Kong StuffN Mini Beef & Liver

by KONG

KOG1215: Features: -Dog treat-Perfect for use with kong toys-Long nozzle for mess-free stuffing-Capacity: 5 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kong StuffN Mini Beef & Liver!
Kong Stuffn Mini Beef & Liver is actually way better than it sounds! It definitely surpasses my expectations and keeps my puppies entertained for hours. I love the fact that Kong is branching out to different flavors and I definitely think they should continue to experiment with different flavors because not all dogs love their classic peanut butter or cheese.
Summerville
All three of my pointers love this stuff.  We have three German Shorthaired pointers, they range in size from 45 lbs to 80lbs.  They all get this stuffed into their Kongs and it keeps them happy and busy!  I will totally buy this again and again.  Highly recommend!!

San Diego, CA
The scent is so irresistible to dogs so stuffing this in your Kong or other chew tow will make that chew toy the focus of your pooch’s attention. It is easy to squirt in the toy but it is pricey so probably won’t buy it again. You can stuff the toy with cheese or peanut butter instead.
saint cloud
My dogs like this as far as taste goes, but it is very messy. It attracts hair and fibers to the toy and seems unsanitary. Also, I don’t prefer to have treats that have to be refrigerated. I will not be purchasing it again for the toy nor would I recommend it unless your dogs are well trained to stay in one spot (hard flooring) when they are given a treat.
Las Vegas , NV
My dog isn't picky, but he did not love the taste of this. On top of that, I didn't find it easier to fill my kong toy with, it just felt unwieldy and awkward. I thought about trying another flavor at first, but the can ran out so fast, I felt it wasn't worth the money.
Wilton
I was excited to get it but my dog was less excited about it than I expected her to be :) Consistency was to good but slid from the Kong slightly. Maybe different combinations will be better for my dog. I gave it to my sister and her lab loved it.
Austell, GA
Both of our dogs love this so much! We always sneak this into their kongs. Our smaller dog always give a hard time when taking her flea meds monthly so we always sneak it in the peanut butter. Usually you can get it cheaper with petco rewards
NC
My Bully Roxy Loved it so much when I open the cupboard where I keep it she goes crazy. She loves the flavor and plays with the Kong for hours when I put this in. She is a power chewer and this is one of the few things that satisfies her need to chew. would highly recommend the classic Kong with any flavor inside.
Colorado Springs
Kong is super durable. My dog destroys plush toys in minutes, but the toys Kong have are made to last a long time. They are fairly cheap so they don’t break the bank. The spray peanut butter and cheese are super easy to use and my dog loves them. I would definitely recommend this product to other dog owners.
Clinton , IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog LOVES the flavor of this and will hunt it down inside his Kong tiys for hours. This keeps him happy and occupied. It is also made from great ingredients so I know my pet is safe and getting nutrition while playing.