BY KONG #48 in Dog Toys

The Wet Wubba is covered with easy-to-see neoprene(wet suit) fabric. This high-floating toy is perfect for water and snow. The Wet Wubba is fast to dry when playtime is over and can be used as a tug and toss toy anytime. Covered in neoprene(wetsuit fabric) for play in water Perfect for interactive games of tug and fetch No Squeaker Not meant to be used for chew sessions Available in three colors: Orange, Green, Yellow Available in two sizes: Large, X-Large NOTE: The colour you receive will be picked at random from the ones available at the time of order. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Madison R.
I have a hyper lab. this toy lasted quite a a while he did end of chewing off end of the toy. I like that the squicker isn't that loud.
Amina B.
Columbia, MO
My dogs love these toys and they are super durable since they rip most of them up so this one is perfect.
Jessica J.
Great invention!! Our dog loves swimming and this toy is the perfect tool. You can throw it wildly far and it never sinks.
Lindsey J.
MY FAVORITE TOY I'VE EVER GIVEN! my dog and I love to go outside and play with this toy all the time
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
My fur baby doesn't play with any toys, but I got this for my sister's dog and he loved it. It's surprisingly durable.
Mandy G.
My golden retriever LOVES his kong wubba! And not just in the water, he chews on it all the time!
Amanda T.
McAllen, TX
My dogs loves this toy! While she eventually was able to chew off the "legs" it did last months longer than any other toy!
Tori W.
Love love love these per toys. They keep your pet soo occupied and entertained!!! Great toy
Rebecca B.
Brandon, MS
My dog loves all the long products. I love them because she can't chew them up in under five minutes!
Krystin B.
Gansevoort, NY
My dog is not a fan of water but the water wubbies are a great backyard toy too. She will chase this for hours.
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
My dog is constantly chewing up toys, how durable would you say this is?
Denise C.
Burnt Hills, NY
The cover isn't easy to chew off?
Kenda F.
My dog chews through everything! How durable is this? I know Kong toys are suppose to be the strongest but he always find a way to destroy everything.. Also was wondering if this floats considering its a water toy...
Candace N.
SANFORD, NC
How much does this normal run? I don't see a price listed.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Does this stink since it is a water toy?