BY KONG #52 in Dog Toys

The Wet Wubba is covered with easy-to-see neoprene(wet suit) fabric. This high-floating toy is perfect for water and snow. The Wet Wubba is fast to dry when playtime is over and can be used as a tug and toss toy anytime. Covered in neoprene(wetsuit fabric) for play in water Perfect for interactive games of tug and fetch No Squeaker Not meant to be used for chew sessions Available in three colors: Orange, Green, Yellow Available in two sizes: Large, X-Large NOTE: The colour you receive will be picked at random from the ones available at the time of order. see more...

Nikki C.
Nashville, TN
My dogs tear through almost all of the toys I get them but they love their Kong Water Wubba toy. It's kinda funny looking, personally, to me. I don't know why I had originally purchased it. But it's my English Shepherd's FAVORITE toy, especially! He brings it everywhere and he knows it as his "wubba wubba", hahah! He can bring it to you when you ask for it!
Savannah S.
SENOIA, GA
This is definitely a tough toy! I have two dogs (a Great Dane/Lab mix and a Great Dane) both are pretty good at destroying their toys. This held up alot better then most and lasted a lot longer. I have bought 3 wubbas. My dog loves that it can be a tug toy and a squeaky toy!
Hannah A.
These are a great sturdy toy but my pup seemed to loose interest pretty quickly. You can buy them at mostly any pet store. I feel like this is a great outdoors toy to play fetch with, not really something to keep them busy inside. I would buy again depending on the dog - I would recommend a larger pup for this toy.
Briana M.
palm coast , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I absolutely love these wubbas for my pitbull. Normally within hours of bringing a new toy home to my puppy it is destroyed, wubbas are the only toy that seem to last and for more than a month which is impressive with my dog, we love these!
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
For some reason my gig really doesn't like chewing on this or playing with it either. I got this as a gift. I have a small dog and he is very active but just doesn't love this
Michelle S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Found a Halloween Pumpkin one on sale at Petsmart for only $4 considering the regular price is around $12! Which was great so I was dying to get my hands on one for my pups. So far this one has withstood my dogs chewing and ripping behavior unlike their kong snugga wubba which I bought around the same time. So if you have a chewer definitely consider this as my four dogs love playing Tug a War all at the same time with the "legs" they provide you!
Elise F.
Shelby Twp, MI
My dog always chews and chews until her new toy that I just spent money on is destroyed! But not these KONG Wubba's! My dog is a one year old athletic, hyper, but totally loving dog. These keep her occupied and leave me feeling like it was money well spent, because they are so durable! Plus who doesn't like saying "Wubba"? My dog picks up word/object relationships and she actually goes and gets this toy when I ask her to! I recommend trying the KONG Wubba. It stands out from other toys and the dogs know it too.
Judy S.
Austin, TX
My dogs are DESTRUCTIVE. They eat everything. This toy did not escape their wrath (they were able to destroy it within about an hour of "at home" chew time). It's purpose definitely isn't for it to be a chew toy so I can't really fault it for that! It fulfills its purpose perfectly. A tossable, brightly colored - so it's easy to find, floating toy that I can take with me and the dogs can carry it around and I don't have any worries. Affordable enough that if they lose it I'm not traumatized. You can spray hose it off when you get home and let it dry like you would a collar or leash.
Jessica S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Very loud squeaker that doesn't 'die'. My pup loves it but it's important to note that it's not a good toy for apartment settings. Yes they are that loud! We found they are a great water toy, they float! Great toy but if you can't handle speaking check out hear doggie brand ( only dogs can hear) squeakers if you have a squeaky toy lover.
Rikki S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Bought this in blue for my Norwegian Elkhound when I brought him home as a puppy. Now almost a year later it is finally getting ready to be thrown away into the trash. He has managed to chew off one of the strands, and some of the others are getting close to cut. The material is a tough nylon, and one of the better Kong toys. He has other wubba toys as well, but this is the one that has held up the best.
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
My dog is constantly chewing up toys, how durable would you say this is?
Denise C.
Burnt Hills, NY
The cover isn't easy to chew off?
Kenda F.
My dog chews through everything! How durable is this? I know Kong toys are suppose to be the strongest but he always find a way to destroy everything.. Also was wondering if this floats considering its a water toy...
Candace N.
SANFORD, NC
How much does this normal run? I don't see a price listed.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does this stink since it is a water toy?