BY KONG #42 in Dog Toys

The Wet Wubba is covered with easy-to-see neoprene(wet suit) fabric. This high-floating toy is perfect for water and snow. The Wet Wubba is fast to dry when playtime is over and can be used as a tug and toss toy anytime. Covered in neoprene(wetsuit fabric) for play in water Perfect for interactive games of tug and fetch No Squeaker Not meant to be used for chew sessions Available in three colors: Orange, Green, Yellow Available in two sizes: Large, X-Large NOTE: The colour you receive will be picked at random from the ones available at the time of order. see more...

Amelia H.
I work at a pet store and I've heard these toys are great for destructive dogs. They have a hard material that makes it difficult to puncture and they also have a squeaker so they can still squeak it and throw it around!
jenna k.
I loved this brand tell I did more research and it might not just be this brand but it's terrifies me. This poor puppy's are playing and then get them suctioned to their tounges. this can cas life threatening problems.
Chasity W.
Auburn, AL
Got one of these for my two large dogs and they love it. They play tug with is and it hasn't ripped. Finding a toy that can withstand their playing is hard this one is a winner.
Krista Z.
Belle Vernon, PA
My dogs are the kind of dogs that destroy all toys, so when I bought this I was skeptical it would make it through the day. However, to my surprise it took more than a year for my pitbull to destroy it. Very good product.
Amanda S.
Providence, RI
I have two dogs, and between them we go through a lot of toys. My larger dog is picky about toys too, but I catch her playing with this one a lot! Keeps my smaller dog very entertained and has lasted longer than other toys! (Does make noise)
Tori H.
Greeley, CO
I love Kong Wubba toys! They last longer than any other toy I buy for our dogs. The fabric is very durable, and even when they finally manage get through it, they have two balls to play with. It is also nice that it floats, it's the perfect toy to bring to the lake in the summer.
andrea b.
My dog loves these toys. They are durable and easy to grab for myself. My seven year old dog has had one every year of his life and they are still intact. Meanwhile other toys have been easily destroyed.
Mallory C.
Brick, NJ
Love Love Love the Kong Water Wubba. This toy is durable and my dogs are obsessed with it! I have two German Shepherd dogs whose jaws are super powerful and this toy withstands all the abuse my dogs give it.
D
My little boy destroys every toy we get him, but not this one. Great toy for dogs that are rough on them. Worth the price for sure!
Yenny G.
Roselle , NJ
One of my dogs loved it always running around with it in his mouth, but the other one destroyed it in less than 2 days!1
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
My dog is constantly chewing up toys, how durable would you say this is?
Denise C.
Burnt Hills, NY
The cover isn't easy to chew off?
Kenda F.
My dog chews through everything! How durable is this? I know Kong toys are suppose to be the strongest but he always find a way to destroy everything.. Also was wondering if this floats considering its a water toy...
Candace N.
SANFORD, NC
How much does this normal run? I don't see a price listed.
Kyle F.
Grand Rapids, MI
Kong toys are the absolutely the strongest and most durable toys you can buy. These toys will last for a very long time highly recommend them!