Kong Stuff'n Paste

by KONG

Kong stuff'n paste

We have a 10 week old Mini Schauzer and he is REALLY smart. Maybe smarter than us? Any toy recommendations for dogs who are geniuses?Kong Stuff'n Paste KONG Puppy Starter Kit Pink Medium
Always wanted to try this product for my dog, is it a good product
Does this last long?
Start your review of Kong Stuff'n Paste!
Product Highlights
My puppy really enjoys the Kong's and when I first got it I tried putting peanut butter with a spoon and it was hard and inconvenient than I picked stuff n paste at petsmart and it is so much easier to use plus my dog likes the stuff n paste.in reviews
You can use peanut butter and then freeze the toy and it is much cheaper, and peanut butter doesn't stain the carpet like this does.in reviews
Brenda Q.
Ontario, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Kong Stuff'n Paste uploaded by Brenda Q.
Purchased at: Target
I purchased this to fill the Kong I got for my puppy he loves it. This filling is great for him especially right now that he’s teething. This was a great buy I’d definitely recommend this item and will be purchasing this again.
Chelsea B.
Gulf Breeze
My dogs love the large Kong toys. They have heavy chewers and these are nearly indestructible. We have three dogs and have purchased multiple Kong’s . We love the cheese spray too for a special treat.
Alejandra B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Kong Stuff'n Paste uploaded by Alejandra B.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
This is a great product to use with Kong toys to keep your doggies entertained and hep clean their teeth. Pro tip: fill a Kong toy with this, banana, and real peanut butter and freeze it to make it more challenging for your doggie.
wanda B.
Tucker, GA
Kong Stuff'n paste my puppy just absolutely loved it. it keeps him entertained all day. I give this paste 5/5 starts. I highly recommend it for your pup
Robbin J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs, a pitbull and a Pomeranian mix both absolutely love this stuff! I occasionally put it on their Kong’s as a special treat, like for holidays or after we return from vacation, etc. But mostly I use this when giving medications. It’s honestly made a world of difference giving them needed medications!
Juliet T.
Hamburg, NY
I absolutely love Kong brand toys. Whether its the kong classic, ball, etc, my three dogs go crazy when they see theirs! My 100lb dog still uses his puppy kong and loves it to pieces. Kong is the best brand for toys, hands down! As for the stuffing, we don't buy this stuff (its gross) but just use peanut butter or cream cheese instead.
Debby P.
Washingtonvle, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog goes craaaaaazy for this. You can get it at Target or Petco. I squeeze some into the Kong toy and it keeps him busy for a little.
Lauren J.
Peoria, AZ
I would not buy this again, there’s something about it that just is gross. You only need a little bit but it doesn’t last but 5 minutes in the Kong with my dog around.
Dana P.
New Richmond, WI
Kong Stuff'n Paste uploaded by Dana P.
Definitely, a must in our household. My min pin is obsessed with this kong stuff’n paste he can hear me opening the can and come running!
Ashley L.
Grand Rapids, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Both of my dogs go crazy for this stuff. They prefer the liver flavor over the peanut butter flavor. It also keeps them occupied for a while. One can last quite a while if you use it around 3 times a week.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...