Kong Stuff'N Treat Paste uploaded by Mandy V.Kong Stuff'N Treat Paste uploaded by Tanshanique m.

BY KONG

Specially  Formulated for Dogs Promotes Healthy Skin and Coat 45 1 tsp. Servings Contains No Peanut Oil No Trans fatty Acids Guaranteed Analysis: serving per container about 45 Calories 14 Crude Protein 2% Crude Fat 20% Crude Fiber 1% Moisture 53% ; see more...

• In what way would this be better than just gettin... Be the first to answer!
  • I have not used this stuff yet. Is it messy? Does it taste better...2 Answers
  • Is this worth it? Health benefits or cons? Compared to peanut but...1 Answers
Buy on PETCO
  • "I have two flavors of these sitting around the house when I'm too lazy to fill with peanut butter or run out of bones and I went away for a weekend and my dad ended up giving our dog about 5 filled Kongs of this throughout the weekend and the first night we got home it all came out of him throwing up and diarrhea all in his cage that night." in 6 reviews
  • "For the amount you get of this stuff compared to a container of regular peanut butter (and the fact that you can use peanut butter to eat yourself) using regular peanut butter is a much cheaper option." in 2 reviews
  • "Whether its the kong classic, ball, etc, my three dogs go crazy when they see theirs!" in 1 review
  • "My dog really enjoyed this stuff, however my dog also enjoys peanut butter and that is a much better price!" in 1 review
  • "my dog loves this stuff!" in 1 review
Irene Z.
Lakeland, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This stuff is magic when you have two little ankle biters that all they want to do is follow you around! Put it on any treat or toy and they'll stay licking it over and over for a while. There's different flavors and my dogs have preferences one of them doesn't like the peanut butter one but the cheese one is everyone's favorite!
Melissa V.
Clarkston
I used this to fill one of the Kong toys, which we love, and it just was not worth it. We used peanut butter flavor and even though the dogs both liked it, they had upset tummies after. And the stuff was kinda messy. Using real peanut butter in the Kong is easier, cheaper, and no tummy troubles.
Safania R.
Halethorpe, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Puppy really loves this. I usually use this when bathing him and my puppy is a very active type and hates the water. But when I give this to him, he just stays still and let me bath him until he finished. This is also really great when you are crate training him. They will love you
Julia M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Snickers the Chorkiw LOVES this! It distracts her when we leave and helps ease her separation anxiety. It works both in Kong and Kong-type fillables and in rawhide chews. A dab on the ends and they are a brand new treat- no waste! I do find it a little pricey, and a lot of weird ingredients compared to plain peanut butter or shredded cheese. It can come out of the nozzle fast too. It's handy because it's portable.
Lauren B.
Madison
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This stuff is easy and quick to use, but you can fill the entire inside of the king with this. It’s too fatty. I think it’s just easier to fill the long with canned food or peanut butter and freeze it.
Andrea V.
It’s pretty much like that cheese whiz found in the grocery store that you can buy for half the price. My dog loved the stuff but she loves peanut butter just as much. Not recommended save your money!
Meghan S.
Chambersburg
I bought this thinking it’d be easier to use than a jar of peanut butter. But since we have a larger dog we had to get a larger kong. This made more of a mess when trying to fill the king than just a jar of peanut butter and knife. She liked it but I think we’ll stick with buying store brand peanut butter for her since it’s cheaper.
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
I sometimes would rather put peanut butter inside this chew toy, but this works just as well and my dog loves it. It keeps him occupied while I'm grooming him and he's happy he got a special treat just for my Pomeranian.
Kara I.
Edison, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs are obsessed with these. I spray just a little bit in their toys and they are occupied for hours. It is so worth it. I bought this at petco for a very reasonable price. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone who has a dog.
Sabrina S.
Perth amboy , Nj
I brought this to stuff my dogs kong with. He not only didn't really like it but after speaking to a family friend who is a vet I was I formed that first of all this is not any better for dogs then using plain old regular store brand peanut butter. For the amount you get of this stuff compared to a container of regular peanut butter (and the fact that you can use peanut butter to eat yourself) using regular peanut butter is a much cheaper option.
An even better suggestion he gave me was to use a little bit of turkey or chicken baby food. I could use a bit off that and put a few treats or kibble and freeze it. I tried the baby food idea and my dog LOVED it
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
I've seen this on the self at the pet store, has anyone tried it? I don't want to buy it and waste my money if my dog doesn't like it... although she does eat any thing
Amber B.
Hamilton, OH
I have not used this stuff yet. Is it messy? Does it taste better than the treats?
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this worth it? Health benefits or cons? Compared to peanut butter???
Macarena T.
Covington, Ky
In what way would this be better than just getting PB?