BY KONG #42 in Dog Toys

The Wet Wubba is covered with easy-to-see neoprene(wet suit) fabric. This high-floating toy is perfect for water and snow. The Wet Wubba is fast to dry when playtime is over and can be used as a tug and toss toy anytime. Covered in neoprene(wetsuit fabric) for play in water Perfect for interactive games of tug and fetch No Squeaker Not meant to be used for chew sessions Available in three colors: Orange, Green, Yellow Available in two sizes: Large, X-Large NOTE: The colour you receive will be picked at random from the ones available at the time of order. see more...

Jessica W.
My dogs destroy their toys anywhere between 20 minutes-1 day. I've bought several wubbas now and although they don't last 6 months to a year with my dogs they get several months worth of play which is worth my money.
Jordan C.
Charlottesvle, VA
Pretty indestructible! They are colorful too which is nice if your dog likes to hide his toys you can easily see the neon color from a distance. I really like it when the toys are squeaky too.
Sara S.
Cheyenne, WY
My pups for INSANE for this toy. It is made of a stronger and thicker material which makes it harder to chew through. They each hold on to one of the tails and play tug-of-war with it all the time. It's also great for playing fetch.
Michelle S.
Pet Lover Expert
Found a Halloween Pumpkin one on sale at Petsmart for only $4 considering the regular price is around $12! Which was great so I was dying to get my hands on one for my pups. So far this one has withstood my dogs chewing and ripping behavior unlike their kong snugga wubba which I bought around the same time. So if you have a chewer definitely consider this as my four dogs love playing Tug a War all at the same time with the "legs" they provide you!
Julie T.
Pet Lover Expert
This is a hard rubber toy with strings attached, my dog chewed off the string quickly but the other part has lasted a year at least.
Cassandra Z.
Pet Lover Expert
I actually got one of these as a gift they the mail from an internet friend. I ended up having to go out and buy another one immediately b/c both of my dogs loved it. Although one of them likes to try and eat thru the material to the tennis ball inside LOL
Judy S.
Austin, TX
My dogs are DESTRUCTIVE. They eat everything. This toy did not escape their wrath (they were able to destroy it within about an hour of "at home" chew time). It's purpose definitely isn't for it to be a chew toy so I can't really fault it for that! It fulfills its purpose perfectly. A tossable, brightly colored - so it's easy to find, floating toy that I can take with me and the dogs can carry it around and I don't have any worries. Affordable enough that if they lose it I'm not traumatized. You can spray hose it off when you get home and let it dry like you would a collar or leash.
nick w.
Yes these work great and they actually float. They are pretty sturdy too not to easy to rip and tear and great colors also
Kristy G.
Woodbridge, VA
Great durablendog toy. Floats so its perfect to toss in the pool or ocean. We have several different sizes for our different dogs
Ilene M.
Clearfield, UT
My babie Koa loves his Kong toys, I've yet to perches a Kong toy that I'm unhappy with KONG IS GREAT!
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
My dog is constantly chewing up toys, how durable would you say this is?
Denise C.
Burnt Hills, NY
The cover isn't easy to chew off?
Kenda F.
My dog chews through everything! How durable is this? I know Kong toys are suppose to be the strongest but he always find a way to destroy everything.. Also was wondering if this floats considering its a water toy...
Candace N.
SANFORD, NC
How much does this normal run? I don't see a price listed.
Kyle F.
Grand Rapids, MI
Kong toys are the absolutely the strongest and most durable toys you can buy. These toys will last for a very long time highly recommend them!