BY KONG

Perfect for use with kong toys. Made in the usa. Long nozzle for mess-free stuffing. Perfect for use with kong toys. Made in the usa. Long nozzle for mess-free stuffing. Milk, Water, Soybean Oil, Yogurt Powder, Whey, Dextrose, Sodium Phosphate, Maltodextrin, Modified Food Starch, Polydextrose, Lactic Acid, Vanilla Flavor, Sorbic Acid, Salt, Cheese Cultures And Cheese Enzymes.: Size: 5 oz. see more...

Dawn N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog LIVES for this treat. I even put it in his food sometimes, especially if he needs to take medication. He loves the peanut butter, but will eat all of the flavors. It’s a great treat for your dog!!
Jennifer M.
I use this and other flavor spreads on Kongs for my dog and my puppy. I especially lIke it for the puppy when I was crate training her. She loves the taste and it keeps her occupied for quite a bit.
Lily P.
My fur babies love this stuff I place it inside their Kong and it keeps them both occupied and from what I have seen they love the taste.
catherine f.
This yogurt spread for my dog is very well for me really and i recommend this product really is good for me
Julia L.
Holt, MI
These are yummy for the pups, and are a great distraction when put into the kongs.