Bull/Italian Mastiff and 1 Pit Bull/Lab. One survived about 8 months, the other survived over a year. Made well. Strong hold up. Quite Surprised. I think its time for 2 new ones.
Savannah S.
SENOIA, GA
This is definitely a tough toy! I have two dogs (a Great Dane/Lab mix and a Great Dane) both are pretty good at destroying their toys. This held up alot better then most and lasted a lot longer. I have bought 3 wubbas. My dog loves that it can be a tug toy and a squeaky toy!
Christina T.
San Diego, CA
My dog destroys every toy we give her. These can actually survive. Our first made it maybe 6 months or so. Our second is still intact after at least a year. When most toys make it maybe a few hours, this is definitely worth the price.
Taylor M.
Daleville, IN
My dog LOVES these. The only downside is he destroys them. We are on the second one in about 3 months. He shredded the first one and the squeaker doesn't work on this one now.
Danielle R.
Great fetch toy for our dude. He's a cross between an Australian Cattle dog and a Siberian Husky aka a fetch/shred machine. He loves to fetch with this toy.
Nikki C.
Creston, NL
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves this toy! I bought mine at Walmart and I believe it was a great value with lots of colours to choose from. My dog loves a lot of Kong products, this one in particular is one of her favourites!
Jennifer T.
Winnipeg, MB
LOVE this toy for playing fetch with our dogs at the lake. very easy to see in the water. our huge goldens go crazy for these! we purchased at pet Valu. Our dogs haven't been able to tear these apart like most other toys!
Lizz S.
Airdrie , AB
Pet Lover Expert
My parents Labradoodle LOVES this toy! Being in the water is one of her favorite things so when we are at the cabin in the summer she's constantly running in and out chasing her Wubba. She will chase sticks but she doesn't run around with them on the grass like she does the Wubba. My dog Frank, a small poodle mix, has his own wubba and he doesn't share. They both love their water toys.
Diara H.
Kamloops
Great toy! Even when the fabric was gone my puppies continued to play with the rubber balls inside. Great buy!
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
My dog is constantly chewing up toys, how durable would you say this is?
Denise C.
Burnt Hills, NY
The cover isn't easy to chew off?
Kenda F.
My dog chews through everything! How durable is this? I know Kong toys are suppose to be the strongest but he always find a way to destroy everything.. Also was wondering if this floats considering its a water toy...
Candace N.
SANFORD, NC
How much does this normal run? I don't see a price listed.
Kyle F.
Grand Rapids, MI
Kong toys are the absolutely the strongest and most durable toys you can buy. These toys will last for a very long time highly recommend them!