Kong Stuff'N Treat
3.55 / 5 based on 365 Reviews
Specially Formulated for Puppies 8 weeks and up Chicken Flavored Promotes Healthy Skin and Coat Contains no trans fatty acids. The delicious flavor of Kong Stuff n Paste is concentrated so a little goes a long way. 45 1 tsp. Servings No Trans fatty Acids Guaranteed Analysis: serving per container about 45 Calories 17 Crude Protein 3% Crude Fat 23% Crude Fiber 1% Moisture 53% ; see more...
Top Questions See all 39 Q&A
Kong Stuff'N Treat
- "PRO - super easy to use, no peanut butter mess, and small tip makes it easy to fill Kong toys CON - the cost, obviou a ly much cheaper to buy a jar of peanut butter" in 72 reviews
- "For the amount you get of this stuff compared to a container of regular peanut butter (and the fact that you can use peanut butter to eat yourself) using regular peanut butter is a much cheaper option." in 11 reviews
- "The pup does enjoy the peanut butter variety, but she also likes eating regular peanut butter, which is cheaper and more economical." in 7 reviews
- "My dog loves this stuff and it is a great idea to stuff kongs and bones but the dispenser is painful to dispense cheese and does work all that well." in 6 reviews
- "I add this to my Kongs Dog Toy and she will work forever trying to lick the peanut butter flavor out of the toys!" in 6 reviews
I use the Peanut Butter flavor for my 10-month old Yorkie Poo, Trevor. We use the classic Kong (extra small), which is a bit hard to get a knife and peanut butter into. This filler saves me SO much time, and allows me to control how much treat to filling ratio I want to go into Trevor’s treat. 10/10, makes my life so much easier.
I really like all the paste/squeezeable treats Kong has to offer! Each can seems to last us a lifetime which we really appreciate. The best part is that they offer a lot of different flavors so that my dog never gets bored of the same one and we can always try a new one.
Review for: Liver Pate more...
To give an honest review - this stuff is like crack for dogs...lol! You simply cannot go wrong with this purchase! Whether placing in Kong or other Treats....they will LOVE you for this!! This is definitely a repeat purchase for my fur babies!
I bought this because I was really curious as to how this works, what it is, and if it was going to be a good treat. Honestly, this just seemed really gimmicky... I would rather stuff my KONG toys with healthy treats... for instance; carrots, broccoli, etc. This just seemed rather unhealthy and my dogs equally enjoyed carrots just as much as they did with this! Health always comes first when it comes to pampering my dogs! Do I recommend this? eh, I can honestly go without it.
Q & A
This is a cool product does it come in many flavors because my dogs are very picky I spoiled them?
is this more worth the money than just buying a jar of peanut butter ?
Is this easy or messy??
Is this basically peanut butter but in spray form?
Can you give a dog that's 1 this ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos