Kong Stuff'N Treat Paste uploaded by Tanshanique m.Kong Stuff'N Treat Paste uploaded by Mandy V.

BY KONG

Specially  Formulated for Dogs Promotes Healthy Skin and Coat 45 1 tsp. Servings Contains No Peanut Oil No Trans fatty Acids Guaranteed Analysis: serving per container about 45 Calories 14 Crude Protein 2% Crude Fat 20% Crude Fiber 1% Moisture 53% ; see more...

• In what way would this be better than just gettin...Be the first to answer!
  • I have not used this stuff yet. Is it messy? Does it taste better t...2 Answers
  • Is this worth it? Health benefits or cons? Compared to peanut butte...1 Answers
Buy on PETCO
  • "I have two flavors of these sitting around the house when I'm too lazy to fill with peanut butter or run out of bones and I went away for a weekend and my dad ended up giving our dog about 5 filled Kongs of this throughout the weekend and the first night we got home it all came out of him throwing up and diarrhea all in his cage that night." in 6 reviews
  • "For the amount you get of this stuff compared to a container of regular peanut butter (and the fact that you can use peanut butter to eat yourself) using regular peanut butter is a much cheaper option." in 2 reviews
  • "The dogs love the flavors and will be interested in them for a long time :)." in 1 review
  • "My dog really enjoyed this stuff, however my dog also enjoys peanut butter and that is a much better price!" in 1 review
  • "my dog loves this stuff!" in 1 review
Ally c.
Ally c.
Whitehall , Pa
The dogs at the shelter i volunteer at really love when they get this. We fill their toys with it and they go nuts. It makes them so happy.
Juliet T.
Juliet T.
Hamburg, NY
I absolutely love Kong brand toys. Whether its the kong classic, ball, etc, my three dogs go crazy when they see theirs! My 100lb dog still uses his puppy kong and loves it to pieces. Kong is the best brand for toys, hands down! As for the stuffing, we don't buy this stuff (its gross) but just use peanut butter or cream cheese instead.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
My dogs love this in their Kong toy! They like the peanut butter a lot, but liver is probably their favorite flavor.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Spring Hill, FL
I love our Kong toy, so I expected to love this to fill it with. I was sadly mistaken. When I filled the kong with this stuff, the dogs were happy to empty it out, however, about an hour later I was the unfortunate owner of 2 very sick dogs who were throwing up all of the kong filler for me on my carpet. It was quite gross. I can honestly say that it is messy going in, but even messier coming out. I think I will stick with peanut butter or baby food frozen in their kong toys.
Lasha C.
Lasha C.
Eglin Afb, FL
I bought this once and my dog didn't really like it as much as I thought he would. I don't really care for the price either, I don't think it should be $8 for a bottle.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
My dogs freak when they see this bottle. My tiny little chorkie will grab my Pit/Labs kong ball and try to drag it to me when i get the bottle out. It is great!
Marilie B.
Marilie B.
Mon chien sautais sur le comptoire pour avoir plus de cette pate/traite. elle adorais sa. Je lui en donne pu car son Kung a rendu l'ame. Il faudrais que je lui en achete un autre. Elle aime bien ce jouet et sa la calme lorsque on doit partir de la maison
Georgia P.
Georgia P.
Wiltshire
My dogs loved it in there treat balls, we packed it with this product and organic treats abs it kept them busy for a few hours.
Megan S.
Megan S.
My dog absolutely loves this stuff and it does make filling the kong a bit easier. However I usually just stick to regular peanut butter because the spray is a bit expensive.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Hamilton, OH
I have not used this stuff yet. Is it messy? Does it taste better than the treats?
Erika E.
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
I've seen this on the self at the pet store, has anyone tried it? I don't want to buy it and waste my money if my dog doesn't like it... although she does eat any thing
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
Is this worth it? Health benefits or cons? Compared to peanut butter???
Macarena T.
Macarena T.
Covington, Ky
In what way would this be better than just getting PB?