BY KONG #52 in Dog Toys

The Wet Wubba is covered with easy-to-see neoprene(wet suit) fabric. This high-floating toy is perfect for water and snow. The Wet Wubba is fast to dry when playtime is over and can be used as a tug and toss toy anytime. Covered in neoprene(wetsuit fabric) for play in water Perfect for interactive games of tug and fetch No Squeaker Not meant to be used for chew sessions Available in three colors: Orange, Green, Yellow Available in two sizes: Large, X-Large NOTE: The colour you receive will be picked at random from the ones available at the time of order. see more...

Samantha H.
W Bloomfield, MI
I actually brought my dog to a friend's house and he would not stop playing with this toy they had. I ended up buying him one and he has had it for over a year. It's certainly roughed up but has been the only toy to remain intact (he rips apart everything) and it is STILL his favorite! Best. purchase. ever.
Sara S.
Cheyenne, WY
My pups for INSANE for this toy. It is made of a stronger and thicker material which makes it harder to chew through. They each hold on to one of the tails and play tug-of-war with it all the time. It's also great for playing fetch.
alexis c.
Hampton, VA
This is a great product. My dogs love this toy. They are always playing with it. It is also very durable it has lasted for months. The best part is that it is very affordable, less than ten for this toy is the best deal ever.
Amelia H.
I work at a pet store and I've heard these toys are great for destructive dogs. They have a hard material that makes it difficult to puncture and they also have a squeaker so they can still squeak it and throw it around!
jenna k.
I loved this brand tell I did more research and it might not just be this brand but it's terrifies me. This poor puppy's are playing and then get them suctioned to their tounges. this can cas life threatening problems.
Krista Z.
Belle Vernon, PA
My dogs are the kind of dogs that destroy all toys, so when I bought this I was skeptical it would make it through the day. However, to my surprise it took more than a year for my pitbull to destroy it. Very good product.
Jessica W.
My dogs destroy their toys anywhere between 20 minutes-1 day. I've bought several wubbas now and although they don't last 6 months to a year with my dogs they get several months worth of play which is worth my money.
Amanda S.
Providence, RI
I have two dogs, and between them we go through a lot of toys. My larger dog is picky about toys too, but I catch her playing with this one a lot! Keeps my smaller dog very entertained and has lasted longer than other toys! (Does make noise)
Tori H.
Greeley, CO
I love Kong Wubba toys! They last longer than any other toy I buy for our dogs. The fabric is very durable, and even when they finally manage get through it, they have two balls to play with. It is also nice that it floats, it's the perfect toy to bring to the lake in the summer.
Ashlee W.
St Petersburg, FL
My 85 pound chocolate lab absolutely loves this toy! The squeaker is strong and enticing for her, the materials are strong, and the toy holds up to YEARS of play!
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
My dog is constantly chewing up toys, how durable would you say this is?
Denise C.
Burnt Hills, NY
The cover isn't easy to chew off?
Kenda F.
My dog chews through everything! How durable is this? I know Kong toys are suppose to be the strongest but he always find a way to destroy everything.. Also was wondering if this floats considering its a water toy...
Candace N.
SANFORD, NC
How much does this normal run? I don't see a price listed.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does this stink since it is a water toy?