BY KONG

Joanna S.
Scranton, PA
My dog doesn't have much interest in toys. She's food motivated. So when I found out about this I was pretty excited. She seemed disinterested at first with it.. I had to show her that it was stuffed and let her smell it out. She chewed on it for a good 5 minutes and then gave up. So I left it on her bed for her. The next day she went at it again and finally was able to get one of the treats out, which encouraged her I think and became more interested in it. Some days I give it to her and she just leaves it on the floor.. I guess it depends on how motivated she's feeling. So, other than my dog being naturally lazy, I think it's a good product.
Sam M.
Pet Lover Expert
KONGs are great toys for helping to crate-train a dog or keep them busy when you're in the car, at the vet, or trying to get things done at home. You simply put a few treats or some peanut butter inside, give it to your dog, and they'll entertain themselves trying to lick everything out!
Gea M.
New Britain, CT
Pet Lover Expert
Used to stuff inside your KONG toy. It will keep your dog interested and they won't put the toy down until they figure out how to get the snack out. Fun with a reward! Obviously steps up the KONG toy alone. :-)
kaitlyn o.
first, kong toys are the best. i had akitas growing up and our one male would chew on these all day long. they hold up so well.
second, these stuff ones are amazing. these helped challenge my corgis brain when she was a puppy and helped to keep her out of trouble when i couldnt have my eyes on her
Melissa A.
My dog liked this. He was pretty interested at first. We bought the actual spray stuff to go in it. He didn't care much for that. But you can put like peanut butter in them too. Just make sure you wash it out after use.
Katrina M.
Latonia, KY
My dogs had two kongs. One large one small one. I used to stuff the kongs with snacks like this. Dogs loved em. Gobbled them up real quick.
Lisa g.
philadelphia, pa
Pet Lover Expert
I have this product ant it keeps my dog very occupied. it's great and comes in all sizes for all different dogs.
jessica r.
Dallas, TX
Really great idea however the snacks don't stay in place, after a few tosses the treat falls out and stays out.
Taylor T.
Big rapids, MI
Kongs are great products especially for those who have dogs that easily chew through things.
Miriam P.
Pet Lover Expert
Really great snack. I leave this with my puppy when I leave so he has something to chew on.