Kong Stuff'N Treat Paste uploaded by Mandy V.Kong Stuff'N Treat Paste uploaded by Tanshanique m.

BY KONG

Specially  Formulated for Dogs Promotes Healthy Skin and Coat 45 1 tsp. Servings Contains No Peanut Oil No Trans fatty Acids Guaranteed Analysis: serving per container about 45 Calories 14 Crude Protein 2% Crude Fat 20% Crude Fiber 1% Moisture 53% ; see more...

• In what way would this be better than just gettin... Be the first to answer!
  • I have not used this stuff yet. Is it messy? Does it taste better...2 Answers
  • Is this worth it? Health benefits or cons? Compared to peanut but...1 Answers
Kong Stuff'N Treat Paste
  • "I have two flavors of these sitting around the house when I'm too lazy to fill with peanut butter or run out of bones and I went away for a weekend and my dad ended up giving our dog about 5 filled Kongs of this throughout the weekend and the first night we got home it all came out of him throwing up and diarrhea all in his cage that night." in 6 reviews
  • "For the amount you get of this stuff compared to a container of regular peanut butter (and the fact that you can use peanut butter to eat yourself) using regular peanut butter is a much cheaper option." in 2 reviews
  • "The dogs love the flavors and will be interested in them for a long time :)." in 1 review
  • "My dog really enjoyed this stuff, however my dog also enjoys peanut butter and that is a much better price!" in 1 review
  • "my dog loves this stuff!" in 1 review
Ali B.
Lancaster, OH
My dog loves this stuff. I put it in his "Jumpin Jack" Kong toy and the original Kong toy. It keeps him busy for a while trying to find where I put it and lick it out. The only thing I don't like about it is that it smells awful!! But my dog loves it so that's all that matters.
Mandy V.
San Jose, CA
I use this with my dog's medium sized Kong toy and it extends his play time with the toy! I bought the Eat Treat in peanut butter flavor at Target while i bought his Kong toy at PetCo! This can has lasted months he comes running for it whenever he smells it!
Lyssa D.
My dog loves this however the can doesn't last long and the price is outrageous for what you get. You can freeze it or just squirt it in and let the dog play with it, which is a plus BUT it's still not worth the price in our opinion!
María Gabriela M.
My dog adores this thing, I use it in the kong toy and she loves it ! Nice.
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
I sometimes would rather put peanut butter inside this chew toy, but this works just as well and my dog loves it. It keeps him occupied while I'm grooming him and he's happy he got a special treat just for my Pomeranian.
Kara I.
Edison, NJ
My dogs are obsessed with these. I spray just a little bit in their toys and they are occupied for hours. It is so worth it. I bought this at petco for a very reasonable price. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone who has a dog.
Sabrina S.
Perth amboy , Nj
I brought this to stuff my dogs kong with. He not only didn't really like it but after speaking to a family friend who is a vet I was I formed that first of all this is not any better for dogs then using plain old regular store brand peanut butter. For the amount you get of this stuff compared to a container of regular peanut butter (and the fact that you can use peanut butter to eat yourself) using regular peanut butter is a much cheaper option.
An even better suggestion he gave me was to use a little bit of turkey or chicken baby food. I could use a bit off that and put a few treats or kibble and freeze it. I tried the baby food idea and my dog LOVED it
Jennifer S.
Spring Hill, FL
I love our Kong toy, so I expected to love this to fill it with. I was sadly mistaken. When I filled the kong with this stuff, the dogs were happy to empty it out, however, about an hour later I was the unfortunate owner of 2 very sick dogs who were throwing up all of the kong filler for me on my carpet. It was quite gross. I can honestly say that it is messy going in, but even messier coming out. I think I will stick with peanut butter or baby food frozen in their kong toys.
Kelli Q.
Humble, TX
I have two flavors of these sitting around the house when I'm too lazy to fill with peanut butter or run out of bones and I went away for a weekend and my dad ended up giving our dog about 5 filled Kongs of this throughout the weekend and the first night we got home it all came out of him throwing up and diarrhea all in his cage that night. I'd stick to maybe once no more than twice a week because it can't be too healthy for your dog in the first place but too much and they give it right back to you.
Juliet T.
Hamburg, NY
I absolutely love Kong brand toys. Whether its the kong classic, ball, etc, my three dogs go crazy when they see theirs! My 100lb dog still uses his puppy kong and loves it to pieces. Kong is the best brand for toys, hands down! As for the stuffing, we don't buy this stuff (its gross) but just use peanut butter or cream cheese instead.
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
I've seen this on the self at the pet store, has anyone tried it? I don't want to buy it and waste my money if my dog doesn't like it... although she does eat any thing
Amber B.
Hamilton, OH
I have not used this stuff yet. Is it messy? Does it taste better than the treats?
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert
Is this worth it? Health benefits or cons? Compared to peanut butter???
Macarena T.
Covington, Ky
In what way would this be better than just getting PB?