BY KONG #27 in Dog Treats

Specially  Formulated for Dogs Promotes Healthy Skin and Coat 45 1 tsp. Servings Contains No Peanut Oil No Trans fatty Acids Guaranteed Analysis: serving per container about 45 Calories 14 Crude Protein 2% Crude Fat 20% Crude Fiber 1% Moisture 53% ; see more...

Buy on PetCareRx
  • "I have two flavors of these sitting around the house when I'm too lazy to fill with peanut butter or run out of bones and I went away for a weekend and my dad ended up giving our dog about 5 filled Kongs of this throughout the weekend and the first night we got home it all came out of him throwing up and diarrhea all in his cage that night." in 6 reviews
  • "For the amount you get of this stuff compared to a container of regular peanut butter (and the fact that you can use peanut butter to eat yourself) using regular peanut butter is a much cheaper option." in 2 reviews
  • "My dog really enjoyed this stuff, however my dog also enjoys peanut butter and that is a much better price!" in 1 review
  • "The dogs love the flavors and will be interested in them for a long time :)." in 1 review
  • "Whether its the kong classic, ball, etc, my three dogs go crazy when they see theirs!" in 1 review
Melissa F.
Chandler, AZ
My dogs absolutely love this stuff! It is pretty inexpensive and is made to go with the Kong toys. I find my dogs play with their 20 more when I use this. We did buy it at Walmart. It was not that expensive. The only reason why I gave it four stars is because my dog did seem to get a bellyache after she ate it. My other dogs did not have an issue,But one of them dead.
Vanessa S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little dog loves this !!!! I like squeezing some on his Kong toy just before I go out or if he’s bored. The peanut butter flavor actually smells like peanut butter lol that might be dumb to say but I thought it was gonna smell like dog treats or something else but it actually smells like peanut butter . I would 100% recomend this to anybody who has a dog
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I absolutely long the Kong Stuff'N Treat paste. I like that it comes in a can with a nozzle so it is not as messy as other paste. I think that it is reasonable priced. I got Heidi the peanut butter flavor and she loves eating it out of her toys or by its self as a treat. I get it online at Chewy because, it is a little bit cheaper than Pet Smart.
Amber F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The long paste is super easy to use. All you do is squirt it into your pets KONG, add it to their food to make picky eaters eat their meals in a timely manner. I feel like KONG takes into consideration your pets needs including making toys for all different age levels. I usually stick to the extreme chewers for my fur kids and they definitely approve!
Abby W.
My dog looooves this stuff! I stuff her kong rubber toy with it and stick it in the freezer before I leave for work and it keeps her busy for a solid amount of time. She was also on medicine for a while that wasn't the tastiest, so I would put this stuff on it and she'd take it no problem! Definitely will keep purchasing!
Tara T.
North Muskegon
My Dog Loves This I Put It In A Small Kong Toy N She Goes Nuts I Have A Small Minpin And She Loves Her Kong Toys I would reccommend it for your dog!! I Have Been Purchasing This For Over A Year Now Since Khloe Loves It So Much Definitely Would Reccommend It Over N Over Again
Gina A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This flavor was not a hit with my Pug! I know dogs usually go nuts for peanut butter but she hates it. I won't give this a poor review though because Kong makes quality products and this is also a good buy. My pug just happened to hate the flavor, but these are all in all GREAT!
Flora H.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Omg! I cannot believe I have had a dog for 5 years and just now found the most amazing treat ever! This combined with the Kong small dog treat holder gives me and my dogs 30 mins of peace and quiet as they try to lick out the spread!
Brittney K.
Renovo
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got the liver flavor for my pup and she really loves it. She use to hate when I would leave. Now I just fill her kong with a little of this and she forgets all about me. I would recommend and I will continue to buy for my dog!
Amanda D.
Hickory, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs like this but they seem to like regular peanut butter more. It’s cheaper to buy a big thing of peanut butter instead of these small cans. It doesn’t last very long but the squeeze can is convenient for filling toys.
kasey B.
leland
Does it have to go in that toy thing?
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
I've seen this on the self at the pet store, has anyone tried it? I don't want to buy it and waste my money if my dog doesn't like it... although she does eat any thing
Amber B.
Hamilton, OH
I have not used this stuff yet. Is it messy? Does it taste better than the treats?
Julia N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What other product of this type would you recommend?
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this worth it? Health benefits or cons? Compared to peanut butter???