Kong StuffN Mini Beef & Liver

by KONG

KOG1215: Features: -Dog treat-Perfect for use with kong toys-Long nozzle for mess-free stuffing-Capacity: 5 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kong StuffN Mini Beef & Liver!
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It is really good for tuff dogs because it takes days for it to break apart and it’s a really good product for dogs that are like extra extra big and that are strong.i suggest buying it and I would bye it again
Ohio
My dog loves this so much. I use it in my fingers for training him to walk by my side. He licks a little but as we walk and it teaches him to stay right next to me and not pull ahead. Also great squirted inside a king toy and frozen.
New Brunswick, NJ
My dogs both go absolutely insane for this inside their Kong. We usually put peanut butter but I picked this up as I was walking out the store and I don’t think I can go back to peanut butter now.
San Jose, CA
I love using this filling along with the king toys to keep my pup occupied. I work a lot on the computer so i fill one of her toys up with this stuff and i can work in peace for quite awhile
Fairview
Our dogs love this. It is rather messy when trying to put inside the Kong. They tend to make a mess when getting it out as well but they feel like that is part of the fun.
Bowling Green
We used this to put inside of our dogs Kong when leaving for the day. It keeps him entertained and busy throughout the day! Jax enjoys the peanut butter flavored one too! I would recommend this product to anyone and would purchase again!
This Kong treat also worked really well to distract my dog from chewing my leg. This also goes well with the kong toy. This treat is also very good for dogs or pets that have been a good girl/boy. 100/100
My dog loved this in the his Kong chew toy, kept him busy for quite awhile and seemed to have fun playing with it to get the Stuffn out. The only thing is having to wash the left over residue out in between uses so it doesn’t build up inside the toy.
My dog loves this he loves playing with his Kong now because of this he absolutely adores the smell the taste and the flavors he never stops playing with his Kong if this stuff is in it I definitely recommend it for picky dogs like mine
Red Oak, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these. Great flavors and not once has my fingy pups turned there nose up. They dive in and just love it. Only improvement would be make it easier to squeeze out.