BY KONG #19 in Dog Treats

Specially  Formulated for Dogs Promotes Healthy Skin and Coat 45 1 tsp. Servings Contains No Peanut Oil No Trans fatty Acids Guaranteed Analysis: serving per container about 45 Calories 14 Crude Protein 2% Crude Fat 20% Crude Fiber 1% Moisture 53% ; see more...

Kong Stuff'N Treat Paste
  • "I have two flavors of these sitting around the house when I'm too lazy to fill with peanut butter or run out of bones and I went away for a weekend and my dad ended up giving our dog about 5 filled Kongs of this throughout the weekend and the first night we got home it all came out of him throwing up and diarrhea all in his cage that night." in 6 reviews
  • "For the amount you get of this stuff compared to a container of regular peanut butter (and the fact that you can use peanut butter to eat yourself) using regular peanut butter is a much cheaper option." in 2 reviews
  • "My dog really enjoyed this stuff, however my dog also enjoys peanut butter and that is a much better price!" in 1 review
  • "The dogs love the flavors and will be interested in them for a long time :)." in 1 review
  • "Whether its the kong classic, ball, etc, my three dogs go crazy when they see theirs!" in 1 review
Amanda D.
Hickory, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs like this but they seem to like regular peanut butter more. It’s cheaper to buy a big thing of peanut butter instead of these small cans. It doesn’t last very long but the squeeze can is convenient for filling toys.
Daniela G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog goes crazy when she sees me getting this from the pantry. She loves the taste and it entertains her for a while. I love to put it in her Kong toy inside her crate when I put her in the crate so she’s not as anxious.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup is a huge fan of the puppy formula and the peanut butter flavors. We fill his kong toys and freezer them for him. He enjoys the cold treat and it also makes him work for it a little more. Overall this is a great product!
Sydney M.
Kannapolis , NC
My dog is obsessed with this!! He gets his Kong everyday when I head into work. I used to use a butter knife in order to fill his Kong which is such a hassle. This makes it so much easier. I highly recommend for those doggie moms that get behind like I do.
Marie C.
This is every dog owners dream! An easy to use can to fill up the biggest Kong toy! It keeps my boy busy for hours trying to lick it all out! Pair this with the kong treats and your pet is good for a calm time in your home or outside😊
Julia M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Snickers the Chorkiw LOVES this! It distracts her when we leave and helps ease her separation anxiety. It works both in Kong and Kong-type fillables and in rawhide chews. A dab on the ends and they are a brand new treat- no waste! I do find it a little pricey, and a lot of weird ingredients compared to plain peanut butter or shredded cheese. It can come out of the nozzle fast too. It's handy because it's portable.
Alexis H.
Minneapolis , MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Super convenient to stuff the Kong toys with but kinda costly if you have a dog who loves the toy like mine. I’ve found that just stuffing it with regular peanut butter is more cost friendly and just as effective!
Chalyse W.
Lafayette
My puppy loves her Kong stuffing! We use it daily for a little treat! You can fill any of the Kong’s with it that are made for holding treats! The puppy loves the taste and it tends to be great to keep her occupied during dinner or while you’re busy by its time consuming for the puppy to lick it all out of the Kong!
Lexie J.
Waco, TX
Our dog loves this stuff. He goes crazy for it. When we first got him we were worried that new foods would upset his stomach but he never had issues with this. We use it as a treat and to get him to take his heart worm medication.
Chelsea B.
Gulf Breeze
My dogs love the large Kong toys. They have heavy chewers and these are nearly indestructible. We have three dogs and have purchased multiple Kong’s . We love the cheese spray too for a special treat.
kasey B.
leland
Does it have to go in that toy thing?
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
I've seen this on the self at the pet store, has anyone tried it? I don't want to buy it and waste my money if my dog doesn't like it... although she does eat any thing
Amber B.
Hamilton, OH
I have not used this stuff yet. Is it messy? Does it taste better than the treats?
Julia N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What other product of this type would you recommend?
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this worth it? Health benefits or cons? Compared to peanut butter???