BY KONG #52 in Dog Toys

The Wet Wubba is covered with easy-to-see neoprene(wet suit) fabric. This high-floating toy is perfect for water and snow. The Wet Wubba is fast to dry when playtime is over and can be used as a tug and toss toy anytime. Covered in neoprene(wetsuit fabric) for play in water Perfect for interactive games of tug and fetch No Squeaker Not meant to be used for chew sessions Available in three colors: Orange, Green, Yellow Available in two sizes: Large, X-Large NOTE: The colour you receive will be picked at random from the ones available at the time of order. see more...

Lauren B.
My dog Remi likes this toy to throw around. We use it in the summer time when he is in his doggy pool or we go to the lake. The fabric is very durable in my opinion. It’s a bright color as well so I can keep track of it when it’s floating in the water. For some reason my dog just loses interest in it very quickly. Just not his favorite go to toy.
Jessica S.
Meridian, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These toys are so loud and kind of obnoxious especially if you have a dog that likes to play at night time. I have not tested out the water part of it. But my dog did like this toy. It didn't last a long time. Only probably a couple months. But I would get another sometime
Leah B.
Madison, WI
My dogs know how to devour toys, and yet this toy seemed to last years in our household. One of my dogs knew this toy by name as we would come home and say "where's your wubba?" And he would fetch it. Super fun and unique toy and very good quality. I know the smaller one didn't hold up against a friend's cockapoo, but she is the kind of dog that won't stop chomping on a toy until it's basically a goner.
Carrie M.
Palmdale, CA
It holds up great. My dog is not gentle on this toy at all, and neither is my five year old son and they both have not managed to destroy it yet like my dogs other toys. The two of them can play fetch or tug of war with this for hours.
Lindsey W.
Rochester, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs absolutely loved the toy! They went nuts for the squeaker and it was easily thrown long distances for fetch. However, it was easily destroyed within the first day we had it... Let it be known the my dogs are the destructive type.
Jessica W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog has had this toy for 7 years. He was a puppy when I got this toy for him. I’m shocked on how long it lasted. It doesn’t squeaky anymore but it’s still in one piece. He likes this toy a lot!
Kayla K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Do NOT buy if your dog is a strong chewer. I thought with it being Kong it would last longer than 5 seconds, nope. Not for GSP. Too expensive to fall apart so easily. Will float though.
Indra M.
Jefferson City
My dog loves to destroy toys , the skin of this toy will be off within 3days but he still carys around the fun squeaker inside and is by far his absolute favorite toy
Maeve G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is such a great find. My dog can be outside without a leash but we have a steep driveway and if balls get on there it's scary! He might sprint down the driveway right into the street. This is a great toy because it stays put once it's on the ground, quelling any fear of errant running. And it's durable to boot.
Bree S.
Bethel Park, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have a German Shepard named Storm and she LOVES her Wubba!!! More than words really. Anytime she wants to play she grabs it and even if we ask her where her Wubba is she knows. She has killed countless amount of squeakers in the Wubba, but has yet to actually puncture the fabric, which is AMAZING. She has some pretty powerful jaws.
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
My dog is constantly chewing up toys, how durable would you say this is?
Denise C.
Burnt Hills, NY
The cover isn't easy to chew off?
Kenda F.
My dog chews through everything! How durable is this? I know Kong toys are suppose to be the strongest but he always find a way to destroy everything.. Also was wondering if this floats considering its a water toy...
Candace N.
SANFORD, NC
How much does this normal run? I don't see a price listed.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does this stink since it is a water toy?