BY KONG #42 in Dog Toys

The Wet Wubba is covered with easy-to-see neoprene(wet suit) fabric. This high-floating toy is perfect for water and snow. The Wet Wubba is fast to dry when playtime is over and can be used as a tug and toss toy anytime. Covered in neoprene(wetsuit fabric) for play in water Perfect for interactive games of tug and fetch No Squeaker Not meant to be used for chew sessions Available in three colors: Orange, Green, Yellow Available in two sizes: Large, X-Large NOTE: The colour you receive will be picked at random from the ones available at the time of order. see more...

Jessica S.
Pet Lover Expert
Very loud squeaker that doesn't 'die'. My pup loves it but it's important to note that it's not a good toy for apartment settings. Yes they are that loud! We found they are a great water toy, they float! Great toy but if you can't handle speaking check out hear doggie brand ( only dogs can hear) squeakers if you have a squeaky toy lover.
Stephanie S.
Media, PA
My dogs loved this toy. They carried it around, chased one another, played tug of war and would fling it up by the ends across the yard. I was a little disappointed yet not truly surprised that it didn't last very long. I do have a Pit and a Pit/American bulldog mix and they are heavy chewers. Like through the bars in a metal crate.
Rachel S.
Rochester , MN
SO. Much. Fun. My girl & our neighbor dog love whooping it up with going back & forth with the Water Wubba. Also great for the backyard! This product has amazing durability & far exceeded my expectations! Look to the Kong brand for the best of the best in quality dog products!
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
My dog destroyed this in less than five minutes of having it. Are you kidding me? $20.00 for five minutes of play and then we had to take it away so she wouldn't eat the fabric? Stupid. If your dog is a big chewer - don't even bother, it's a waste of money.
Ashlee W.
St Petersburg, FL
My 85 pound chocolate lab absolutely loves this toy! The squeaker is strong and enticing for her, the materials are strong, and the toy holds up to YEARS of play!
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs favorite toy. She takes the you everywhere with her and even sleeps with it. Comes in 3 sizes and prices are different for each size!
María Gabriela M.
Pet Lover Expert
I have a red one and a blue one, my puppy really like it and play with them all day long but, in like 2 months the red one loose the sound.
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Pet Lover Expert
Very fun toy. Seems like a lot to do with it, my doh enjoys it a lot . Pretty good purchase
Maeve G.
Pet Lover Expert
This is such a great find. My dog can be outside without a leash but we have a steep driveway and if balls get on there it's scary! He might sprint down the driveway right into the street. This is a great toy because it stays put once it's on the ground, quelling any fear of errant running. And it's durable to boot.
Bree S.
Bethel park, PA
We have a German Shepard named Storm and she LOVES her Wubba!!! More than words really. Anytime she wants to play she grabs it and even if we ask her where her Wubba is she knows. She has killed countless amount of squeakers in the Wubba, but has yet to actually puncture the fabric, which is AMAZING. She has some pretty powerful jaws.
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
My dog is constantly chewing up toys, how durable would you say this is?
Denise C.
Burnt Hills, NY
The cover isn't easy to chew off?
Kenda F.
My dog chews through everything! How durable is this? I know Kong toys are suppose to be the strongest but he always find a way to destroy everything.. Also was wondering if this floats considering its a water toy...
Candace N.
SANFORD, NC
How much does this normal run? I don't see a price listed.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Does this stink since it is a water toy?