Kong StuffN Mini Beef & Liver

by KONG

KOG1215: Features: -Dog treat-Perfect for use with kong toys-Long nozzle for mess-free stuffing-Capacity: 5 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kong StuffN Mini Beef & Liver!
Lexington, KY
This product lasted really long when put in a kong. The only down side is that it can get messy if you accidentally get some of it outside of the Kong. It definitely met expectations and I loved this product. Would recommend, just advise that you be careful when using!
Scottsboro, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs LOVED the Cream Cheese flavor of the Stuffn, but this one was no good for them, or me. It smelled awful, and they wouldn’t even eat it. I don’t think I’ll be purchasing this flavor again. However, the Cream Cheese and Peanut Butter flavors will always be #1!
Jackson, CA
These are perfect to go with other Kong products. They are healthy and my dogs love all the different flavors, especially the beef and liver. Being as my dogs are small, they enjoy trying different flavors because a lot of treat are too big for them.
Jacksonville
This has been a life saver with all 4 of my dogs . It is a great product that has helped me get many things done around the house with puppies . It doesn’t have too strong of a smell like a lot of eatable dog activities . It’s also easy to clean up !
Shelby, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
She likes this a lot we give it to her when we need her occupied like when company comes and there are little kids she’s a mini Aussie so kids are great to herd so if she can focus on her kong instead that makes the visit more pleasant
Fremont, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This stuff is uh-MAZING! My dogs go hog wild over it and putting it in a Kong just keeps them busy for such a long time. It’s a miracle worker for training, too! No matter how you use it, just make sure you do. Totally recommend!
Mount kisco, NY
My dog goes crazy for this stuff you can put it in the long to keep them busy.. I think it’s a little expensive when you could just use peanut butter or pumpkin. But the beef flavor does get my dog excited for a special treat
It’s disgusting and gets messy all over the floor. Then the dog gets it all over it’s paws and it’s just a hassle to clean it up. The smell is so disgusting it will stay in your nostril forever and I can’t stand it.
Buffalo, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The price is a little expensive but they really help to keep dogs busy. The toys are super durable and versatile. You can add the Stuffn or the treats and the dogs have to really work at it to get the good stuff out.
My dogs love this however buyer beware, it does have a lot of preservatives in it. I couldn’t pronounce most of the ingredients and I would liken it to Cheeze Whiz for your pooch. Stick to peanut butter instead...