Kong Stuff'N Treat Paste uploaded by Tanshanique m.Kong Stuff'N Treat Paste uploaded by Mandy V.

BY KONG

Specially  Formulated for Dogs Promotes Healthy Skin and Coat 45 1 tsp. Servings Contains No Peanut Oil No Trans fatty Acids Guaranteed Analysis: serving per container about 45 Calories 14 Crude Protein 2% Crude Fat 20% Crude Fiber 1% Moisture 53% ; see more...

• In what way would this be better than just gettin...Be the first to answer!
  • I have not used this stuff yet. Is it messy? Does it taste better t...2 Answers
  • Is this worth it? Health benefits or cons? Compared to peanut butte...1 Answers
Buy on PETCO
  • "I have two flavors of these sitting around the house when I'm too lazy to fill with peanut butter or run out of bones and I went away for a weekend and my dad ended up giving our dog about 5 filled Kongs of this throughout the weekend and the first night we got home it all came out of him throwing up and diarrhea all in his cage that night." in 6 reviews
  • "For the amount you get of this stuff compared to a container of regular peanut butter (and the fact that you can use peanut butter to eat yourself) using regular peanut butter is a much cheaper option." in 2 reviews
  • "The dogs love the flavors and will be interested in them for a long time :)." in 1 review
  • "My dog really enjoyed this stuff, however my dog also enjoys peanut butter and that is a much better price!" in 1 review
  • "my dog loves this stuff!" in 1 review
Ali B.
Ali B.
Lancaster, OH
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves this stuff. I put it in his "Jumpin Jack" Kong toy and the original Kong toy. It keeps him busy for a while trying to find where I put it and lick it out. The only thing I don't like about it is that it smells awful!! But my dog loves it so that's all that matters.
Mandy V.
Mandy V.
San Jose, CA
I use this with my dog's medium sized Kong toy and it extends his play time with the toy! I bought the Eat Treat in peanut butter flavor at Target while i bought his Kong toy at PetCo! This can has lasted months he comes running for it whenever he smells it!
Lyssa D.
Lyssa D.
My dog loves this however the can doesn't last long and the price is outrageous for what you get. You can freeze it or just squirt it in and let the dog play with it, which is a plus BUT it's still not worth the price in our opinion!
Kensey B.
Kensey B.
Morgantown, WV
Too expensive for what it is. I would rather take the time to put PB in the KONG and wash the knife than pay so much for a chemical paste.
María Gabriela M.
María Gabriela M.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog adores this thing, I use it in the kong toy and she loves it ! Nice.
Kara I.
Kara I.
Edison, NJ
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs are obsessed with these. I spray just a little bit in their toys and they are occupied for hours. It is so worth it. I bought this at petco for a very reasonable price. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone who has a dog.
Tanshanique m.
Tanshanique m.
Overland Park, KS
If you wanna keep your pooch happy give them this my dog will do anything for this so I actually use it for trying to her sometime.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
I have a small dog so the really small Kongs are hard to stuff and keep the dog busy. So I decided to give this a try instead of the messy regular peanut butter and I love it and so does my dog. Best option in my opinion to stuff the Kongs with
Desi E.
Desi E.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
This came with a Kong toy so I decided to give it a try, and maybe other dogs would like it but it gave my husky the runs. Stick to plain peanut butter for stuffing kongs!
brenna d.
brenna d.
Williamsburg, VA
Peanut Butter is my dogs favorite flavor for her Kong. She really likes it
Amber B.
Amber B.
Hamilton, OH
I have not used this stuff yet. Is it messy? Does it taste better than the treats?
Erika E.
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
I've seen this on the self at the pet store, has anyone tried it? I don't want to buy it and waste my money if my dog doesn't like it... although she does eat any thing
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
Is this worth it? Health benefits or cons? Compared to peanut butter???
Macarena T.
Macarena T.
Covington, Ky
In what way would this be better than just getting PB?