The Best Dog Foods For Puppies: 76K Reviews
Kong Stuff'N Treat Paste
3.66 / 5 based on 29 Reviews
Specially Formulated for Dogs Promotes Healthy Skin and Coat 45 1 tsp. Servings Contains No Peanut Oil No Trans fatty Acids Guaranteed Analysis: serving per container about 45 Calories 14 Crude Protein 2% Crude Fat 20% Crude Fiber 1% Moisture 53% ; see more...
Top Questions See all 4 Q&A
Kong Stuff'N Treat Paste
- "I have two flavors of these sitting around the house when I'm too lazy to fill with peanut butter or run out of bones and I went away for a weekend and my dad ended up giving our dog about 5 filled Kongs of this throughout the weekend and the first night we got home it all came out of him throwing up and diarrhea all in his cage that night." in 6 reviews
- "For the amount you get of this stuff compared to a container of regular peanut butter (and the fact that you can use peanut butter to eat yourself) using regular peanut butter is a much cheaper option." in 2 reviews
- "The dogs love the flavors and will be interested in them for a long time :)." in 1 review
- "My dog really enjoyed this stuff, however my dog also enjoys peanut butter and that is a much better price!" in 1 review
- "my dog loves this stuff!" in 1 review
My dog really enjoyed this stuff, however my dog also enjoys peanut butter and that is a much better price!
Peanut Butter is my dogs favorite flavor for her Kong. She really likes it
If you wanna keep your pooch happy give them this my dog will do anything for this so I actually use it for trying to her sometime.
I bought the pepperoni flavored one after my vet gave my pup a kong toy filled with it at his last appointment to ease his nerves. He gets so occupied licking it out of his kong which keeps him entertained for a bit! He loves the taste and it makes me feel like it is a safe product since the vet gave it to him first! My pup is only 15 lbs so I don't ever give him more than maybe a tablespoon of it in his kong toy a day. It is something I give sparingly and only as a special treat. when used it moderation I have NOT seen any negative side affects. happy pup!
My little doggy just loved this stuff. I put it in the hole of her Kong toy and it kept her occupied for hours. Only con is it made her breath sink!
I used very little of this inside of our King toy. It gave my dog the runs. Not happy with this at all
Mon chien sautais sur le comptoire pour avoir plus de cette pate/traite. elle adorais sa. Je lui en donne pu car son Kung a rendu l'ame. Il faudrais que je lui en achete un autre. Elle aime bien ce jouet et sa la calme lorsque on doit partir de la maison
My dogs loved it in there treat balls, we packed it with this product and organic treats abs it kept them busy for a few hours.
My dog absolutely loves this stuff and it does make filling the kong a bit easier. However I usually just stick to regular peanut butter because the spray is a bit expensive.
Q & A
I've seen this on the self at the pet store, has anyone tried it? I don't want to buy it and waste my money if my dog doesn't like it... although she does eat any thing
I have not used this stuff yet. Is it messy? Does it taste better than the treats?
Is this worth it? Health benefits or cons? Compared to peanut butter???
In what way would this be better than just getting PB?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos