Kong StuffN Mini Beef & Liver

by KONG

KOG1215: Features: -Dog treat-Perfect for use with kong toys-Long nozzle for mess-free stuffing-Capacity: 5 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kong StuffN Mini Beef & Liver!
Purchased at: PetSmart
My babies like it. They prefer peanut butter flavor though. I fill their toy with it and it keeps them busy a long while
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
If your pup isn't a picky eater i definitely recomend this with the classic chew toy, keeps them entertained for a while.
Bellingham
My doggs dont care for this. It makes a mess and smells pretty gross. I have three dogs and none of the. Care for this.
Chesapeake
My baby love this made it so easy to train him to sit come roll over he knew when I brought it out it was time to play
Seattle
My pug loves this stuff!! But what dog wouldn’t?! She usually gets a little bit of it in her Kong 1 or 2 times a week.
Frazeysburg, OH
My dogs love this stuff, I get a lot of pleasure watching them play with there big red Kong filled with this goodness.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this stuff! Whenever I fill his Kong up with it he goes crazy for it! It keeps him entertained for hours !
La Plata, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this!! I would love to get more things like this from influenster!! I would definitely recommend this product!!
Tempe, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Good stuff to stuff!! Stuffing a Kong can give your dog a lot of fun times, while discouraging chewing on furniture....
Lexington, NC
My dogs love it! I wish they weren’t so expensive and I wish there were more flavors. Not enough product for the price