BY KONG #42 in Dog Toys

The Wet Wubba is covered with easy-to-see neoprene(wet suit) fabric. This high-floating toy is perfect for water and snow. The Wet Wubba is fast to dry when playtime is over and can be used as a tug and toss toy anytime. Covered in neoprene(wetsuit fabric) for play in water Perfect for interactive games of tug and fetch No Squeaker Not meant to be used for chew sessions Available in three colors: Orange, Green, Yellow Available in two sizes: Large, X-Large NOTE: The colour you receive will be picked at random from the ones available at the time of order. see more...

Jessica G.
Olive Branch, MS
Bought this toy for my 2 puppies about 6 months ago. It's not in the best condition, but it has outlasted 2 teething puppies and a lot of play times!! Great toy!
Emily T.
Columbus, OH
I have two golden retrievers and my girls love all things Kong, but especially love playing with these in the water. Very durable and long lasting!
kelli e.
Bellingham, WA
Kong wubba is my dogs absolutely fav long lasting durable, very inexpensive. I've always loved Kong and will continue to buy Kongs for my doggies :)
Holly R.
N Chesterfld, VA
My dog got one of these as a gift and he really likes it. it's not one that he plays with for long on his own, but if we're playing fetch he does enjoy it
Leslie N.
Gastonia, NC
My Siberian Husky absolutely loves this! It's his favorite toy- he finds it even when it's at the bottom of his toy basket.
Teri s.
Pueblo West, CO
I love everything made by the kong! They are so much fun and have all sizes for dogs. These are so much fun in the water and out.
Donna B.
Kong toys are the absolutely the strongest and most durable toys you can buy. These toys will last for a very long time highly recommend them!
Lauren Z.
Portland, OR
Love all kong toys! Hold up awesome against our pit♡ and having one for the water is even better! Couldn't ask for more
Stephanie P.
My dogs love this! It's lasted a really long time. Well made! P.s. I have a Husky/pitbull mix and a Dutch shepherd/belgian malinois mix
Madison R.
I have a hyper lab. this toy lasted quite a a while he did end of chewing off end of the toy. I like that the squicker isn't that loud.
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
My dog is constantly chewing up toys, how durable would you say this is?
Denise C.
Burnt Hills, NY
The cover isn't easy to chew off?
Kenda F.
My dog chews through everything! How durable is this? I know Kong toys are suppose to be the strongest but he always find a way to destroy everything.. Also was wondering if this floats considering its a water toy...
Candace N.
SANFORD, NC
How much does this normal run? I don't see a price listed.
Kyle F.