Kong StuffN Mini Beef & Liver

by KONG

KOG1215: Features: -Dog treat-Perfect for use with kong toys-Long nozzle for mess-free stuffing-Capacity: 5 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kong StuffN Mini Beef & Liver!
Bennett, CO
My dogs loved this one enough to figure out how to climb onto my counter to eat the entire tube when i forgot to refill their toy
Pitcairn, PA
this stuff is cheap and goes a long way! Not to mention my dog loves the taste and gets excited every time i pull the package out
detroit
This stuff smells terrible, but my dogs are obsessed with it. It keeps them busy and it’s a quick treat to keep around my house.
Broken Arrow
Keeps my lab puppy entertained for a long time. Keeps him from chewing on my furniture. It’s such a great product. Happy with it.
Buy this for my dog, he loves it. It’s a special treat for him that I know won’t upset his stomach or be unhealthy for his needs.
westchester, IL
my dog has loved when I filled her Kong toys with this. only problem is if its left in there long enough it starts to crust up.
El mirage , AZ
Smells funny to us but keeps the dogs busy for hours. Great for dogs with separation anxiety when you need to leave the house.
Roseville, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When I put this with a treat inside of a kong it keeps my energetic husky busy for hours. The price is perfect for the product.
I think my dog enjoyed this sooooo much. He was so happy to get a little treat. He wagged his tail every time I gave it to him
My dogs love it! It can be messy so don’t squeeze out too strongly! I put a little inside their Kong toys and they go to town.