Kong Stuff'N Treat Paste uploaded by Tanshanique m.Kong Stuff'N Treat Paste uploaded by Mandy V.

BY KONG #70 in Dog Treats

Specially  Formulated for Dogs Promotes Healthy Skin and Coat 45 1 tsp. Servings Contains No Peanut Oil No Trans fatty Acids Guaranteed Analysis: serving per container about 45 Calories 14 Crude Protein 2% Crude Fat 20% Crude Fiber 1% Moisture 53% ; see more...

Buy on PETCO
  • "I have two flavors of these sitting around the house when I'm too lazy to fill with peanut butter or run out of bones and I went away for a weekend and my dad ended up giving our dog about 5 filled Kongs of this throughout the weekend and the first night we got home it all came out of him throwing up and diarrhea all in his cage that night." in 6 reviews
  • "For the amount you get of this stuff compared to a container of regular peanut butter (and the fact that you can use peanut butter to eat yourself) using regular peanut butter is a much cheaper option." in 2 reviews
  • "Whether its the kong classic, ball, etc, my three dogs go crazy when they see theirs!" in 1 review
  • "My dog really enjoyed this stuff, however my dog also enjoys peanut butter and that is a much better price!" in 1 review
  • "my dog loves this stuff!" in 1 review
Shelby S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pricey but my little guys are worth it! I 100% recommend this brand to anyone. They have such quality products and being the nervous fur mom I am, I appreciate this company whole heartedly.
Macey C.
Nothing to complain about. I love stuffing kongs then putting them in the freezer so my dog can have something to occupy her time. She loves it of course, and comes in different flavors.
Meghan S.
I bought this thinking it’d be easier to use than a jar of peanut butter. But since we have a larger dog we had to get a larger kong. This made more of a mess when trying to fill the king than just a jar of peanut butter and knife. She liked it but I think we’ll stick with buying store brand peanut butter for her since it’s cheaper.
Abigail L.
West Covina
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like to use this with carrots in their Kong’s and it takes them even longer to get to their treat. I purchase mine at Petco and they come in 2 sizes. The bottle are a little pricey and I wish they weren’t in a cheese whiz type container but my dogs love it so it’s a must for my house.
Joana M.
Cherry hill
My dog loves the past especially the peanut butter paste he will calm down and relax once he sees the treat and simply enjoy it and he seems to enjoy it every time.
Hilary R.
My Cavapoo loves the Kong peanut butter treat! Super easy to use, clean, and he loves the taste. We use it with the Kong rubber bone, which is plastic and also easy for clean up.
Safania R.
Halethorpe, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Puppy really loves this. I usually use this when bathing him and my puppy is a very active type and hates the water. But when I give this to him, he just stays still and let me bath him until he finished. This is also really great when you are crate training him. They will love you
Lauren B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This stuff is easy and quick to use, but you can fill the entire inside of the king with this. It’s too fatty. I think it’s just easier to fill the long with canned food or peanut butter and freeze it.
Jennifer o.
Glendale, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love the taste of this. Minus 1 star though because the can is done so quickly.
Also, it gets kind of gross and slimy in the king toys you’re supposed to use t with
Chelsea C.
West Palm Bch, FL
When my dog was little the best way to reward him when he was in training was a frozen long toy with the peanut butter paste in it. It wasn’t super messy and it took him a long time and kept him occupied so it is a treat for all high energy breed owners
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
I've seen this on the self at the pet store, has anyone tried it? I don't want to buy it and waste my money if my dog doesn't like it... although she does eat any thing
Amber B.
Hamilton, OH
I have not used this stuff yet. Is it messy? Does it taste better than the treats?
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this worth it? Health benefits or cons? Compared to peanut butter???
Karina S.
Mount Vernon, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does this come in larger size?
Macarena T.
Covington, Ky
In what way would this be better than just getting PB?