BY KONG

Puppy Ziggies treats are specially formulated for growing puppies and have a long-lasting; chewy texture that is safe and highly digestible. Ziggies are extruded; not molded; under extreme pressure and heat. The extrusion process creates a reliably safe treat that is highly dissolvable. The texture and density of the treat ensure that it won't crack or splinter. Ziggies are low in fat; high in protein and calcium enriched for growing bones and healthy teeth. The flavor and texture are irresistible. They contain breath freshening alfalfa and parsley; both rich sources of chlorophyll; and the unique shape and texture helps remove plaque and food debris as your puppy chews. see more...

Kong Stuff'N Ziggies Dog Treats Large - 8 oz
  • "My dog loves these she always gets so excited when you show her this and she just wants it right away" in 2 reviews
  • "Of course my dogs love these, but it's just as effective by inserting peanut butter into the kong" in 1 review
  • "lol if my dog likes them, then it's a great product since he tends to be a little picky sometimes." in 1 review
Angela B.
Angela B.
Gresham, OR
These work well for something quick and easy to stuff my pup's Kong with, but if I have the time it's far more effective to fill with something I can freeze to keep the dog occupied longer. This treat inside a Kong toy only keeps him busy for about 10 minutes.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Lompoc, CA
I'm sure dogs love these and the taste (mine certainly did), but they don't last as long as I thought they would. With our dog, he gets them out of his long products almost instantly and then crushes the whole thing just as quick. For as much as these are, I would've hoped they lasted much longer and provided longer entertainment.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I had bought one of these thinking it would a good toy to keep my dog occupied. I was wrong. He hated it and would never play with it no matter what kind of treat I put in it.
Casandra S.
Casandra S.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Inver Grove, MN
I find them hard to put inside the toy but both of my dogs love eating them.
Gabi s.
Gabi s.
Warsaw, IN
I didn't quite understand these things... We have a large Kong and we used this to put inside once and the thing just fell out... Not sure what the purpose of putting it in the kong was for because it's too big and doesn't stay in...
Teresa j.
Teresa j.
Newport News, VA
My dog loves these treats. They fit easily into the large Kong toy he has and are great for keeping his teeth healthy and clean.
Deanna F.
Deanna F.
Jersey City, NJ
My dog LOVES these! He practically swallows them whole. lol if my dog likes them, then it's a great product since he tends to be a little picky sometimes.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Philadelphia, PA
My dogs love these. I have two large breed dogs and their kong toys are the most durable and longest lasting. They love these things from the sticks to the flavored "string cheese" like cans, they go nuts for them. Also kong digestible treats and toys are always great on their sensitive stomachs.
Savanna M.
Savanna M.
Bowling Green, MO
As a dog owner, I am always looking for new treats or toys. Although these treats are kind of pricey, it's well worth it. My dog has learned that when he drops the kong toy, milkbones simply break and fall out. These last so much longer and provide him with more stimulation!