Kong Training Dummy Dog Toy: X-Large - Dogs over 45 lbs - (10.75

Kong Training Dummy Dog Toy: X-Large - Dogs over 45 lbs - (10.75"L x

BY KONG

Kong Training Dummy dog toys make training fun! Made of highly visible foam, these toys are perfect for toss-and-retrieve games and help teach dogs to use a soft-mouth carry. Kong's high quality foam floats and is perfect for land or water fun. - Tough & sturdy for long-lasting training or play - Floats - perfect for play in water or on land - Highly visible foam - Teaches dogs to use a soft-mouth carry Kong Kong Training Dummy Dog Toy: X-Large - Dogs over 45 lbs - (10.75"L x 3"W) #FTDX - Ropes & Tugs for Dogs see more...

Kong Training Dummy Dog Toy: X-Large - Dogs over 45 lbs - (10.75
Kong Training Dummy Dog Toy: X-Large - Dogs over 45 lbs - (10.75"L x
Buy on Jet.com
Amber K.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
My black lab loves when we toss this you into the creek or river for him to go retrieve. It does float and fits well in his mouth. It's very durable. Highly recommend!
Cheyenne V.
Cheyenne V.
Iredell, TX
I only buy Kong brand toys for my two big dogs. They are durable and a good price. My two dogs play tug of war with this for hours and it holds up.
Cathi C.
Cathi C.
Metairie, LA
We used this to teach our dog to fetch in the water. I like that it didn't sink, stayed a float as long ad it took the dog to get it
Zaydielynn M.
Zaydielynn M.
San Diego, CA
Great tool for training large size dogs. Very easy to work with and my dog loves it. You can find this item in Target.
Richelle S.
Richelle S.
Brownsville, PA
I love the Kong products for my dogs especially my larger dog but this did not hold up as well as other items that I bought in the Kong line
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
It works to entertain my bigger dog. The rotty will stay with It for hours, although he is so aggressive with it they only last a couple days before its torn to pieces
Shelly H.
Shelly H.
Milledgeville, GA
Borrowed one from my boyfriend's brother to help train our dog to retrieve. He did very well with this toy and loved retrieving with it!!
Gina C.
Gina C.
Bridgeport , MI
I only buy Kong with my 2 large dogs. they love this and it actually lasted for a long time!
Brynn J.
Brynn J.
Princeton
I love this product! It worked great when working with my older make Border Collie!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Cleveland, AL
This has been the ONLY water toy we have been able to buy that our Labrador Retriever has not chewed to pieces, or lost at the lake! Love the durable material, it has worked and held up after many lake trips!