BY KONG #32 in Dog Treats

Get Ziggie with it! Your dog can enjoy this super healthy treat anytime he likes! Ziggies healthy dog treats freshen breath, clean teeth and are completely safe. KONG Ziggies Ingredients: Pea Starch, Vegetable Glycerin, Sweet Potato, Dried Chicken Liver, Gelatin, Powdered Cellulose, Molasses, Alfalfa, Dicalcium Phosphate, Lecithin, Poultry Fat, Titanium Dioxide, Sorbic Acid, Cod Liver Oil, Vanilla, Iron Oxide, Mixed Tocopherols (Source of Vitamin E), Caramel, Chlorophyll. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (minimum) 6% Crude Fat (minimum) 1% Crude Fiber (maximum) 6% Moisture (maximum) 14% Ash (maximum) 3% see more...

• How long do these last in a day. I'm looking for somethin...1 Answers
Amy B.
Oxford
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two dogs that wear pups at the time of adoption. Both dogs were and still are EXTREME chewers.

I used to buy my oldest (first adopted dog) bones, and when she began chewing through them at a rapid rate, I needed a cheaper option. I made the awful and unhealthy choice of cheap raw hide bones to keep her occupied and away from our personal objects. Then my vet soon advised against the rawhide bones and recommended a durable treat holding toy! While at the store I found this red kong treat holding thick rubber toy! It was sort of more than I wanted to spend when just testing a toy out for my dog, but I decided to go for it. My dog instantly loved chewing and chasing the toy as it rolled around and rattled her treat! I love that the material is safe and durable and that we are able to customize what goes in the toy! She had the toy for 2 whole years until it got lost on a trip!
Betheny S.
Jonesboro
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is chaos' go to toy I like it because it makes him work for a treat so our other two dogs can eat their treat with no threat of losing it to the largest dog. It's made of really good material most toys will only last chaos a week tops but in the last four or five month I've only had to replace it once. So this toy get a ten score and two high fives. Great idea, great material, loads of hours of fun. Even for us it's so comical watching him trying to get the treat out haha.
Shanna M.
Frostburg, MD
This is a nice toy to give your dog when he/she is getting bored. You put a treat inside the toy and your dog will got nuts over trying to get it it out. I usually put peanut butter in it and my dog was super excited over it. I think the only problem with putting stuff like peanut butter inside it is how to clean it but if you put treats in there it shouldn’t be a problem.
Pamella C.
Monroe , NC
A great toy! My dogs spend hours playing and having a little treat! It’s great for small treats, or peanut butter, just put in the freezer for couple of hours and give it to your dog, it will be great now that is getting warmer outside.
Quinn V.
Mill Valley, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product keeps my small black lab entertained for HOURS. She understands how to get the treats out, so we just put very oversized treats inside and watch her crush them up and then drop the Kong hole side down so she can get them out. The only downside is that every time she wants a treat, she'll throw her Kong at me!
Tiffany D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a 6 month old Australian Cattle Dog who has to stay busy or she becomes mischievous. I like to buy her puzzle toys to keep her busy and to give her a job. She has the ability to tear a toy apart in 20 mins bit the Kong toys last a whole lot longer and keep her busy for hours saving me money and landscaping.
Freda B.
el paso
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Works great for my puppies teething stage it defiantly meet my expectations and puppies are huskies there medium size at the moment the pros is that it bounces so its like a ball and and chew toy i would buy it agian
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Absolutely love these, I have three rescue French mastiff and one rescue boxer mix so a big breed… I always get the larger black Kongs and fill them with peanut butter I don’t have to worry about the dog swallowing them or breaking them and keep them entertained for hours worth every penny
Brunna G.
Boca Raton, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is a heavy chewer and for me, this is the best brand for dog toys in the market. The fact that I can put treats and distractions inside it is a big plus. Very resistant so I don’t have to worry about my dog destroying it like I have to do with other regular toys.
Neferttia J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Worked out fine for me. My dog seemed to like the toy for the most part, except for when certain treats would get stuck inside of it. The kind I had was the red one, but other than color it was the same. Sturdy enough to not be chew through ((immediately)). Nice.
Tera M.
Winnemucca, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
How long do these last in a day. I'm looking for something to keep my puppy bust while I'm at work.