BY KONG #19 in Dog Treats

Specially  Formulated for Dogs Promotes Healthy Skin and Coat 45 1 tsp. Servings Contains No Peanut Oil No Trans fatty Acids Guaranteed Analysis: serving per container about 45 Calories 14 Crude Protein 2% Crude Fat 20% Crude Fiber 1% Moisture 53% ; see more...

Kong Stuff'N Treat Paste
  • "I have two flavors of these sitting around the house when I'm too lazy to fill with peanut butter or run out of bones and I went away for a weekend and my dad ended up giving our dog about 5 filled Kongs of this throughout the weekend and the first night we got home it all came out of him throwing up and diarrhea all in his cage that night." in 6 reviews
  • "For the amount you get of this stuff compared to a container of regular peanut butter (and the fact that you can use peanut butter to eat yourself) using regular peanut butter is a much cheaper option." in 2 reviews
  • "My dog really enjoyed this stuff, however my dog also enjoys peanut butter and that is a much better price!" in 1 review
  • "The dogs love the flavors and will be interested in them for a long time :)." in 1 review
  • "Whether its the kong classic, ball, etc, my three dogs go crazy when they see theirs!" in 1 review
Tiffany P.
My Cane Corso loves this! We fill his old rawhide bones or the super large red Kong toy. Keeps his busy for a little while and he seems to just love it. It is easy to use and can be kept at room temperature. Offered in different flavors. The cheese one smells decent.
Gia P.
New Orleans, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog ate this out of her Kong like it was normal peanut butter. I was worried because she’s very picky, but luckily she didn’t notice a difference! I bought it at Petco and would probably buy again.
Courtney S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog seem to like; but, it's so gross. It's like slimy meat cheeze wiz. It also can be messy.It keeps the dog busy trying to get it out of the kong and she like the taste. It grossed me out though.
Crystal A.
Prattville , AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is a terror when we leave her. She has severe anxiety! We discovered this and put it in her Kong and it keeps her busy while we’re gone! We freeze it so it takes longer for her to devour it :)
Lorin R.
Lebanon, MO
We have a Giant Schnoodle who is a chewer! She loves it when we buy her Kong Stuff'n treat paste and fill up her favorite Kong! Who can go wrong with great taste and indestructable chew toy?
Merissa N Will G.
Corp Christi, TX
My puppy loves these treats so much. KONG has help my puppy with all her teething problems that she has had. Also good for training. She really enjoys these treats. I do recommend these to anyone and I will repurchase.
Irene Z.
Lakeland, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This stuff is magic when you have two little ankle biters that all they want to do is follow you around! Put it on any treat or toy and they'll stay licking it over and over for a while. There's different flavors and my dogs have preferences one of them doesn't like the peanut butter one but the cheese one is everyone's favorite!
Mariana E.
Laredo
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this especially because it is a treat and a toy all in one. It keeps them entertained for a good while. I buy them at target, it’s a bit expensive but lasts a while.
Marie K.
Canby, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I put this in my Boston terroir’s KONG toy. She does not like it. She will sometimes lick it but it doesn’t interest her. She’s a small puppy who’s one year old. She loves the KONG toy itself but she doesn’t like this treat inside of it! I don’t recommend this. Just stick to your regular treats!!
Nicole S.
Danielsville, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We did not even order this but we received some in the mail some how and my dog loves it i give it to him before i leave the house in his kong and he stays occupied. The price is good and he loves it i know ill be buying more for him in the future!  i love their products
kasey B.
leland
Does it have to go in that toy thing?
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
I've seen this on the self at the pet store, has anyone tried it? I don't want to buy it and waste my money if my dog doesn't like it... although she does eat any thing
Amber B.
Hamilton, OH
I have not used this stuff yet. Is it messy? Does it taste better than the treats?
Julia N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What other product of this type would you recommend?
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this worth it? Health benefits or cons? Compared to peanut butter???