BY KONG #52 in Dog Toys

The Wet Wubba is covered with easy-to-see neoprene(wet suit) fabric. This high-floating toy is perfect for water and snow. The Wet Wubba is fast to dry when playtime is over and can be used as a tug and toss toy anytime. Covered in neoprene(wetsuit fabric) for play in water Perfect for interactive games of tug and fetch No Squeaker Not meant to be used for chew sessions Available in three colors: Orange, Green, Yellow Available in two sizes: Large, X-Large NOTE: The colour you receive will be picked at random from the ones available at the time of order. see more...

D
My little boy destroys every toy we get him, but not this one. Great toy for dogs that are rough on them. Worth the price for sure!
Teri s.
Pueblo West, CO
I love everything made by the kong! They are so much fun and have all sizes for dogs. These are so much fun in the water and out.
Kristy G.
Woodbridge, VA
Great durablendog toy. Floats so its perfect to toss in the pool or ocean. We have several different sizes for our different dogs
Kelley P.
Cherry hill, NJ
Lasted a little longer than usual but still got destroyed, good thing my dog like floppy things, flops the shreds everywhere
Leslie N.
Gastonia, NC
My Siberian Husky absolutely loves this! It's his favorite toy- he finds it even when it's at the bottom of his toy basket.
Amanda T.
McAllen, TX
My dogs loves this toy! While she eventually was able to chew off the "legs" it did last months longer than any other toy!
nick w.
Yes these work great and they actually float. They are pretty sturdy too not to easy to rip and tear and great colors also
Jessica J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Great invention!! Our dog loves swimming and this toy is the perfect tool. You can throw it wildly far and it never sinks.
Yenny G.
Roselle , NJ
One of my dogs loved it always running around with it in his mouth, but the other one destroyed it in less than 2 days!1
Lauren Z.
Portland, OR
Love all kong toys! Hold up awesome against our pit♡ and having one for the water is even better! Couldn't ask for more
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
My dog is constantly chewing up toys, how durable would you say this is?
Denise C.
Burnt Hills, NY
The cover isn't easy to chew off?
Kenda F.
My dog chews through everything! How durable is this? I know Kong toys are suppose to be the strongest but he always find a way to destroy everything.. Also was wondering if this floats considering its a water toy...
Candace N.
SANFORD, NC
How much does this normal run? I don't see a price listed.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does this stink since it is a water toy?