Kong StuffN Mini Beef & Liver

by KONG

KOG1215: Features: -Dog treat-Perfect for use with kong toys-Long nozzle for mess-free stuffing-Capacity: 5 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kong StuffN Mini Beef & Liver!
Roseville, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When I put this with a treat inside of a kong it keeps my energetic husky busy for hours. The price is perfect for the product.
I think my dog enjoyed this sooooo much. He was so happy to get a little treat. He wagged his tail every time I gave it to him
My dogs love it! It can be messy so don’t squeeze out too strongly! I put a little inside their Kong toys and they go to town.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs LOVE this stuff!  I like to freeze it in a Kong toy to keep them busy for awhile and it does the trick every time!
Detroit , MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I can sneak medicine in his Kong and he won't mind. The kids get a kick out of our dog chasing them for a lick of this stuff.
He just didn’t like flavor - he prefers the easy treat. He likes cheese over beef. It was a bit watery coming out of the tube
Pennsauken, NJ
Purchased at: PETCO
Our dog goes crazy for this stuff. He just loves it. It doesn't smell too bad. The price is right. Definitely will buy again.
Dade City
Purchased at: PetSmart
This makes it really convienant and easy to put a treat in the Kong, especially if you are running out the door and in a rush
My dogs personally did not like the beef & liver flavor. The price was also kind of expensive but I wanted them to try it.
Was okay. Prefer more organic things to fill the Kongs with. In addition these are a little pricey for the amount you get.