Kong Stuff'N Treat Paste
3.67 / 5 based on 30 Reviews
Specially Formulated for Dogs Promotes Healthy Skin and Coat 45 1 tsp. Servings Contains No Peanut Oil No Trans fatty Acids Guaranteed Analysis: serving per container about 45 Calories 14 Crude Protein 2% Crude Fat 20% Crude Fiber 1% Moisture 53% ; see more...
Top Questions See all 4 Q&A
Kong Stuff'N Treat Paste
- "I have two flavors of these sitting around the house when I'm too lazy to fill with peanut butter or run out of bones and I went away for a weekend and my dad ended up giving our dog about 5 filled Kongs of this throughout the weekend and the first night we got home it all came out of him throwing up and diarrhea all in his cage that night." in 6 reviews
- "For the amount you get of this stuff compared to a container of regular peanut butter (and the fact that you can use peanut butter to eat yourself) using regular peanut butter is a much cheaper option." in 2 reviews
- "The dogs love the flavors and will be interested in them for a long time :)." in 1 review
- "My dog really enjoyed this stuff, however my dog also enjoys peanut butter and that is a much better price!" in 1 review
- "my dog loves this stuff!" in 1 review
My dog loves this however the can doesn't last long and the price is outrageous for what you get. You can freeze it or just squirt it in and let the dog play with it, which is a plus BUT it's still not worth the price in our opinion!
I have a small dog so the really small Kongs are hard to stuff and keep the dog busy. So I decided to give this a try instead of the messy regular peanut butter and I love it and so does my dog. Best option in my opinion to stuff the Kongs with
This came with a Kong toy so I decided to give it a try, and maybe other dogs would like it but it gave my husky the runs. Stick to plain peanut butter for stuffing kongs!
I bought this once and my dog didn't really like it as much as I thought he would. I don't really care for the price either, I don't think it should be $8 for a bottle.
My dogs freak when they see this bottle. My tiny little chorkie will grab my Pit/Labs kong ball and try to drag it to me when i get the bottle out. It is great!
My little doggy just loved this stuff. I put it in the hole of her Kong toy and it kept her occupied for hours. Only con is it made her breath sink!
These are great to put inside the Kong toys to entertain your doggies. The dogs love the flavors and will be interested in them for a long time :).
The dogs at the shelter i volunteer at really love when they get this. We fill their toys with it and they go nuts. It makes them so happy.
Too expensive for what it is. I would rather take the time to put PB in the KONG and wash the knife than pay so much for a chemical paste.
If you wanna keep your pooch happy give them this my dog will do anything for this so I actually use it for trying to her sometime.
Q & A
I've seen this on the self at the pet store, has anyone tried it? I don't want to buy it and waste my money if my dog doesn't like it... although she does eat any thing
I have not used this stuff yet. Is it messy? Does it taste better than the treats?
Is this worth it? Health benefits or cons? Compared to peanut butter???
In what way would this be better than just getting PB?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos