BY KONG

KONG Tails is the ultimate interactive toy, great for tugging, tossing, chasing, catching, and shaking. Available in a variety of sizes to choose from. KONG Tails is the ultimate interactive toy, great for tugging, tossing, chasing, catching, and shaking. The durable Classic KONG body creates longer tosses and a fun, unpredictable bounce when it finally hits the ground. The rugged nylon tails flutter in the air to attract your dog's interest and are fun to shake once 'captured'. A unique loop handle provides a good, comfortable grip for tugging, and an added squeaker provides extra doggy delight! Features: Squeaks! Interactive tug & toss toy Easy-to-use tug handle see more...

Buy on PETCO
Liz M.
Liz M.
Williston Pk, NY
This toy is virtually indestructible which is why I love it so much. My dog can pretty much destroy any toy I give her in a matter of minutes but this Kong toy has lasted over a year before she was able to do any kind of real damage. As with all their products, they are extremely durable!
Renee H.
Renee H.
Hartstown, PA
I have a 120 pound Saint Bernard! He needs big, strong toys! I got him a tire on a knotted rope! He loved it! He'd had it forever now! He loves to play with his toys!
Felicite B.
Felicite B.
Kent, WA
Pet Lover Expert
At first my dog loved it but she got bored of it rather quickly and they are pretty expensive.
tameala w.
tameala w.
Crossville, TN
I buy these for my daughters dogs they are very big and chew through the other dog toys Kongs are the only toy they are allowed to play with that they don't destroy !! Kongs are the best!
Tayna S.
Tayna S.
Granite City, IL
My dog absolutely loves this toy and I'm very happy that I bought it for him since he has broken or ripped every toy he had but not the Kong, very happy.
Libby W.
Libby W.
I used to have this for my lab mix and he loved it. He always wanted me to throw it so he could go catch it. It was sturdy and lasted a long time.
Becca S.
Becca S.
Grand Ledge, MI
Our dog ripped this toy apart in a matter of hours. She enjoyed it, but it wasn't worth the cost based on how long it lasted.
Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.
Nashville, TN
My beaglebull destroyed this in about 10 minutes. He decided that it would be more fun to shred the tails than it would be to play tug o war with us.
Selina B.
Selina B.
Sarnia, ON
This toy is great for throwing, fetch, and tugging. My dog loves the different parts of it (the rope-y parts and the Kong). The only issue I have is that it's not super durable. The bottom ropes have torn off from play.
Rayssa A.
Rayssa A.
Brazil
What dog don't love this toy from kong! Kong it's just the best brand toys! My dogs really love it and they didn't destroyed so far! This is very strong!