BY KONG #42 in Dog Toys

The Wet Wubba is covered with easy-to-see neoprene(wet suit) fabric. This high-floating toy is perfect for water and snow. The Wet Wubba is fast to dry when playtime is over and can be used as a tug and toss toy anytime. Covered in neoprene(wetsuit fabric) for play in water Perfect for interactive games of tug and fetch No Squeaker Not meant to be used for chew sessions Available in three colors: Orange, Green, Yellow Available in two sizes: Large, X-Large NOTE: The colour you receive will be picked at random from the ones available at the time of order. see more...

Nikki C.
Greenfield, MA
My dogs tear through almost all of the toys I get them but they love their Kong Water Wubba toy. It's kinda funny looking, personally, to me. I don't know why I had originally purchased it. But it's my English Shepherd's FAVORITE toy, especially! He brings it everywhere and he knows it as his "wubba wubba", hahah! He can bring it to you when you ask for it!
Hannah A.
These are a great sturdy toy but my pup seemed to loose interest pretty quickly. You can buy them at mostly any pet store. I feel like this is a great outdoors toy to play fetch with, not really something to keep them busy inside. I would buy again depending on the dog - I would recommend a larger pup for this toy.
Briana M.
Palm coast, FL
Pet Lover Expert
I absolutely love these wubbas for my pitbull. Normally within hours of bringing a new toy home to my puppy it is destroyed, wubbas are the only toy that seem to last and for more than a month which is impressive with my dog, we love these!
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
For some reason my gig really doesn't like chewing on this or playing with it either. I got this as a gift. I have a small dog and he is very active but just doesn't love this
Elise F.
Shelby Twp, MI
My dog always chews and chews until her new toy that I just spent money on is destroyed! But not these KONG Wubba's! My dog is a one year old athletic, hyper, but totally loving dog. These keep her occupied and leave me feeling like it was money well spent, because they are so durable! Plus who doesn't like saying "Wubba"? My dog picks up word/object relationships and she actually goes and gets this toy when I ask her to! I recommend trying the KONG Wubba. It stands out from other toys and the dogs know it too.
Rikki S.
Pet Lover Expert
Bought this in blue for my Norwegian Elkhound when I brought him home as a puppy. Now almost a year later it is finally getting ready to be thrown away into the trash. He has managed to chew off one of the strands, and some of the others are getting close to cut. The material is a tough nylon, and one of the better Kong toys. He has other wubba toys as well, but this is the one that has held up the best.
Michelle T.
Wdm, IA
A durable, high quality toy produced by Kong (the best). My dog has had her purple one for almost a year and there's no tears in it yet, 100% intact. However, this is the most annoying toy I have ever purchased for her. The squeak is so loud and obnoxious - I usually end up hiding the damn thing.
Sarah O.
Pet Lover Expert
Awesome toy for dogs of all sizes. Also a great price for the product. The only downfall to this product is for large breeds make sure to watch your dog because they will destroy this toy very easily.
Terra C.
4475 Ray Cir Apt B, Colorado Springs, CO
We got one of these for our puppy 6 months ago. And it's still in perfect condition. It's his absolute favorite toy! He plays with it every single day. Him and our older dog play tug of war with it also and it hasn't ripped once!!
Kaley H.
Our dogs absolutely love this toy! This will have been the third one we've purchased. The tail holds up to our new mastiff breed puppy's chewing habits, as well as some fierce tug of war games. Love the fact that it squeaks as well, it's easy to get their attention and keep the play going! Love it!
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
My dog is constantly chewing up toys, how durable would you say this is?
Denise C.
Burnt Hills, NY
The cover isn't easy to chew off?
Kenda F.
My dog chews through everything! How durable is this? I know Kong toys are suppose to be the strongest but he always find a way to destroy everything.. Also was wondering if this floats considering its a water toy...
Candace N.
SANFORD, NC
How much does this normal run? I don't see a price listed.
Kyle F.
Grand Rapids, MI
Kong toys are the absolutely the strongest and most durable toys you can buy. These toys will last for a very long time highly recommend them!