Kong Swirltrade; Bone Dog Toy - Squeaker (Color Varies) uploaded by Kristin K.
2 colors available

BY KONG

Please allow us to choose one for you. We cannot guarantee a specific color. Durable and versatile, this KONG Swirl Bone contains all of the qualities you are looking for in a dog toy. This colorful bone-shaped toy is perfect for fetching, tugging and even noisemaking, as it makes a playful squeak when squeezed. Features: Squeaks when squeezed, Playful erratic bounce perfect for games of fetch Includes: 1 Bone Intended For: Dogs Activity: Noisemaking, Tug, Fetch Color: Assorted colors; please allow us to choose one for you. Caution: Supervised use only. Remove all packaging. Discontinue use if damaged. Available Sizes: Medium; 7 in Large; 9 in Size: 7 in. see more...

Selena H.
Selena H.
Brawley, CA
I had high hopes for this toy after reading all the good reviews but this purchase ended in disappointment. I thought itd last much longer than it did because it was thick/tough rubber,however, my dog tore a giant chunk out of it the day after i gave it to him. So far though this rubber toy was the longest lasting one that I've found for my pittie so I have to give it 3 stars.
Lizet C.
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
Awesome toy for dogs they seem to really stay entertained with the squeeky noise. It helps them stop barking and focus on something else
Kayli H.
Kayli H.
I never had used this product with my own dog, but whenever I dog sit for family friends' their dogs go crazy over this! Dip it in some peanut butter and you'll have an occupied dog for hours!
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Best dog toy for large breed dogs that are super active and love to play and destroy toys. The quality of this toy is phenomenal and does not disappoint.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Berea, KY
My dog loves the kong toys better and I think they last long for my German Shepard. but I have never seen this toy would love to get it for him so he could try it I am sure he would like it.
Renee F.
Renee F.
Tunkhannock, PA
This is my dog's favorite toy. After 3 years, she managed to pull the middle out of it so we bought here a new one. And now she plays with both!
logan f.
logan f.
Lennox, SD
I don't know if my dogs have used this toy but I'm sure theyd love it. They love hiding things too so who knows
Lacey G.
Lacey G.
Great dog toy, I love that Kong Is durable.. great toy for the pups. I use Kong for most dog toys.
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
It's a good size for any small or medium dog but the plastic is very hard so it's not my dogs favorite.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Parma
I like this product. my dog is very destructful and he can't even tear this toy up. it's heavy duty.