BY KONG

KONG The Beast Tube Dog ToyOur KONG The Beast Tube Dog Toy is a medium sized bone shaped toy constructed of durable nylon rope with a textured Thermo Plastic Rubber tube and two knobby balls at each end. Made of puncture resistant, premium Thermo Plastic Rubber our KONG The Beast Tube Dog Toy is sure to last. A great choice for endless games of fetch, this durable dog toy will help you make the most of playtime with your dog. Ready to stand up to the most enthusiastic dogs, this durable dog toy also offers the joy of not one but two Thermo Plastic Rubber balls with plenty of of knobs perfect for gnawing. Encourages healthy exercise and bonding between you and your pet. see more...

• Is it easily destroy able ?! My 6 lb yorkiepoo has choppers on h...1 Answers
Elizabeth P.
I got this because the guy at the pet store recommended it. It was supposed to last a long time. My dogs are heavy chewers.. they got the end part off in two days & this toy hasn't faired very well at all. We have a pit (50lbs) & black lab mix (70-80lbs) and they both ruined this toy.
Eugene M.
Yonkers, NY
This Kong is very durable and my German Shepard just loves it he carries it all around a little big for small dogs but they will still drag it!
Tracy H.
Seymour, IN
My German shepard loves this toy always willing to play when she sees it. She loves running and chasing it.
Lindsay B.
Beaverton, OR
Wolfgang loves his beast tube! He is great at destroying things, but this thing puts up a fight! He hasn't damaged or ripped it in any way and he's had it for months!
Brittany W.
Basye, VA
I have two dogs that constantly fight over there Kongs with one another. They absolutely love them
Courtney S.
Patton, PA
My dog loved this toy...however it did not last long before he tore it apart. It is definitely not a toy for tough chewers.
Megan M.
My dogs love this! Especially with the peanut butter in it. I would highly recommend getting this for your dog. And there sprays don't just come in peanut butter they come in a variety of flavors.
Kati B.
Starkville, MS
Kong is literally the best brand of dog toys out there! It holds up great and dogs love them!
Allysha M.
Kelowna, British Columbia
This toy was too hard plastic and ended up cutting up my dogs gums. I would not recommend it.
Diannalynn M.
Upper Rawdon, NS
This is really good for small little dogs to chew on and play with when their bored.
Sophia A.