BY KONG #42 in Dog Toys

The Wet Wubba is covered with easy-to-see neoprene(wet suit) fabric. This high-floating toy is perfect for water and snow. The Wet Wubba is fast to dry when playtime is over and can be used as a tug and toss toy anytime. Covered in neoprene(wetsuit fabric) for play in water Perfect for interactive games of tug and fetch No Squeaker Not meant to be used for chew sessions Available in three colors: Orange, Green, Yellow Available in two sizes: Large, X-Large NOTE: The colour you receive will be picked at random from the ones available at the time of order. see more...

Kelsey K.
Northport, AL
Pet Lover Expert
The squeak is pretty instense, which will keep some people away from it. My dog loves to swim AND play tuggies, so this toy is perfect for her!
Nilsa L.
Loved this toy while it lasted. Unfortunately my pit destroyed the outer layer of it.
Ashley V.
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgcfycycyyy yvuvuvivivibubububuuvvvuvhvcgcgxfxfxtxttccUvubuvyvtvtvtvyvctctvtvtvtvtvyvyyvyvuvubyvyvytctctcuvuvjvuvhvhvhvhvcuccycyctcg
Julianne  H.
Marlton, NJ
I was on the unsure side when I bought this. I have 1 Pit Bull/Italian Mastiff and 1 Pit Bull/Lab. One survived about 8 months, the other survived over a year. Made well. Strong hold up. Quite Surprised. I think its time for 2 new ones.
Samantha H.
W Bloomfield, MI
I actually brought my dog to a friend's house and he would not stop playing with this toy they had. I ended up buying him one and he has had it for over a year. It's certainly roughed up but has been the only toy to remain intact (he rips apart everything) and it is STILL his favorite! Best. purchase. ever.
Manal K.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
My German Shepherd destroys ALL his toys but Wubba is one the very few that lasted the longest with him. He loves it!
Danielle M.
My yellow lab will play in the water for hours and having this toy makes it easy to play with her
Lismar U.
Kelley P.
Cherry hill, NJ
Lasted a little longer than usual but still got destroyed, good thing my dog like floppy things, flops the shreds everywhere
Juliana G.
Fayetteville, NC
This toy is perfect for my dog, shes a bully breed so shes very strong and usually can destroy any toy we give her, but this toy is so durable and she has had it for about a month and is in perfect condition! I will definitely be purchasing more kong toys now!
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
My dog is constantly chewing up toys, how durable would you say this is?
Denise C.
Burnt Hills, NY
The cover isn't easy to chew off?
Kenda F.
My dog chews through everything! How durable is this? I know Kong toys are suppose to be the strongest but he always find a way to destroy everything.. Also was wondering if this floats considering its a water toy...
Candace N.
SANFORD, NC
How much does this normal run? I don't see a price listed.
Kyle F.
Grand Rapids, MI
Kong toys are the absolutely the strongest and most durable toys you can buy. These toys will last for a very long time highly recommend them!