Kong Stuff'N Treat uploaded by chelsea c.Kong Stuff'N Treat uploaded by Alexis E.Kong Stuff'N Treat uploaded by Shayleigh G.

BY KONG #29 in Dog Toys

Specially Formulated for Puppies 8 weeks and up Chicken Flavored Promotes Healthy Skin and Coat Contains no trans fatty acids.  The delicious flavor of Kong Stuff n Paste is concentrated so a little goes a long way. 45 1 tsp. Servings No Trans fatty Acids Guaranteed Analysis: serving per container about 45 Calories 17 Crude Protein 3% Crude Fat 23% Crude Fiber 1% Moisture 53% ; see more...

• is this more worth the money than just buying a jar of peanut butter ?7 Answers
  • Is this like a spray cheese for dogs? And is it hard to get out of ...2 Answers
  • This looks like a good idea, but is it terrible for dogs?1 Answers
Kong Stuff'N Treat
  • "PRO - super easy to use, no peanut butter mess, and small tip makes it easy to fill Kong toys CON - the cost, obviou a ly much cheaper to buy a jar of peanut butter" in 72 reviews
  • "For the amount you get of this stuff compared to a container of regular peanut butter (and the fact that you can use peanut butter to eat yourself) using regular peanut butter is a much cheaper option." in 11 reviews
  • "The pup does enjoy the peanut butter variety, but she also likes eating regular peanut butter, which is cheaper and more economical." in 7 reviews
  • "My dog loves this stuff and it is a great idea to stuff kongs and bones but the dispenser is painful to dispense cheese and does work all that well." in 6 reviews
  • "I add this to my Kongs Dog Toy and she will work forever trying to lick the peanut butter flavor out of the toys!" in 6 reviews
Rhea A.
Rhea A.
My dogs absolutely LOVE this stuff!! It's best to put a bit in the long and then stick it in the freezer over night and let them have it all day it will really keep them busy! You can buy it at any pet store pretty much! It's not very expensive I think the can I bought was about $15 or so but it doesn't take much so it last FOREVER. Totally worth it! Plus the ingredients aren't horrible.
Nevie B.
Nevie B.
Gaithersburg, MD
While I'm not sure how healthy this stuff is for my dog, it does help keep her more interested in her Kong. It's good value for the price, and it's easier to get inside the kong than pasting peanut butter in there for her to lick out. I only give it to her if I'm gonna be gone longer than usual, so I don't feed her something I'm not sure is terribly good for her too often.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Oh my - this stuff is a life saver. I have two large dogs (a lab mix & a pitbull). They both have Kongs and are obsessed with them. The ONLY time they are both quiet, content and occupied is when I fill the Kongs with this stuff. We even freeze it first to make it last longer. The dogs go crazy for it. Completely recommend to anyone with dogs.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Dallas, TX
This stuff is great, only problem is it doesn't last very long! We have a medium sized dog and this fills the Kong up maybe 10 times? Maybe? I haven't even counted. But he LOVES this filling, loves his peanut butter. It's a great treat for dogs and we always put little Zuke's treats in with it to change it up for him.
Kameron U.
Kameron U.
Honolulu, HI
This canned treat is my life saver!!! I know it is supposed to be used for kongs, but I use this whenever my dog has to take medicine she does not like. I squeeze a ton of this on a pill and she licks it right up off the floor since it covers up the bad pill flavor! Idk what I would do without this.
Kirsten G.
Kirsten G.
Cheektowaga , NY
Love this!!! Was nervous it would be messy but my dog is OBSESSED! So much easier than stuffing the kong with treats and an easy way to give her a fun snack that keeps my dog occupied. The only annoying part is cleaning the kong afterwards but it's a great product and I highly recommend it!
Loly S.
Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA
My dog loves this! However, not the best nutritional snack if you're looking to keep your dogs diet balanced. The nozzle is easy to use, fits right inside your Kong toy, and is essentially mess-free. I haven't repurchased this product, only because I prefer to give my dog healthier snacks.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
I purchased this product at Target on sale once, I previously owned a Kong toy and my dog loved it ūüėä It was also great to add on to his kibble from time to time and I even used it to give him medicine ūüôą My pup really enjoyed the cheese flavor, highly recommend ūüĎć
Erin M.
Erin M.
Duluth, MN
My dogs love this stuff, but I took away one star because it has a lot of ingredients and chemicals in it. I wonder if buying a natural peanut butter would be better for them? The price is also a little high for the product, so I'd like it at a lower price.
Pamela E.
Pamela E.
I have a Great Dane, Boxer and a lab/husky mix. All three love the peanut butter Stuff n Treat. After filling their Kongs it will keep them busy for at least an hour. It's a little pricey but definitely worth the price. I would definitely recommend.
Tony T.
Tony T.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a cool product does it come in many flavors because my dogs are very picky I spoiled them?
Alisia A.
Alisia A.
Red Bluff, CA
is this more worth the money than just buying a jar of peanut butter ?
jordan l.
jordan l.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this easy or messy??
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Is this basically peanut butter but in spray form?
Bria M.
Bria M.
Summit hill, PA
Can you give a dog that's 1 this ?