BY KONG #52 in Dog Toys

The Wet Wubba is covered with easy-to-see neoprene(wet suit) fabric. This high-floating toy is perfect for water and snow. The Wet Wubba is fast to dry when playtime is over and can be used as a tug and toss toy anytime. Covered in neoprene(wetsuit fabric) for play in water Perfect for interactive games of tug and fetch No Squeaker Not meant to be used for chew sessions Available in three colors: Orange, Green, Yellow Available in two sizes: Large, X-Large NOTE: The colour you receive will be picked at random from the ones available at the time of order. see more...

Rikki S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Bought this in blue for my Norwegian Elkhound when I brought him home as a puppy. Now almost a year later it is finally getting ready to be thrown away into the trash. He has managed to chew off one of the strands, and some of the others are getting close to cut. The material is a tough nylon, and one of the better Kong toys. He has other wubba toys as well, but this is the one that has held up the best.
Stephanie S.
Media, PA
My dogs loved this toy. They carried it around, chased one another, played tug of war and would fling it up by the ends across the yard. I was a little disappointed yet not truly surprised that it didn't last very long. I do have a Pit and a Pit/American bulldog mix and they are heavy chewers. Like through the bars in a metal crate.
Rachel S.
Rochester , MN
SO. Much. Fun. My girl & our neighbor dog love whooping it up with going back & forth with the Water Wubba. Also great for the backyard! This product has amazing durability & far exceeded my expectations! Look to the Kong brand for the best of the best in quality dog products!
Cassandra Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I actually got one of these as a gift they the mail from an internet friend. I ended up having to go out and buy another one immediately b/c both of my dogs loved it. Although one of them likes to try and eat thru the material to the tennis ball inside LOL
Sarah O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Awesome toy for dogs of all sizes. Also a great price for the product. The only downfall to this product is for large breeds make sure to watch your dog because they will destroy this toy very easily.
Terra C.
4475 Ray Cir Apt B, Colorado Springs, CO
We got one of these for our puppy 6 months ago. And it's still in perfect condition. It's his absolute favorite toy! He plays with it every single day. Him and our older dog play tug of war with it also and it hasn't ripped once!!
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
My dog destroyed this in less than five minutes of having it. Are you kidding me? $20.00 for five minutes of play and then we had to take it away so she wouldn't eat the fabric? Stupid. If your dog is a big chewer - don't even bother, it's a waste of money.
Christina T.
San Diego, CA
My dog destroys every toy we give her. These can actually survive. Our first made it maybe 6 months or so. Our second is still intact after at least a year. When most toys make it maybe a few hours, this is definitely worth the price.
Kaley H.
Our dogs absolutely love this toy! This will have been the third one we've purchased. The tail holds up to our new mastiff breed puppy's chewing habits, as well as some fierce tug of war games. Love the fact that it squeaks as well, it's easy to get their attention and keep the play going! Love it!
Chasity W.
Auburn, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Got one of these for my two large dogs and they love it. They play tug with is and it hasn't ripped. Finding a toy that can withstand their playing is hard this one is a winner.
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
My dog is constantly chewing up toys, how durable would you say this is?
Denise C.
Burnt Hills, NY
The cover isn't easy to chew off?
Kenda F.
My dog chews through everything! How durable is this? I know Kong toys are suppose to be the strongest but he always find a way to destroy everything.. Also was wondering if this floats considering its a water toy...
Candace N.
SANFORD, NC
How much does this normal run? I don't see a price listed.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does this stink since it is a water toy?