BY KONG

Kristina K.
Walker
My cat seems to really like this toy! Usually he gets pretty bored with toys but because of the catnip he loves it! The feathers shed a little bit nothing that can’t be fixed with a vacuum! Small enough to get lost under furniture though, so be careful.
Shelby G.
haltom city
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves catnip she goes crazy over it and she loves this toy! She loves anything with fuzz on it, she gets overly excited with her toys runs around the home like a wild animal haha! Great distraction for animals
Cristina G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
You may find a feather trail, like a small bit, but your cat will love it! If you hear rumbling too, that means your cat love it. I even have to keep this toy away from my dog. Hours of entertainment and exercise!
Sarah S.
Lancaster, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this toy! They play with it all the time. I had to buy an extra one because they fought too much over it! The little feathers are easily ripped off, but they still love to play with this.
Morgan E.
Gastonia NC
My cat is mean so I have to give her something to do and all I see is her throwing this smacking this toy around thank god for this toy if not she would be biting me a lot more often.
Miranda T.
opp
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love any kinds of toys but this one was by far the best one yet plays with it all the time and carries it around with him !! Love it!!!! If you have a cat give it try you’ll be glad you did !! ☺️☺️
Ruthanna W.
Norristown, PA
My cat absolutely loves this catnip toy. She loves loves loves catnip in general and then when adding a toy in the mix she’s on cloud nine. It met my expectations and is a great value for the product. Highly recommend.
Kristen A.
Summerville
My cat seems to love it! Or maybe not? Can never tell! Shes a very fat cat who just gets bust of energy and this toy is perfect plus its very durable. Would recommend
Chelsea K.
College Station, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty really enjoyed playing with this but the feathers fell off way too easy. My cat also enjoys eating just about anything so I ended up having to throw the toy out as we do not want to end up at the vet with feathers stuck in our intestines.
Rachael Y.
Staunton, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kitty cat likes this the little feathers seem to entertain her. But she’s a cat and cats are hard to tell. She does make sure she knows where this one toy is at all times so maybe it’s her favorite? It’s hard to tell Bc she’s a cat.